Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

MA
Mary A.
Mount Pleasant, PA
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is excellent,
I highly regard the Service Department. Repairs are good and timely. Rick especially has always explained fully procedures and costs. He is a man of honesty and integrity.

02/28/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I have the highest regard for the service department. Repairs were good and handled in a timely manner. Rick is very easy to work with and has always explained fully costs and procedures. He possesses honesty and integrity.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 02/28/2019

Dear Mary,

I'm sorry your warranty coverage was not clearly explained to you by your salesman. In the Service department we have strict guidelines from Hyundai we must follow. I apologize.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 03/05/2019

Dear Mary,

I tried to reach you but was unsuccesful. Your issue seems to be with the sales department but your survey really hurt our score for service. If you would please respond to the re-score I have sent you and I would still like you to call me.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 03/07/2019

Dear Mary,

Thanks for speaking with me today. I am resending you a rescore and would appreciate your promt attention.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 03/08/2019

Dear Mary Ann,

Thank you for speaking to me and responding to the rescore. We really appreciate it.

TW
Timothy W.
Donora, PA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
service department
very happy with mel and the rest of his staff in the service department

12/03/2018 Category: Service
not happy with auto land
not happy at all with auto land I should have taken my business someplace elese
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 12/04/2018

Dear Mr Wilcher,

As I explained to you on the phone the shade on your roof was jammed once we freed it and operated several times operation was normal. When you called I said I will give you a loaner because the repair of your vehicle may take sometime. I have a loaner vehicle set up for you to pick up @ 3 PM today.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 12/06/2018

I am sending rescore request per procedure.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 12/07/2018

Good afternoon Timothy,

I appreciate you taking the time to rescore our Service Department. I’m glad we were able to talk and resolve the issues. Thank you again.

HM
Harry M.
Fairchance, PA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
It's not great, I feel taken advantage of and will never trust the service department to do honest for us again. We have taken very good care of my SUV nd have always brought it to your garage for what I thought was excellent service.
Feel let down by a place that's always serviced my vehicle. Let's just say ripped off is the correct term. Will be spreading the,word to family friends and Facebook public page.

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Parking sucks
Feeling ripped off, not happy. But it won't matter. Won't be buying here again.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 09/13/2018

Good afternoon Harry,

I'm sorry you feel that way. We appreciate your business very much and when you were here we did our best to explain to you that brake pads can and do separate from there backing plate. here is an explanation from a reputable brake company:It's due to the breakdown of the adhesive bond between the Brake Pads friction material and its backing plate. The separation of friction and backing plate will result in significant brake vibration/noise. Once present, the bond will continue to deteriorate at an increasing rate. Please give Rick or myself a call to discuss further @ 724-437-9999.

HM
Hannah M.
Grindstone, PA
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Solved and satisfied
Mel actually took the time to make me feel like I was a valued customer instead of a crazy one. I will continue my business adventures with Hyundai because of Mel's willingness to correct the problem and the quick response.

05/16/2018 Category: Service
I was not crazy
I felt like the mechanics did not value my input which was correct because I did in fact have a light on the vehicle for my tail lights and I was told there never was one there but this is the first instance I was made to feel like I was crazy or incorrect

Dear Hannah,

Thank you for your time reviewing our Service department and your input. I will communicate with my staff and improvements will be made.

Dear Hannah,

Thank you for speaking with me and glad we were able to rectify your concerns. Thanks for re-scoring!

Dear Hannah,

Thank you so much for having the confidence in our Service Department to return for future service work.

Randy C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Shellie Cantrell
My issues were quickly resolved. Thank you to service manager Mel and dealership owner Chris.

04/10/2018 Category: Service
Shelli Cantrell
Have explained already.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/10/2018

Dear Shelli,

I am sorry for your issue and can't apologize enough for this happening. I have always went out of my way to make sure you've had all your issues taking care of. Please give me a call at 724-437-9999 to discuss this further.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/10/2018

Dear Shelli,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon. I hope I was able to put all your concerns at ease and look forward to handling all your service needs. Please rescore the Service Department as we discussed.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/12/2018

Dear Shelli,

Thank you so much for giving Chris and myself the opportunity to resolve the issues and rescoring the dealership. I look forward to making sure all your service visits are stress free.

AY
Anna Y.
2008 Hyundai Accent
10/09/2017 Category: Service
ajy
ok

10/09/2017 Category: Service
price too high
price too high for what was done.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 10/09/2017

Dear Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Service Department. I'm sorry for the issues you had. I hope I cleared everything up and will look forward to your next visit. Please send the re-score back that I am sending you.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 10/10/2017

Dear Anna,

Thank you for the rescore. We really appreciate it and your business.

KF
Kenny F.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Checked over the vehicle completely. Advised of additional items that needed replaced. Pleased with detailed report.

02/28/2017 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Checked over the vehicle very well. Advised of additional items that needed replaced. Pleased with detailed report.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 02/28/2017

Dear Kenny,

Thank you for your time filling out our survey and the kind words. I would like the opportunity to discuss with you further issues that may have resulted in the low rating. Please call 724-437-9999 and ask for Rick or myself.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 02/28/2017

Dear Kenny,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. Per our conversation I will take the steps to take care of your issues and send you this rescore.

Thanks again !

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 03/01/2017

Dear Kenny,

Thank you for the rescore. I have already addressed your concerns and appreciate your business.

New Salem, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2017 Category: Service
Awesome customer service!!!!
Everyone was friendly and helpful!

02/22/2017 Category: Service
Customer service
Quick and easy

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Service Department. I would like the opportunity to discuss with you the reason you could not raate us 5 Stars. I will try to call you today or you can reach Rick or myself at 724-437-9999.

Dear Valued Customer,

Per your converstaion with Service I am sending you this rescore and hope you are able to give our Service 5 Stars.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for rescoring us. We appreciate your business.

01/10/2017 Category: Service
Trunk repair- Rick :)
Auto service dept handled the issue I was having with my trunk rather quickly. They took the time out to fit my vehicle into their busy schedule and for the service manager to personally look at it himself. Rick was very helpful throughout the entire process. Thanks!!! :)

01/10/2017 Category: Service
Rick :)
Rick in the service department was very willing to fit my car into his schedule since I was driving 45 mins away
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 01/11/2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your time filling out our Survey. I'm sorry that your visit had issues. We will do our best to correct that issue.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 01/11/2017

Dear Valued Customer,

After your discussion with Rick, we assure you this problem will be addressed. If possible please rescore us.

Thanks in advance

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 01/19/2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for the rescore! I'm glad we were able to resolve your issues and look forward to your next visit.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2016 Category: Service
Friendly
I have had both the 2007 and 2016 Tucson in the service department and I am happy with the results.

11/09/2016 Category: Service
Friendly
the employee's are friendly and helpful.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 11/09/2016

Dear Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Service Department and your business. We appreciate the kind words and after our phone conversation rescoring us do to and error in the first review.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 11/09/2016

Dear Mary,

Thank you again so much for rescoring our Service Department and your business.

Meg M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2016 Category: Service
Very friendly
Auto Land is the only place I have taken my car for any routine oil changes, etc. They always take the time to look over my car for any other problems or recall and make sure to do the best that they can in accommodating my availability into their busy schedule.

07/14/2016 Category: Service
I did not intend to submit my survey, I meant to come back to it later. I would like to change results to 5 stars
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 07/15/2016

Dear Megan,

Thank you for requesting a re-score. I will send you a re-score. Thank you for your business and taking the time to rate our Service Department.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 07/15/2016

Dear Meg,

Thank you for re-scoring us. We appreciate your business and kind words. We will strive to do better for you in the future.

HC
Holly C.
2007 HYUNDAI ACCENT
03/10/2014 Category: Service
Caring employees
I was actually pleasantly suprised that I received a comment on my last review. I think that shows that the employees really do care how they're doing. Great job Autoland Hyundai!

03/10/2014 Category: Service
Good Service
Autoland Hyundai has always provided me good service. I only gave 4 stars because I was there for an hour & I only had a state inspection done.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/04/2014

Sorry you had a long wait. Next visit we will do better.

Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 04/24/2014

Thank you so much for the response. With out customer comments we couldn't correct problems.

AW
Albert W.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and great service
I had a problem with my Tucson and they didn't quite until they solve the situation. My vehicle is working great thanks to them.

Good morning Albert,

Thank you for responding to our survey. We are always here when you need us.

Richard M.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
2018 tucson
great service as usual

Good morning Rich,

Thank you for the great review and opportunity to service your vehicle.

PH
Patricia H.
Carmichaels, PA
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Recent visit
The service manager is very considerate and friendly. He took care of the issue I had quickly.

Dear Patricia,

Thank you for your response to our survey and the kind words.

Diana D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/11/2019 Category: Service
So friendly goes out of there way to wait on you !!
Went down to get a oil change bought a new car that’s how much I love are Auto Land all the people are great !! 😘

Dear Diana,

Thank you for the fantastic review and the compliments about our dealership.

Smithfield, PA
In and out...early..
I like early...service done and on with my day.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for responding to our survey and the kind words.

Daniel S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Another perfect service...
Timely service, professional employees. You know you are getting the best for your vehicle!!!

Good afternoon Daniel,

Thank you for the kind words and great review.

Connellsville, PA
Did the job
Oil change and mileage checkup completed in a timely manner

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for the great review and your input.

Mark S.
2014 Hyundai Accent
A great place
The staff is great

Good afternoon Mark,

Thank you for the 5 Star rating and kind words.