Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

11/21/2018
Quick and easy
I needed to get my oil changed and as always Sienna Auto was quick and easy.

Amanda M.
Mazda CX-9
11/19/2018
I had to bring my baby with me today and dreaded the long wait it usually takes to get my car done. Today was perfect! I was in and out in less than 30 minutes for an inspection.

JJ
Jydacia J.
Honda Civic Cpe
Sienna Auto is great
I would 100% recommend Sienna Auto. The staff is so friendly.

Daniel C.
Mazda CX-9
Car work
Want to say how helpful y’all have been with both my cars every time my wife or myself comes in . Lately it has been my wife bringing the cars in and she always saids how great you guys have been with her which I greatly appreciate .

EM
Ed M.
Honest service
Check engine light turned out to be a simple maintenance repair to replace a light bulb...no extra charges or diagnostic fees.

Buick LaCrosse
11/18/2018
Friendly staff, comfortable waiting room, fast service!!
i have been here twice and am very satisfied.

EH
Elizabeth H.
Ford Expedition
11/17/2018
Great and trustworthy service!
Have been here several times.now...always great and fast service, owner David is very honest...so glad to have found a reliable and trustworthy car repair place!

SG
Steve G.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
11/17/2018
Amazing Experience
Honest, reasonable, and efficient, I was taken care of and pampered by this very personable business, who clearly value their customers. Immaculately clean waiting area with complimentary coffee bar and flavored creamers! Sienna Auto is truly a "concierge-level" experience, and I will be a regular customer from now on. If you want honest work, fair price, and stellar customer-service, this is where you want to take your car!

Rosharon, TX
11/16/2018
staff always friendly!
So happy to have found an auto shop where I feel the staff is honest,

Ricardo R.
Nissan Versa
11/15/2018
Nice people
They check my car so quick

11/14/2018
Courteous, professional and smart.
Treated professionally and fairly.

FO
Fran O.
11/13/2018
Front office is terrific and the mechanics fixed my car! What more could you ask for?

KT
Kevin T.
Kia Optima
11/12/2018
Honest and trustworthy
These guys really know how to treat their customers. They go out of their way to explain everything to you and always try to provide you with the best options so you can get the most for your money. I've never trusted an auto shop like I do with them. I feel as if I'm getting the family member treatment. Highly recommend them!!

John H.
Fresno, TX
11/12/2018
Quick and convienent
I enjoy my experience at Sienna. Enjoyed talking with the owner.

LK
Louis K.
Fresno, TX
Volkswagen Passat
11/11/2018
Outstanding customer service and professionalism
It is always a joy to stop by to get oil change or inspection. David u r tha man .

David S.
11/10/2018
Quick & Friendly
Front desk personnel are great and welcoming. Prices are fair and They are honest in their assessment. If it is not in their wheel house, they will tell you and even give you a recommendation and number. I find that very helpful. I have used several vendors that they recommended and found them to be competent in their work. Honest garage! Hard to find now a days. Sienna’s a winner

RL
Rey L.
11/10/2018
Very accommodating. Taking care of my problem professionally.

GM
Gina M.
11/09/2018
Very clean, quick, friendly staff!
Great place! Very clean, quick, friendly staff. 5 star treatment!

11/09/2018
Score!
Friendly, professional service in a reasonable amountil of time scores high for me.

Jerry A.
11/08/2018
Good efficient service
In and out on schedule with friendly personnel.