CG
Cindy G.
Molalla, OR
04/09/2021
Car repair
this auto shop is one of the best shops we have been to in a long time. Great people and great work! THANKS so much Frank, you are super!

GF
Gene F.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/07/2021
Great Service, As Always
Needed an opinion on an issue with a CV axle problem on a Subaru. Frank had the matter checked out and gave us some good advice on next steps. He’s been our go-to guy for over twenty years.

Ron H.
Dodge Neon
03/31/2021
Oil change and eval
Kind considerate fast knowledgeable close Good job
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to comment Ron.

SJ
Steve J.
Chevrolet S-10
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Steve said he asked what his vehicle's compression numbers were and he was not given an answer.
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 03/29/2021

Hello and sorry for the confusion. It was explained to Steve that a compression test was not necessary for the type of repair his vehicle needed. We are more than happy to perform one for the appropriate cost if he must have those readings available to him. Just give us a call to schedule that.

CG
Cindy G.
Molalla, OR
03/18/2021
Fuel pump out
This place was wonderful. FAST, friendly, and also had a great warranty. Frank explained everything at the start and even gave us a discount. THANKS...it was great doing business with you

Joan D.
03/16/2021
Knowledge and customer service
I am so happy to find this place to keep my vehicle serviced. They have amazing customer service, skilled mechanics, and a clean waiting room.
A day or two after initial service, I noticed one of my headlights was out. I got in right away and a new bulb was in within 10 minutes. The best surprise: No charge. Count me as a lifetime customer.

Jon P.
03/12/2021
Great experience!
The water pump on my Dodge Ram with out this morning, gave auto max a call first thing and they were able to get it fixed by this evening. Customer service is excellent and very helpful. They don’t try to upsell you on anything either, which is greatly appreciated.
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 03/19/2021

Glad we could help out quickly Jon. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

MJ
Max J.
Wilsonville, OR
Lexus SC 430
03/12/2021
Skilled. Experienced. Honest.
For nearly five years we’ve trusted the care and repair of our vehicles from Jeep and Pick-up to BMW and Lexus to Frank and his crew. They’re right-on with diagnosis and complete in their service.
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you for the trust and loyalty Max!

Jill S.
Nissan Versa
03/10/2021
They were so nice!
Just a bit more than I was expecting, but not a big deal. We’ve had terrible experiences traveling outside of town for services. Especially when it came to Jiffy lube services The man I dealt with was so nice, and I believe his name is Frank. I’d rather pay the extra buck then deal with crap service
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 03/12/2021

Glad we could help and provide a different experience Jill. Thank you for choosing us!

Lori B.
03/10/2021
Great Service and very Professional!
Always receive great service and they fit you in without a long wait!! Thank you!!
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 03/12/2021

Appreciate the review Lori! Thank you!!

David W.
Aurora, OR
GMC Suburban
03/03/2021
Frank and his team are the best
Frank is a very qualified mechanic! And he does great work at keeping all of our vehicles running
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 03/19/2021

Thanks for the feedback David. We appreciate the trust and loyalty too!

Woodburn, OR
02/19/2021
Great job. Thank you for your personal service.
I brought my car to Auto Max because the engine light came on and the car missed. This missing had been fixed a short time ago so I knew something else was wrong. Little did I know that the engine was slowly growing to old [like me] to run like a teenager. The ultimate answer was OK to drive but be careful and look for another car, which they agreed to help me with. [Over and above !]
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 03/19/2021

Sorry for the not so good news friend. Hopefully we can find a YOUNGER vehicle for you!

WN
Will N.
Oregon
Chevrolet Aveo
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Will said they are extremely professional. They do exactly what he needs them to do. They are quick and do the job well.
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you Will. Glad we were able to solve the issue and get your vehicle back on the road.

Marcy R.
01/30/2021
Always great service at Auto Max in Canby! And, done for a better price than found elsewhere. Very happy customer here. :)
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 02/01/2021

Glad we could help Marcy! We appreciate the oportunity.

EG
Eloisa G.
Wilsonville, OR
Nissan Sentra
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Eloisa said the drop off and pick up of her vehicle was easy. The service she received was done quickly and went smoothly.
Frank from Auto Max Of Oregon responded on 02/03/2021

Always a good feeling when things go as planned. Thank you for the feedback!