Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

HC
Helen C.
08/22/2019
I love going to Sienna Auto for car service; meven without an appointment there is no long wait time. Also the staff is very polite.

Claudia S.
FIAT 500
08/21/2019
Excellent customer service experience
Quality customer service is top priority for me and the team at Sienna Auto gave me not only a quick but also excellent customer service. I usually stop by for my cars State Inspection service because the location is conveniently close to home. The lobby, restroom and overall shop was clean and tidy. They have complimentary beverages which adds that high end touch. I was in and out within 25 minutes. Although I haven't had the need for maintenance on my vehicles yet but will definitely consider them as my top choice when making a decision.

Claudia S.
Volvo XC60
08/21/2019
Excellent customer service experience

PM
Philip M.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Philip said it was excellent with this business. The staff had good customer service.

AA
Adrian A.
Nissan Titan
08/18/2019
I take both my company and personal car to them for service. They have always given me rapid service and explain the issues well.

AR
Altrivice R.
Lincoln MKS
Fast Service and Helpful Staff
Sienna Auto helped me kick off my Saturday with a big smile. I came for a car inspection and was in and out in a half hour. The staff was also helpful in telling me where I could go to get my registration sticker. The information provided allowed me to have the total process completed in an hour. So much of my day returned to me :-)

WR
Winda R.
Sugar Land, TX
Kia Spectra
Super Sienna Auto!
Exceptional, professional service and wait time is short. I appreciate this standard. Thank you!

Job F.
Amazing!
From start to end ol this was the best car shop I have been to!

Mike W.
08/17/2019
Great customer service, quality work done in a timely manner.

DO
Douglas O.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/16/2019
Friendly people and fast service
Very friendly employees, Good price and knowledgeable employees.Great customer service

Chevrolet Camaro
08/16/2019
State Inspection
Great customer service, prompt and professional. Would definitely recommend.

Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/14/2019
Sienna Auto- friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient!
I took my Range Rover to Sienna Auto because I needed new brakes. They were amazing, Super friendly, and replaced my brakes at a fraction of the price I pay at the Range Rover dealership. Will definitely take my car there in the future!

FO
Fran O.
08/13/2019
Great people and service
David and Lupe are wonderful, they take your information. If you sit in their customer area , it's great. comfortable and clean. Other than that, my car was fixed and price was what it would be anywhere else, I guess. I'm not an expert on that but they are honest and very efficient. Love this place. Hope you support a company who is customer focused,

08/12/2019
Fast and friendly service
I have been coming to Sienna Auto for the past 3 years and I am always pleased with the service here. They are always fast and the owner is very friendly. The waiting area is spacious and neat, you almost forget you are in an auto repair place. I highly recommend.

PH
Paul H.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
08/11/2019
The staff was very knowledgable and friendly.
I went in for an oil change and received great service.
They picked the synthetic oil that my manufacturer recommended.

Blair H.
Nissan Maxima
08/10/2019
Great friendly and highly competent team. Received service promptly and on time. I’m very pleased and highly recommend Sienna Auto.

08/10/2019
Great business in the community!
Honest...courteous management. Knowledgeable...quality service. Staffing level is dropping below volumes and impacting turnaround time. Minor suggestion would be to contain all internal personnel and shop conversations to closed door manager’s office. Similarly, when necessary transfer trouble customer calls to manager’s office. You don’t need your waiting area customers to hear the details on either of those topics.

Roswell S.
Rosharon, TX
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/09/2019
Good people to work with.
Work was done on time and done very well!

Chad S.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Chad said he likes their service.

MF