CA
CARLOS A.
GMC Yukon
12/05/2019
Honest and competent auto repair shop
Paul has kept our 2002 Yukon running and safe to drive for several years, including recently, rebuilding a broken transmission.He also services our 2012 Honda Pilot. He is honest and fair with his prices, and we recommend him highly.

Michelle B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said they are always pleased with the work. John, at the counter, is very friendly. It is good to do business locally with someone you trust and you know will do a good job.

Russ B.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Russ said that he has done business with them ever since they have been in business.

JOHN C.
11/13/2019
Awesome crew
They always do an outstanding job. Very friendly crew.

PF
PATRICIA F.
11/08/2019
Ford Explorer Transmission Leak
Thank You Paul and John. The Explorer had a valve leak and needed a Transmission Fluid Flush / Change. The job went very well and the '06 Truck feels / drives like brand new. You can't beat Auto Haus for Honest and Expert Service. Dave

ME
MARC E.
11/06/2019
The staff
It's great to have a local garage that is friendly and knowledgeable. These guys do their best to do things right.

PA
Pierre A.
Center Harbor, NH
Honda Ridgeline
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Pierre said the staff did everything right.

Mike B.
Campton, NH
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Mike said this business had friendly people there when he dropped of his vehicle, they were easy to schedule an appointment with and they always did a good job.

Susan S.
HUMMER H3
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Susan said the service is good and the staff is wonderful. She went on to say that her daughter has the option to get free oil changes at another facility, but would rather pay the mechanics at this business.

LYNN M.
10/23/2019
Quick effective service for an emergency
Had a emergency situation, and needed it addressed right away since l could not leave car over night. John dropped everything and came to my aid. He found the problem very quickly, too my amazement, because you could not even see the area. He fixed it and l was out of there in 30 or so minutes. I was very o impressed! And grateful.

Saturn Ion
10/22/2019
Quality customer service and repair
An unexpected brake repair that was taken care quickly, fairly priced and with a smile. Thank you.

PS
PHILLIP S.
10/21/2019
Simply put, Autohaus is where you should take your vehicle for repair.
Autohaus is the best. They are knowledgeable, courteous, and patient. They are highly skilled technicians devoted to excellent care and service. They provide helpful explanations so that customers can make informed decisions. Their work is timely and complete. They make extra effort to assure that whatever is the issue is quickly resolved. They remain vigilant to any additional problems that might occur down the road and provide useful information so the customer can decide how to be proactive and avoid future costly repairs. They stand by their work. It's a class act.

PB
PAM B.
Center Sandwich, NH
Volkswagen Golf
10/20/2019
Rude
I brought my car to Auto Haus for a failed inspection from a different repair shop. Due to having the tie rod end replaced previously at Auto Haus, I would of thought both the inner and outer tie rod would of been replaced at the same time. I asked if they could inspect my vehicle, when I was informed other problems were found, I agreed to repairing a bushing. Late Thursday, I called to check if the car was done, when I was informed the part was damaged when replacing it. I asked if the part failed, the mechanic replied no. I was then informed a replacement part would not be in until Monday, my car was apart and not driveable. Five days later, I went to Auto Haus to pick up my vehicle right before closing. I didn't even get to the lights downtown, when I hear this horrible grinding noise coming from the left front, which is the side they worked on. I pulled into Hannafords Supermarket, where I was meeting my friend who had just dropped me off at Auto Haus and told him the car was making a grinding noise. He drove it and replied, not good, bring it back in the morning. The next morning I walked into Auto Haus and asked the mechanic if he worked on my car, he responded yes. I asked him if he test drove it. No response. He got in and drove my car onto route 3 and whipped it back into the parking lot. Needless to say, over another hour wait, I was informed they didn't tighten the hub in the wheel. I reviewed my receipt and realized I was charged the quoted price, less the front end alignment that was suppose to be done. I was also charged a 300% mark up on the tie rod end. At this point I was feeling unsafe even driving my car, so I brought my car to another mechanic. He couldn't believe the charges that I paid for, and he stated, the mark up on the tie rod end was absolutely ridiculous. As far ss the hub being left loose, at this time he said there appears to be no damage, but it could show up at a later date.
I paid 180.00 for a wheel bearing on my car today. I was quoted over 350.00 from Auto Haus. As i said to Paul, he must be dipping these parts in gold.

PH
Patricia H.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said every thing is going okay.

JOHN C.
10/09/2019
Awesome
It was a great visit

David M.
Belmont, NH
09/27/2019 Category: Service
David said this business is the best, Paul is amazing and he wants to thank Paul and his staff for their great service and work.

09/20/2019
Friendly, helpful staff
The guys at Auto Haus have always been friendly and helpful whenever I bring my cars in. I have confidence in all the work that they have done for all of my vehicles.

JZ
Jim Z.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Jim said this business was good.

Donna H.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Donna said she loves this business. Their service is good. They are prompt and nice.

PO