TC
TROY C.
Ram 1500
08/15/2018
Not a tire shop
Had to take my truck to goodyear to get them balanced right when I picked my truck up at auto excel it was curbed with my brand new tires I didnt say anything because john is so nice but if you cant balance 20s then dont try cost me 72 more dollars every tire was off I spent 2k at your place this year I wont be back

Mathew W.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Toyota Yaris
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Mathew said that he went to the facility for a tire rotation, the next day his vehicle had a flat tire and was rusted to the rim. He states that there is no way they rotated the tires due this fact.

TC
TAMARIA C.
11/20/2017
Friendly work staff
Very honest environment and reasonable.

Jerry H.
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff didn't do the main thing he asked them to do. He had to drive it back home and fix it himself.

DT
DON T.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
02/02/2017
I like John and Chuck both are great guys they are honest and price compable to other shops
I have always sent my family and friends this shop

Donna M.
Massillon, OH
02/01/2017 Category: Service
Donna said she was quoted a price for an oil change at this business, but they charged her extra for the oil.

JOHN A.
Honda Accord
07/28/2016
poor customer service
I wasn't crazy about leaving with a car having two warning lights on after spending $1500 on a brake job and master cylinder. the brakes work good but don't like looking at the warning lights

KD
KELLY D.
10/09/2014
First contact - Tom not happy
I have been here before for my step-son's oil change. Wanted to keep taking my business to local owned. The first 2 times we were here were great. This time with my 2011 Ford F150 I found out that I had to use synthetic oil. Not a problem. I knew that I could at least go 5,000 miles between oil changes and Tom tried to say that I needed to come back in 3,000. I feel that he doesn't know what he is saying and I didn't think he had people skills. I probably won't be back now.
Lance J. from Auto Excel responded on 10/13/2014

Mrs. Dreher,  We appreciate your business and regret that you and your husband did not get the service you have become accustomed to at Auto-Excel.  I would like you to know that we value each and every customer and address customer concerns diligently.  I can assure you that upon discussing this matter with my staff we have made changes that will improve communication.  I hope that you will come back and use the free oil change that Chuck gave you for the misunderstanding.  Sincerely, Lance - Owner

Damon L.
GMC Yukon
10/06/2014 Category: Service
Damon said the business told him the estimate but they never gave him a print out. He would not recommend the business for reasons stated previously.
Lance J. from Auto Excel responded on 10/13/2014

Damon we apologize for you not receiving a print out of your estimate.  It is our policy to give proper oral and written comunication to our customers and we regret that did not happen with your visit.  I have directed that a copy of your estimate be mailed to you.  Sincerely, Lance - Owner

CD
CLAUDINE D.
Jeep Liberty
09/06/2014
Costly for an oil change and tire rotation
I was mislead on lug nuts which I previously purchased 6 months before and had to be repurchased on 9/04/14. Not happy!
Lance J. from Auto Excel responded on 10/13/2014

Ms. Davis,  We apologize for the misunderstanding.  Our records show that we only charged you for ten additional lug nuts and gave you three at no cost.  The seven defective lugs nuts that we installed previously were replaced free of charge under your Auto-Excel warranty.  Again, we apologize!  Sincerely, Lance - Owner

Jordan K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/10/2014 Category: Service
Jordan said he had his tires rotated and now there is a thud in the front end. He is not sure if it is due to this visit's service. He would not recommend this business for the reason mentioned.

MA
MELISSA A.
Uniontown, OH
04/05/2019
Friendly staff and great prices
Great technicians!

RE
RAY E.
03/31/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable
They are auto technology. Not mechanic big difference.

Brandy M.
Buick Rainier
03/28/2019
Oil change prices Best in town
Great place to go for oil changes No extra hidden costs Johns worked on my cars for over 20 years
Also prices on tires cant be beat.

MICHAEL M.
03/25/2019
Excellent!
I went to Auto Excel because of a noise I was hearing. I thought the problem was fixed (exhaust), but as I drove it off the lot towards home, I heard noise again. I turned around and drove back to the lot. Lance was kind enough to get into the car and take a test drive with me to also detect a wheel bearing that needed replaced! He was even willing to work with me regarding the expense in order to get the work done that day (safety factor) which was greatly appreciated!! Everything was taken care of and even though I still own an outdated car, it's as if I drive a new one! Thanks SO much Auto Excel!