Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PB
Paige B.
03/16/2019
Great service, great value
David, the owner, is always very responsive and courteous. I feel like they are honest on all the recommendations and service that they do.

NE
Natalie E.
Jeep Patriot
inspection
Always a pleasant experience anytime I visit. Fast great customer service :)

KD
Kathy D.
03/15/2019
Friendly, quick, clean, and reasonable price.

GT
Gladston T.
INFINITI M35
Auto maintenance
Facility is very clean, friendly staff, and the job that is done is expertly done, and at a reasonable price

DQ
David Q.
Chevrolet Corvette
DQ
This afternoon, I drove my darling 95 vette home with ac working that two previous auto mechanic shops could not find the problem.
Sienna Auto and their staff were cordial, respectful, and found precise solutions at a reasonable price.
Please contact me at 832-607-1500 for a complete, highly recommendation on Sienna Auto.
Thank you.

VD
Viki D.
03/14/2019
The courtesy shuttle came & rescued me when my car wouldn’t start. They were friendly, quick, and concerned about my needs. I would definitely go back.

VL
Viola L.
03/14/2019
Super people work there and they do good work in fast forward
The people that work there are super nice people they do a very good job they're reliable they are very passionate what to do I've never had a problem with anybody there fixing my vehicle my vehicle is always been fixed properly and I would recommend this business to anybody and everybody

Subaru Crosstrek
03/12/2019
Very professional and quick. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

LN
Louis N.
Exceptional services
I have a very busy schedule when I took my car to see them, they tried to accommodate me and there was a few issues with my car, everyone was very helpful and professional, I got everything done in good time, very please with the service! Definitely would recommend Sienna Auto!

EN
Eric N.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/12/2019
Had an oil leak and brought it in on Monday afternoon. They told me it would be about a day to have it ready and they actually got it to me sooner than expected. Awesome service!!

BW
Briana W.
03/12/2019
I hate ,I didnt get her name but the lady in the front was extremely helpful. The service was fast and I enjoyed a nice cup of coffee while I waited in a comfy chair.

PV
Praise V.
Awesome service!
Every experience at sienna auto has been a true example of excellent customer service. The staff are friendly and the service is quick and well done.

Jennifer T.
Toyota Avalon
03/11/2019
Oil Change and Inspection
Friendly, reliable and quick service

Claudia C.
Jeep Cherokee
03/09/2019
I went in to get my vehicle state inspection and was in and out in no time. I was greeted as soon as I arrived and was told the inspection would take about 15-20 minutes. To my surprise, it really did only take 15 minutes. I was shown to the coffee bar while I waited and everyone was very nice and courteous. I will definitely use Sienna Auto gain for my vehicle needs.

Hutto, TX
Nissan Rogue
Awesome Staff
Fast efficient and a great price. Staff was friendly and took good care of me. The place is clean and comfortable. Terrell is the best in the industry. Love this shop.

WH
Wimberly H.
Rosharon, TX
Satisfied Customer
From emails, to phone calls, to in person, and even the shuttle ride, their customer service never changed. They explained every thing to me in detail and advised of what my next step should be. I never felt embarrassed or incompetent for trying to explain the car problem that I’ve been experiencing, which is why I chose them. Their prices are fair, and I never felt as if I was being ripped off. I will definitely be back. I pray blessings over every mechanic and person that works for Sienna Auto.

Chevrolet Avalanche
03/07/2019
Great Service, Great Prices
Sienna Auto is a first class place. Very professional, provided a quote overthe phone that they kept to when I brought it in and were finished WAY earlier than I expected. I also shopped prices for the same work at three other places and they were much lower. I usually do my own car repair and maintenance, but this was a big job (motor mount replacements). I checked the work when I got home and it was perfect, no other parts damaged (believe me that happens ALL THE TIME) and everthing was clean. I highly recommend Sienna Auto

Racheal M.
03/05/2019
Quick
Always quick. Waiting area is friendly and warm.

AR
Alan R.
Victoria, TX
GMC Savana Cutaway
03/03/2019
Awesome service
I pass by many auto shops to go to Sienna Auto. Why? They not only do great work but they understand and provide the definition of service which is to serve! I would recommend them to everybody!!!!!

AC
Alex C.
03/03/2019
Great people and prices
Always have great experiences coming to Sienna Auto. The people are very friendly and knowledgeable. Prices are fair and service is fast. Highly recommend them to anyone.