Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jennifer B.
Nissan Murano
05/18/2019
Maintenance
Another great experience with Sienna Auto. Service required with the cost had been discussed ahead of my appointment. There was no wait, service was friendly as usual and the ride home and pick back up very much appreciated.

KT
Kim T.
05/17/2019
Great sevice
First time customer, will be back. Fast, friendly clean location. Front desk staff A+

Ross S.
05/16/2019
Fast friendly service
Fast friendly service what else is there to say

Matthew S.
05/15/2019
Quick, friendly and get the job done right
If you in Sienna Plantation, I highly recommend this repair shop. Super convenient to our neighborhood and they have a courtesy shuttle for SP.

This is my go to garage for oil changes and other maintenance.

Prices are reasonable and unlike some of the other area garages they treat people right.

KH
Kelly H.
Ford Expedition
05/15/2019
Great, and timely work
The service was great, and they took care of everything I was asking for.

SO
Shawn O.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said he didn't like the price the business charged for the service. The staff were friendly, provided quality service, and were timely.

Jason L.
05/09/2019
Great local shop!
Customer service is great. They are honest and trustworthy.

Mike W.
Lexus ES 350
05/09/2019
Fair and honest service.
Service was excellent. Staff courteous and professional.

LT
Leroy T.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Leroy said his experience is always good.

IR
Israel R.
INFINITI QX30
05/06/2019
Sienna Auto Repair
Great staff, courteous employees, professional appearance, and fair prices.

AV
Angelique V.
Ford Flex
05/02/2019
Friendly staff and quick.
Everytime I visit my experience is fast and courteous. With Super friendly staff I always recommend my customers to go to sienna auto when they need an inspection.

KT
Kelly T.
INFINITI QX60
Always a life saver
Always a great experience. I took my car in for a sound and it was fixed and ready to go a few hours later. Very clean waiting area and always friendly! I like they are so close to home.

Lynne M.
Awesome service!
I really appreciate bringing my car here for service. Dave and the team are so friendly and courteous. Service is always quick. I’m so happy this business is close to Sienna. Thanks for the great service!

04/30/2019
Quickest, easiest inspection
I’ve driven past sienna auto a million times...and finally made it in the door today for a very last minute car inspection. I walked in the door and was done in 15 minutes or less! Would definitely recommend and will certainly be back!

04/29/2019
Easy and prompt
The staff is very efficient. Very confortable waiting area.

Lexus ES 350
04/29/2019
State Inspection
The fastest, easiest, and most convenient service ever! What's even better? It was on a Saturday! You just can't beat that.

Melanie M.
Buick Enclave
04/28/2019
Buick
Fast and great customer service.

Roswell S.

Mike J.
GMC Yukon
04/23/2019
Trustworthy
I brought my Yukon in for an AC issue and after identifying the problem, they told me that GM has actually identified that issue under a special warranty provision so I should go to the dealership and have them fix it for free. They gave me a copy of the GM notice so I could articulate it to the dealership.
They could have easily fixed the AC problem and charged me for it. It’s Texas and Summer is upon us so I would have paid it and been none the wiser. However, Sienna Auto believes in taking care of the customer and building a relationship so for me that went along way. While I didn’t need them this time it makes me feel confident the next time I do!

Link B.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Link said the service was good.