Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

John G.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/19/2019
Vehicle Inspection
Brought my vehicle in for inspection. Staff is very friendly and inspection was completed before I could drink my cup of coffee. Bring all of my vehicles here for all of my maintenance and repair work.

Matthew S.
Awesome
Fast and friendly service

Oil change and state inspection done this morning

BJ
Bejoy J.
Quick and Efficient Service
I was looking to do state inspection for my car, I didn't realize I had such an efficient and quick place to do it nearby. The checkin and job was quick efficient and done with a smile.

Rizwan B.

Steve G.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
02/16/2019
Outstanding Service
This family-run business is the best thing to happen in Sienna for auto care. You will be treated fairly, professionally and with respect. Customer service is a priority and you will feel like your vehicle is in good hands with this honest business. I won’t go anywhere else.

David B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
Customer service
Friendly helpful staff

Jose T.
Nissan Murano
02/13/2019
Great and fast service as always!
Had oil change and inspection and everything was done in 40 minutes! No upselling, just whatever you want done

PW
Phyllis W.
Regular Maintenance
The service was great. The environment was inviting and the staff was friendly. Miminium wait time.

JOSEPH C.
Arcola, TX
Lincoln MKX
02/12/2019
Review
Good customer service

Great friendly service
Great friendly service! Clean establishment with quick service!

Arthur S.

Superb
Superb!!!

INFINITI Q50
Dependable service
Always good work at a reasonable price.

AL
Arnold L.
Fresno, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/08/2019
I needed an oil change and did not have an appointment. However, when I brought my truck to Sienna Auto, not only was it quick, but it was cheaper by $15 than Jiffy Lube. I highly recommend Sienna Auto.

Dodge Journey
02/08/2019
Quick Inspection and Great Customer Service!
It was a rainy day with a few cars ahead of mine. Front desk worker was nice, upbeat and personable. I’d return to this location in the future.

Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service

Dana C.
Dodge Challenger
02/08/2019
I always get great service and feel appreciated here. Quick oil change or inspection. Haven't had a need for major work yet but would feel comfortable bringing my vehicle for any needed work.

CK
Chris K.
02/08/2019
By far the best auto repair place in Sienna
I will only bring my cars here! I’ve tried others in the area, but Sienna Auto is by far the best. They are very fair and never try to over charge or add anything that isn’t necessary.

GMC Yukon
02/07/2019
Wipers in stock
Wipers were in stock and installed quickly. THANKS

Josiah P.
02/07/2019
I came in worried about my car and I left smiling that it was fixed. Staff is pleasant and shuttle service was wonderful so I could be home while I waited for service to be complete.