Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SA
Santos A.
06/20/2019
Maintenance schedule
Always done well and completed as promised.

SA
Santos A.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
06/20/2019
Survey
The service is very good, my vehicles came out as promised. Didn’t have to wait long.

EJ
Eric J.
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/19/2019
Brake job - Landcruiser
These guys made it right. They did a brake job and after 6,000 miles I noticed a squeak, and the rotors started to rust. When I brought it back in, they replaced the front brakes and painted the rusted rotors.

It’s nice to have a company “make it right.”

ALICE B.
Hyundai Azera
06/18/2019
Proffesional service
This is the second time I have gone to Sienna Auto to have my car serviced. I have found the staff to be professional, courteous, and the waiting time for completion of the work has been short. No pressure from the mechanics to have more work done on your car than what you initially requested. I was very pleased with the friendly staff.

John F.
06/14/2019
Inspection and oil change--- Furman
Would have been 5 stars but for two things: my first appointment was canceled by you after I arrived because 3 of your mechanics did not show up on Saturday and I drove there for nothing. Second, when I got my oil change and safety inspection on Thursday, you entered my mileage incorrectly on the Texas Vehicle Inspection Report as 126,769 instead of 129,769 which was entered on your invoice.

Jerry S.
06/14/2019
State inspection / oil change
This place was clean , friendly, and very prompt, I am new to the area and very pleased with the inspection process and the information passed on for registration. They have your auto maintenance and repair covered, Thanks

Johnny C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/13/2019
Fast and friendly
Fast and courteous service.
Highly recommend.

only had an oil change but got me right in and out in about 30 minutes

Jessica L.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/12/2019
We've been to Sienna Auto several times and have always been happy. They are quick and great at communicating.

LC
Lonnie C.
AC repair
Fast friendly service. My car AC went out on me I took it to this place on Monday and by noon Wednesday my car was fixed and ready at an affordable price. I love this place.

John M.
Honda Civic Si
06/12/2019
Very consistent, quick, reliable and efficient service. Reasonable pricing, great customer service.
Competitive pricing, great customer service, very convenient and very helpful staff.

CK
Cathy K.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/12/2019
If your car needs a repair, they have the skills to fix it right. If your car doesn't need a repair, have the integrity to tell you so with no need for professional opinion fees.

TA
Tracy A.
Sienna Auto
Was in and out in a short time. Great customer service

Subaru Crosstrek
Fast & Friendly
Fast & Friendly service. Would highly recommend. We thought we would have to drop the car off and it would take all day (like someone else down the street) but we only had time to grab an u e cream cone before it was ready.

DQ
David Q.
Chevrolet Corvette
DQ
Sienna Auto is the best!
The owner is always very friendly and courteous, we will continue taking our cars here for the best service.
Keep up the great work!

VH
Violet H.
Rosharon, TX
Never Disappointed
Great service all the time.

KJ
Kent J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2019
Prompt, professional, courteous and honest
Was thinking that my daughter’s Santa Fe would need lots of brake work. Sienna Auto said no, they’re safe and working well.

When you enter the building, workers acknowledge you and extend a welcome. Nice. The owner was working at the counter... a good sign. The chief technician is articulate, knowledgeable and accessible.

In all, a very good experience.

VH
Violet H.
Rosharon, TX
06/10/2019
Awesome Work
They completed my vehicle state inspection in a timely manner. I will definitely bring my second vehicle in as well.

KH
Kerry H.
Toyota Avalon
06/10/2019
Fast service!
Walked in and car was taken immediately for inspection. Waiting area is clean. No complaints!

VR
Venassa R.
06/08/2019
Inspection
I was greeted upon arrival; pleasant during taking of information . Car finished promptly. Friendly and I genuinely felt my business was important to Sienna Auto.