PH
Patricia H.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said every thing is going okay.

JOHN C.
10/09/2019
Awesome
It was a great visit

David M.
Belmont, NH
09/27/2019 Category: Service
David said this business is the best, Paul is amazing and he wants to thank Paul and his staff for their great service and work.

09/20/2019
Friendly, helpful staff
The guys at Auto Haus have always been friendly and helpful whenever I bring my cars in. I have confidence in all the work that they have done for all of my vehicles.

Donna H.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Donna said she loves this business. Their service is good. They are prompt and nice.

JZ
Jim Z.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Jim said this business was good.

PO

ME
MARC E.
09/07/2019
The staff
Honest and more than fair.Great work ...

JAMES W.
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
08/31/2019
reliable as usual
As usual, Paul and his crew did what they promised. A more than satisfied customer, with them for more years than I can count.

KP
KRISTEN P.
Moultonborough, NH
08/24/2019
They put the "service" in "service station"
I cannot say enough good things about Auto Haus in Meredith which I had my car serviced (standard inspection and oil change). I was with my last mechanic for 20 years and when I relocated I never thought I would feel as secure with another. Randy set the positive welcoming tone on my first visit which had me return and Paul could not be more accommodating! I confidently refer friends here. Thanks Auto Haus!

Bill B.
North Brookfield, MA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business is very responsive and answered all of his questions. He does recommend them.

VC
VICKI C.
08/21/2019
Treated me like an old friend
These guys made me feel like a old friend the minute I walked in the door. They treated me with respect, didn't talk down to me because I'm an old lady in a wheelchair like some places do. But most important is they took care of my car quickly and efficiently and really seemed to know their stuff. I just moved to the area and am glad that right off the bat I found my "go to" guys for car care.

SG
SHERYL G.
Laconia, NH
Mazda MX-5 Miata
Great service, great communication
Service was above and beyond. Will definitely be back and will recommend to others. Thank you

JAIMIE W.
New Hampton, NH
08/21/2019
They listened to what I had to say. Someone rode with me to identify abnormal noise in vehicle which did not take long for him to figure out. The guys then lifted the truck and showed me what was wrong. Appointment was made and vehicle was repaired in a timely manner.

KG
KATELYN G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2019
Super helpful!!
I’m new to the area and didn’t really have a mechanic so when my car unexpectedly broke down I panicked!!! Everyone from Auto Haus was SUPER helpful with my situation and so kind to me!! I would highly recommend this auto shop!