Automotion Sales, Repair & Motorsports

LI
Louise I.
07/14/2015
Wonderful Service Department
I have used their service department for a few years and I have always been treated right. Everything is explained clearly and respectfully. And my car works better after each service, which is the point, right?

LISA B.
Saab 9-3
07/11/2015
Great customer service!
Great customer service!

Jon C.
Buick Lucerne
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Jon said he has had no problems with this business because they do great work. They take care of him.

BN
Babs N.
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Babs said the service was great. He was supposed to get a follow up but never got a call back.

EW
Eddie W.
Edina, MN
Ford Windstar
07/08/2015 Category: Service
Eddie said he has been going there for quite a while. They are prompt in doing the work and getting it back to him. They do a good job.
Tim H., General Manager and Head of Motorsports from Automotion Sales, Repair & Motorsports responded on 07/10/2015

Eddie, It's been a great pleasure working with you over the years. We appreciate the business and look forward to seeing you soon.

RJ
Rod J.
Saint Louis Park, MN
07/08/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Marjorie. She said everything she takes to this business, they can fix it.

Thanks Rod!

MO
Michael O.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Michael said the value was good and good quality.
Tim H., General Manager and Head of Motorsports from Automotion Sales, Repair & Motorsports responded on 07/01/2015

Michael, Thanks for the great review. We were so glad to hear you were happy with your service.

Sarah W.
Hopkins, MN
06/29/2015 Category: Service
Sarah said she always has a good experience at the business and she has recommended the business for service.

Thank you Sarah, it's always great to have you stop in.

PB
Pat B.
Minnesota
Saturn L300
06/26/2015 Category: Service
Pat said he has been going to this business for over 20 years. They are really accommodating and prompt, they explain everything and he has had no issues.

Pat, we thank you for you over 20 years of trust with our company and technicians. You have been a blessing and we look forward to many more years of service with you.

TL
Thivault L.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/26/2015 Category: Service
Thivault said he was satisfied with the service provided by this business.

Thivault,

Thank you not only from our sales staff for purchasing your vehicle from us, but also that you trust us with taking care of it. We look forward to a good relationship in the future.

EB
ELLEN B.
06/25/2015
Honda tune-up
Great customer service.

Thank you Ellen, You have been a great customer and we appreciate you bringing all of your vehicles to us. It's been greating getting to know all of you and look forward to seeing you again soon. (With or without a vehicle to repair)

KD
Kenny D.
Minnesota
Audi TT
06/25/2015 Category: Service
Kenny said the business did a good job and the prices are right.

chris h.
Hopkins, MN
06/05/2015
Fleet Week
At my house that means service to my three less than new vehicles. Tim and Tom at Auto Motion have done a super job keeping the two 1997s kid worthy and safe for traveling to who knows where on a moments notice AND my own 2001 Jeepster in super driving condition. For a gal with 'little to none' auto knowledge who likes to stay on the go with a few bucks in my pocket, this is the place that can keep the jittnies running. Always responsive, always respectful and as careful with my time and money as I try to be ... honestly!

David H.
06/04/2015
Excellence
After having my Mercedes repaired at another repair facility, I was told by a friend to bring my car to Automotion to be repaired. I was met kindly by the General Manager Tim that assured me his mechanics were the best and had every confidence they could repair my vehicle. After repairing the mistakes my former mechanic made, the car has never run better. I was so impressed that I started looking at their amazing used car selection and decided to buy my dream car SL500. From Sales to Service and the excellent care Tim has shown me, I will not only recommend everyone I know to come to them but would never go anywhere else.

CR
Carlos R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/03/2015 Category: Service
Carlos said this business treated him as very special. They listen to him when they talk and understand him. They were truthful and know what they are talking about.