James A.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/28/2021
Fast Convenient Friendly Professional
I used to get my services done at a dealership...but I found Auto Max by accident when the dealership could not fit me in. I'M SO GLAD TOO BECAUSE THESE GUYS ARE GREAT! Friendly and efficient. They call you back when they say they will...and keep their word...which it critical these days! They're a big business with a small town feel here in Canby.
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you James for the honest review! We love Canby and feel blessed to be part of the community for 21 years. We are happy that you found us too!!

01/23/2021
The employee/owners are nice people.
I had my car serviced at this shop two times. Both times I have been satisfied with the service, and the prices. So far I would say that they are honest and capable and I would return should my car need more work.

Thank You Sir! Glad to assist you in the future

BK
Brett K.
Mulino, OR
Buick Regal
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Brett said the staff got the work done at the price range they were talking about.

Thank You Brett!

Donny P.
01/20/2021
Quality, Integrity, Quick
I first tried AutoMax due to some good reviews on Google; I am among the good reviewers now. I've taken my truck several times to Frank and his team, and am very pleased each time. Nobody enjoys spending loads of money on repairs but they earned every cent. Dropping off my truck has been very convenient and simple due to the way they do business. When other issues were found that could be addressed while already in a problem area to save money, Frank would simply text a description with a photo and ask yes or no to proceed with a fix. The quality and turn around time have been unmatched from other shops in my experience. I highly recommend AutoMax in Canby for any repairs and will continue to use their auto service myself.
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you for the feedback Donny! We really appreciate the trust and loyalty. Hope you can enjoy that old Jeep soon!

AC
Armando C.
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Armando said they were the best.
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you Armando! It means a lot to us.

Ron H.
Dodge Neon
01/13/2021
You are kind and thoughtful
I love how you will take me home if long visit. And then pick me up.
And you are truthful.
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you Ron! Glad we can make things a little easier for you.