MARCIA G.
Nissan Rogue
04/28/2019
You know my car and are flexible with scheduling.
I'm sure you know more about my. Nissan than my dealer.

John H.
Hyundai Accent
04/15/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff seem like honest guys who do good work for a fair price, he has used them before, and that's why he brought this most recent vehicle to them for service.

BG
Brandal G.
Volvo XC70
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Brandal said the business is good.

TF
TIM F.
Volvo XC70
03/23/2019
oil change
they were quick and did a great job!

Daniel B.
GMC Acadia
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the experience was great.

SG
Sean G.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the business had a kind mechanic who did excellent on their services on a Saturday.

JN
Joe N.
Wonderful Service
Thank you for adding my Subaru Outback service to our family of vehicles. 25 years of trusted Service.

JN
Joe N.
Continues 5 Star Service
25 years Auto Metric has made me safe in my vehicles.

DOUG W.
Meridian, ID
Volvo XC90
02/27/2019
Knowledge, communication, service, value.
I've taken one of my vehicles in to Auto Metric twice. Thus far, my experience has been this: (A) They communicated options better than the other shops I called. Our latest issue was that we have a lot of issues that need attention. Not what we wanted to hear. Things can get confusing and stressful when faced with bad news. However, clearly communicated options help soften the blow and help me prioritize repairs. (B) When possible, they are willing to get creative with repairs which can save quite a bit of "parts budget" money. We recently had malfunctioning doors that did not require the overpriced parts and labor the dealer (and other shops) wanted to sell us. Only Auto Metric gave us intelligent, affordable alternatives. This tells me that they actually give a damn about their customers. It makes me feel like I can trust them when repairs get expensive, which is an inevitability from time to time. If I decide to keep this car, I'm doing the repairs at Auto Metric, no question about it. If I decide to get a new "used" car, I'm doing the pre-sale inspection with them, no question about it. That's a good feeling when faced with a chunk of money either way. Keep up the good work, guys!

John H.
Volvo V70
02/18/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff were friendly and did good work for a good price.

Kristine S.
Volvo S80
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Kristine said the service was efficient and the staff is trustworthy and knowledgeable.

Miles S.
Volvo XC90
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Miles said he got phenomenal customer service from good mechanics.

Jeffrey B.
Volvo V40
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Jeffrey said he received good service, and the price was affordable.

BK
Brian K.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the staff did a really good job.

DANIEL H.
Garden City, ID
Honda Accord
01/19/2019
Honda repair
They take time to do the job right. Very honest.