HR
HAZEL R.
02/02/2018
It was difficult to find the entrance to the shop and there was not a lot of parking. They couldn't take me right away so I came back when they said they could take me. They didn't take too long doing the oil change and everyone I spoke to was very nice. I was satisfied with the service and price. I drove home into the city on the highway and the cover you remove to do the oil change came off and started dragging under my car. We pulled over and my husband had to slide under the car on the shoulder after an on ramp in the dark and cold to snap it back in place. He could only snap in one so we had to drive to the closest dealer to find the parts to hold it in place.

JO
Jose O.
Waukegan, IL
01/30/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the service was good. The work was completed fast.

AA
Alexsandr A.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kiril. He said he would recommend the business.

AA
Alexsandr A.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kiril. He said he would recommend the business.

TE
T.z. E.
Ford Expedition
01/16/2018 Category: Service
T.Z said the business did the job and fixed his vehicle.

Dan S.
Glenview, IL
INFINITI G35 Sedan
01/16/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the employees were helpful and there was no hesitation in finding the right solutions for his vehicle.

Richie B.
Chicago, IL
Lincoln Town Car
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Richie said he had no problems with the business. Everything was perfect. Everything was fixed on time.

SG
STEVE G.
Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2018
They do a GREAT JOB!
Not only do they do a great job, but they do it at a fair price. They are also very personable.

Joanna B.
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Joanna said the service was quick and very courteous. The prices were reasonable and she was very satisfied. They repaired her vehicle in under 30 minutes.

Joe S.
Winnetka, IL
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Joe said the facility was really good, very polite and they did a nice job.

Julian T.
Illinois
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Julian said he is very happy with the work and service from the staff.

ES
Ellen S.
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Ellen said everyone was nice and courteous, and the work turned out great.

Miriam L.
Des Plaines, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Miriam said the business did good work on her vehicle.

HF
Heather F.
Glendale Heights, IL
Kia Spectra
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Heather said she recommends the business for service.

MK
Mr./Ms. K.
Mercury Monterey
12/06/2017
I can walk to drop off my car and everyone is so nice!
I love the fact that I can walk to the garage and just drop off my car.
They have occasional offers as incentives and I was told they have loaners if you need them.
I was very surprised that with only an oil change (at a very good price) my car ran so much better after I picked it up.

GG
GUY G.
Ford C-Max Energi
12/03/2017
Short wait, fast service!
Had a tire rotation and got a slow leak fixed on the spot.
Owner courteous and thorough.
What more can I say? The 250 character minimum is unnecessary and irritating.
Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

MF
MARILYN F.
11/30/2017
Forgot to replace the oil cap!
I took my car in for a simple oil change. It took well over an hour as I sat in the grimy convenience store waiting. They told me there was an oil leak (which I knew I had previously had repaired at the dealer, so that was not too much of a surprise) and that I needed back brakes. Considering that the car is less than four years old with very low mileage, I was skeptical about that. I brought it in to my dealer; they said the brakes were fine, but they couldn't tell about the oil leak because the mechanic who did the oil change had neglected to replace the oil cap and oil was flowing all over my engine. Needless to say, I will not be back!

SG
STEVE G.
Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2017
Good value....friendly service!
Quick service, good prices and with very honest mechanics!

Jeff R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff did a good job and everything went as expected.

DICK W.
11/28/2017
Kyle and staff are always prompt in answering questions, scheduling and completing service.
Excellent service.