PJ
PETER J.
Brookline, MA
07/07/2020
Always a pleasure working with Paul
Auto Haus is our favorite service center, they're always professional, timely and reasonably priced.

Gilford, NH
07/07/2020
I appreciate the great service I have grown to count on from Auto Haus and their friendly staff.

WK
WALLACE K.
07/07/2020
Great, fast, reasonably priced service.
Trustworthy

PS
PHILLIP S.
06/25/2020
Toyota Tacoma Service Great
Every time I take either of my vehicles to Autohaus I am greeted courteously and treated respectfully. The staff is knowledgeable, well-trained and highly professional. Work is completed competently and in a timely fashion. Autohaus staff go out of there was to insure that I am informed of any potential problems and what the cost might be to address them. In no way do they recommend unnecessary work. Their prices are reasonable and as far as I am concerned well-worth the service. I see no point in getting my vehicles serviced anywhere else. You shouldn't either!

LINDA M.
North Sandwich, NH
Front brakes
Front brakes went, Paul quickly got us scheduled to come in for repair. Back on the road with brakes working great. As always, great service, reasonable pricing, a shop you can trust.

Lexus RX
The people are great.
My only issue is with cleanliness. I am probably over the top but would like to see them use paper mats so the floor mat stays clean when they enter the vehicle.

LW
LAUREN W.
Bellevue, NE
INFINITI G35 Coupe
06/23/2020
My family & I have used Paul's team for the last several years to perform all our routine maintenance on my college-aged daughter's car. He has always taken great care of us and I deeply appreciate his honest and accurate feedback on the status of the vehicle. Would definitely recommend Auto Haus of Meredith.

BRUCE M.
06/20/2020
Best car service and repair in the Lakes Region
We have been servicing our vehicles at Auto Haus of Meredith for more than a decade and have never been disappointed. Paul runs a great auto service business, always putting the customer first.

PF
PATRICIA F.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/19/2020
Annual Service Visit
As USUAL, Paul and his Team made my visit for my Annual Inspection and Oil Change on my Mercedes CLK another Pleasant and Efficient Experience. They are the Most Competent and Honest Auto Mechanics you'll ever Deal with. My Explorer and CLK need some Minor Maintenance work done and I will be back for their EXCELLENT SERVICE. I Highly Recommend Them !

Randy M.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Randy said they were awesome and they went out of their way.

PF
PATRICIA F.
06/17/2020
Annual Service Visit
Paul and his Team are the ONLY Folks I entrust to Service my Vehicles. As usual, my Appointment went without a hitch, on-time and efficiently completed.

EW
ERICA W.
06/12/2020
Excellent service!
Paul and his crew go above and beyond to find out what is wrong with you vehicle, explain to you what needs to be done, and get you back on the road. And the prices are very reasonable.

06/11/2020
Trustworthy
Great guys easy to talk to fair pricing and great work