ROBERT S.
Center Harbor, NH
Toyota T100
08/29/2020
MY old truck loves paul. so do i . GREAT place to get your vehicle fixed right.!
Always know it will be done right . Very satisfied. Highly recommended. Give Paul a try you wont be disappointed..

BC
BOB C.
08/26/2020
Excellent service!
Paul and his staff are consummate professionals. They do great work at reasonable prices.

Plymouth, NH
Toyota Prius v
08/24/2020
Friendly people, expert mechanics, prompt & convenient service
Enough said. I would highly recommend Paul and his staff.

JAYNE G.
Ford Expedition EL
Very through
I have been to the “big” dealerships to service my automobile for years. They tried to be “family” with you. I always felt that I paid way to much for what I got. Auto Haus is NOT that kind of place! I praise God that I found them and will continue to use them from now on! Thanks guys!!

BR
BARBARA R.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/24/2020
Friendly, dependable service at a fair price.
Paul and his guys always go the extra mile, with honest evaluations, attention to detail and thoughtful consideration of their customers. All at a fair price. My go-to service team.

Chocorua, NH
Honda Element
08/22/2020
Courteous, well spoken NO SWEARING
First time visit by referral of a friend.

. With my car being a tow in , they did their best to accommodate.

Glad their talk was polite , or I would've fired them on the spot.

So many garages casually use swear words in conversation with people like me (the customer) like we are super duper pals, not intending to make themselves look dumb- but it is so unprofessional. I will feel comfortable sending my wife, who is a true lady, there.

Nice to have the report with pictures .

CHRISTINE C.
08/20/2020
Honest and reliable
We’ve been taking our cars here for various problems for over 4 years and have never had a negative experience. Paul is an honest guy and does great work.

MARK G.

Hudson, MA
Ram 1500
08/11/2020
Auto Haus 5 Stars
The folks at auto Haus helped out of a jam.
They told me what they going to da and did what that said.
You can't ask for than that.

PO
PAUL O.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/10/2020
PJ & Crew

Acura RDX
08/10/2020
Very Reputable Business
Paul is great to work with, honest, only does necessary work and always tries to get the best prices for parts.

JOHN C.
08/05/2020
Awesome crew
You have an awesome crew and did an amazing job. Thank you

PK
PAUL K.
Tilton, NH
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
08/02/2020
Great customer service and friendly staff
Great place to have your car repaired. Very friendly people. Very knowledgeable. Shared the repair info with me along the way. Very trusting and will always bring my cars there to get fixed.

AH
ANDREW H.
Campton, NH
07/28/2020
Customer service is a top priority
I have been taking my vehicles to Autohaus for a few years now. They are always friendly and on time with service work. My most recent visit was beyond excellent. I was given a ballpark number for a major repair. I was beyond happy when Paul called and told me my truck was ready and well under the original quote. Stand up service and good, honest, hard working individuals. Highly recommend!

GM
GEORGE M.
07/28/2020
Knowledgeable mechanics. Very fair pricing.
Paul and his crew are the best. You get the job done right and at a reasonable cost!