Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Chevrolet Suburban
04/19/2019
Great experience
Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Quick and professional service would definitely recommend!!!

Matthew B.
Nissan Sentra
04/19/2019
Great place!
I have been here twice - they are always pleasant and the service is fast - this will be my new "go to" place for our vehicles :)

04/17/2019
Fast service with great customer service
Went for inspection in the am. They conducted timely and thoroughly. Will return in the future.

Mitsubishi Outlander
Comfortable and honest!
My car service was quick and efficient. I will be back!!

DE
Deb E.
Pleasant experience
I had my car inspected. It went easily and quickly.

David S.
Nissan Murano
04/16/2019
Awesome service, again
Sienna Auto always treats my family and our cats with professional, reliable and cost effective car repairs. This trip I had an oil change and struts and slicks replaced. The work was done to my great satisfaction within hours of me dropping off my car. Thank you Sienna Auto!!!

WR
Winda R.
Sugar Land, TX
Kia Spectra
04/13/2019
Super Sienna Auto!
I was greeted with friendly, professional staff. Presenting information and processed for service was easy and efficient. Will come back again! Many thanks, Sienna Auto!

Acura TL
04/13/2019
Took the time to explain what was needed and why. Answered all my questions and service done in expected time. So refreshing to not be pressured into unneeded work.

AG
Amber G.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/11/2019
Friendly, fast and easy
My annual vehicle inspection was super fast and easy.. no wait time or appointment needed. Customer service was super friendly too!

AH
Amy H.
04/10/2019
Honest & customer focused
I have visited Sienna Auto 4 times since they took over this space. I have been impressed all 4 times. The owner, David, has been at the front desk 3 of those times and has been honest and friendly. The first time I visited, I was very impressed by the young lady who was at the front. She is the reason I came back the next time. She was able to expedite my vehicle inspection and when she suggested the tax office close by for me to get my registration renewed, we both realized I could make it that same day before the tax office closed if the inspection was done in a timely manner. I got my vehicle in for inspection around 4 pm and I was at the tax office before it closed at 4:30. Misson accomplished!!

I have a regular mechanic that doesn't do inspections so I "strayed" because of the need for the state inspection. Now I have visited because of that 3 other times. I have used them for an oil change and tire rotation as well.

David asks questions that get to the heart of any vehicle issue and keeps your budget in mind while respecting his business. When I asked if there were any discounts or coupons available, he respectfully replied that he does his best to keep the prices as low as he can for all customers. I respect that. He also encourages anyone to get a second opinion on the work that is suggested. He will tell you when you need services that are not offered there.

I like the honest and fair way this business operates and I highly recommend Sienna Auto for your auto care needs.

04/09/2019
Easy Car Inspection
Friendly staff upon arrival and waited maybe 20 minutes without appointment for my state inspection!

Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/08/2019
Tundra break job and inspection
Love this company and how detail oriented they are. Even got concierge service by dropping me off at home while waiting for ob to get done. Very friendly staff and clean shop.

Volkswagen EuroVan
04/06/2019
Good
Friendly, helpful , knowledgeable about my VW Van, quoted price was a little higher than others , kept within quoted price, no surprises, other reviews were good and they seemed trustworthy.

Robin R.
Acura TL
04/04/2019
Best ever...
Very seldom does someone deliver above expectations but this is the place. Give it a try...

Jay C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/03/2019
Engaging service provided
Management takes an interest in their clients and delivers good service

FC
Felecia C.
Rosharon, TX
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Felecia said she has used this business several times and always had great service. She stated the staff is friendly, professional and polite, and the service was completed quickly.

Shelly B.
INFINITI QX60
04/02/2019
Most underestimate the importance of eye contact & a smile, but Davd greeted me with both and I felt welcomed at his business. He was kind and personable, and performed my service in a timely fashion. It was my first time here, but won’t be my last. Thank you for the welcoming smile and professionalism.

Sugar Land, TX
04/01/2019
Fast and reliable
Thorough, professional and will not try to push unnecessary repairs.

XP
Xavier P.
03/30/2019
Always on point
Got a oil change and a tire rotation. As always, David was great, and my car was professionally serviced. Thanks again Sianna Auto.

Devola C.
Fresno, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
03/30/2019
Good work. Good people.
The owner and front end people are so nice and professional. The staff does a great professional and FAIR job. The work is awesome! The price is FAIR.