PS
PHILLIP S.
11/19/2020
Excellence and Reliability
Once again I had the pleasure of having one of my vehicles serviced at Autohaus. It was in for a routine maintenance. As before ,I am totally impressed by the professionalism and courtesy of the staff a Autohaus. The thing that impresses me the most about Autohaus is their reliability. I am a regular customer and regardless of the problem I am treated respectfully and left with the feeling that Paul and his staff truly want to ensure that my vehicles are working properly and that I understand exactly what my choices are and what the consequences of those choices are. I am always provided with reasonable estimates before repair work begins, the work is always done efficiently, effectively and completely. I am never surprised by the bill. Further, Autohaus staff are not satisfied with their work until you are.

WG
WILLIAM G.
Honda Ridgeline
11/19/2020
Reliable, professional, friendly service
I had an overdue state inspection and needed a periodic oil change. I made an appointment 2 weeks ago and I brought the car in at the appointed time. I was checked in immediately and the work was done in a timely fashion while I waited for the car.
Having used Paul and the AutoHaus staff for several years, this experience was just as I have come to exprct.

CP
CAROLYN P.
LACONIA, NH
11/14/2020
Quality car care as always
Time for my oil change , etc. I always am at ease at Auto Haus. I don't ever worry about what they are doing.. I know that my car is well taken care of. The stress is off my shoulders.

BARRY S.
Moultonborough, NH
First visit!
I have a nine-year-old Audi. It had three service indicators showing various issues with the car. These guys did a great job resolving the issues and keeping me informed of the progress alomg the way. Nice!!!

ME
MARC E.
Great garage
Staff and service.

11/13/2020
Fair honest prices
Always get a fair deal with Paul and John. That’s all that needs to be said.

JOHN C.
11/11/2020
Great job
Awesome crew and great job

Ford Expedition
11/11/2020
Customer service
Conscience and efficient. Polite and customer oriented.

Billerica, MA
11/10/2020
Brake repair
Honest, timely and professional

MEAGAN H.
Franklin, NH
11/10/2020
Fast, Friendly, Honest
Paul and his team are the best. When I leave there I know my vehicle is top notch and I paid a good price for what I had to have done. I have never had to return my vehicle because something was not done correctly and I have never had them try to upsell me with unnecessary repairs. I am not an expert in the automotive industry by any means but I do have enough knowledge to know when I am being upsold for no reason or something is not done not done properly and I have NEVER had this issue at Autohaus!

MO
MICHAEL O.
New Hampton, NH
11/09/2020
Great service at a good price
Been there a couple times, Paul and his crew are a pleasure to deal with, would highly recommend their service.

Saturn Ion
11/07/2020
Friendly trustworthy service

Nissan Rogue
11/06/2020
Professional service
Honest about his schedule. Didn’t try to upsell me something I knew I needed. Done in timely fashion

LISA B.
Dodge Journey
11/05/2020
Paul and staff listen,
Paul and his technicians listen to your issue with your vehicle. They were able to service my rear brakes instead of replacing them like the dealership wanted to do. The dealership had just replaced them less than a year ago. I trust that Autohaus wouldn't let me drive an unsafe vehicle.

AR
AGLAIA R.
11/04/2020
Excellent friendly service
They give personal service and Paul and his crew are always very friendly and helpful.