Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/14/2020
Great service, reasonable prices. Recommend to family and friends

TF
THOMAS F.
Center Harbor, NH
Ram 1500
12/12/2020
Friendly service and great work.
I needed an oil change and service and had started having a squeak in my truck. They went over the truck, found the issues and called me with the estimate. They did the work and also told me about upcoming maintenance issues. Excellent quality and service.

Jeep CJ5

ROBERT W.
Wayland, MA
12/06/2020
Many Thanks for Ur Great Service
This message summarizes my experiences over last 9 months. On one occasion 3/2/20 I had the pleasure of watching the owner replace the battery on my truck. As a physicist with 50 years experience since grad school I had the thrill of watching a master at work. A great pleasure. That observation summarizes my respect for Ur companies work. thank U!

MARK B.
Gilford, NH
12/05/2020
Make you feel like family.
Awesome as always. Great work and price
Happy Holidays

EK
EUGENE K.
12/05/2020
They do a complete job
They do a complete safety check during normal service and on occasion have found problems that could have lead to breakdowns later.

CHARLES B.
12/02/2020
Timely, accurate, polite!!
Who starts scheduled work early? I showed up about 10 minutes early. They took my truck immediately and they performed the work, then they were done!

DK
DEVIN K.
Subaru Legacy
11/27/2020
Amazing
Paul and the guys give you honest opinions about what you and you’re car need. They will tell you exactly what you’re car needs nothing more nothing less

JOHN P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/25/2020
The staff
Outstanding customer service!!!

JUDY R.
Laconia, NH
11/25/2020
Very helpful and willing to take extra step to satisfy their customers

REBECCA S.
North Stratford, NH
11/22/2020
Outstanding Service
Paul, the owner, was on vacation and Junior helped me start to finish. He was and always is professional and very helpful He called me when the services were complete and was exceptional, as usual. Paul, Jon, and Junior always do an amazing job. They are great to deal with and I will recommend Auto Haus for the rest of my life. I am also a small business owner and I appreciate what a great job they do when they are so busy and don't have a huge staff - exceptional organization. Keep up the excellent work. Stay healthy and safe. I love you guys. Thank you for everything.

RP
RAY P.
Audi Q5
11/22/2020
Best of the Lakes Region hands down.
Paul and his crew are the best. Always fair and accurate.

AC
ANITA C.
GMC Terrain
11/21/2020
Trustworthy and Efficient
Paul and his employees always do a great job and are respectful of my time. I highly recommend Auto Haus for any of your auto maintenance needs.

MARTY B.
Subaru Crosstrek
11/20/2020
Prompt and timely service
Paul addressed my vehicle service need with courteous and professional attention at a very fair price. I highly recommend this shop.