AW
Ashley W.
Nissan Rogue
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said they were honest and helpful.

Charlene H.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Charlene said the staff kept her informed as to what was going on with her vehicle, and what needed to be done. They got permission before doing the work. She also stated that they are very friendly and the place has a good atmosphere.

John H.
Dodge Journey
03/05/2019
Five Stars is not enough!
I took my vehicle to a franchise competitor that has been in business for 50 year. Purpose of going was to have my brakes done. After my vehicle was inspected, I was informed that I needed 4 new rotors, brake pads all around and 2 new calipers. I was told that the ones in the rear were seized and needed replaced. They gave me an estimate of $1400. I didn't have that much, so I was getting ready to see if I could scrounge money from my other Bill's. You know, rob Peter to pay Paul. Fortunately a coworker text me and told me to stop, and give Auto Repair Technology a call.

I discussed what the competition had diagnosed and how much it would be. Dan asked me if the calipers slides could be moved. I don't know anything about that stuff. I was just told they were seized and needed replacing($95/caliper). He told me to bring it in and he promised it would not cost anywhere near that to fix. So.....I did. They had the tires off and looked at everything which seemed like 5 minutes. Dan came up to the front and gave me that "THEY'RE MORONS" look and told me they didn't need replacing. Just needed to be broken down, install new hardware and lube them up. I was very pleased to hear that news as one would assume. He gave a quote which was just a bit over half of the competition price.

They steered me in the right direction to pay for the work to be done. I was able to apply for a loan option to pay for it. Now I wouldn't have to be stuck with $60 in the bank to last me until next Payday which is in another week. Dan promised and by God he kept that promise! I've never had a specific place to get repairs done, but today I found my garage that will service my vehicles from now on!!! Curtious, Professional, and Customer Satisfaction driven repair shop. 5 stars is not enough!!!

Jeanne W.
Akron, OH
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Jeanne said that the business was able to take advantage of her but didn't and she felt like they were very nice, honest, and trustworthy.

RD
Richard D.
Hyundai Veloster
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business does good work. They do exactly what they are supposed to and he does not have to go back. He does recommend them to others.

ED
Elaine D.
Parma, OH
02/26/2019
2-25-19
As always, my service was very good and all of the work done in only a few hours. Thank you Dan for honoring my expired discount and for the use of the rental .

WT
Willy T.
Strongsville, OH
Mercedes-Benz S430
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Willy's wife. She said the staff provided good service.

Shawn M.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said this business did a good job.

Casandra H.
Ohio
Buick Century
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Cassandra said they left her on the side of the road in the freezing cold when she called them for a tow truck. When the tow truck came, she had them tow her vehicle to another auto repair business.
Gerry F. from Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 02/25/2019

Casandra,

I am sorry you were less than satisfied. Please understand we arrange for a private tow company as a convenience to our customers, but have no control on how quickly a tow truck responds, although I can assure you it is certainly quicker than if you would arrange for a tow on your own. The towing company attempts to service our clients as quickly as possible, but often weather conditions can greatly effect wait times. Thank you for your feedback.

Auto Repair Technology

Wickliffe, OH
Mazda CX-9
02/15/2019
Great service!!
Great service, friendly staff! 5 stars!

BD
Bob D.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
02/02/2019
Always get the best service here.
There are lots of places that service your car in the Parma area. There is one place that stands for quality service and quality prices. Great staff, great work go try them out.

Ford Police Interceptor
02/01/2019
Exceptional cust. serv./ job performance.
Helpful to work around your schedule' provided towing and transportation if work is going to done on premisses.
Friendly and knowledgeable. Answered all my questions, gave options to work to be performed and stood by their work and word.

LH
Lynn H.
HUMMER H3
02/01/2019
5 star service
Took my hummer in for an oil change, I received 5 star service, The staff is very professional and treated me with respect. They did an amazing job!!!!!!

MF
Marc F.
01/29/2019
Convenience and very friendly.
This is the second time I brought my Ford Focus to Auto Repair Technology. They were very accommodating and helpful. Keeping me posted on the progress and letting me use their loaner car while mine was being fixed was a great stress reliever. The two people I talked to were Dan and Karen, always made me feel welcome. As much as I want my car to go without needing repairs, if it does, I definitely feel good about taking it to Auto Repair Technology.

SV
Shailing V.
Lorain, OH
Dodge Caliber
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Shailing said the service was very good.

Middlebrg Hts, OH
01/24/2019
Used car inspection
I have been coming here for quite awhile. The service here is excellent. There are very helpful and when my son and I needed to buy him a used car they went out of there way to inspect the used cars. It took four cars but we were very happy with the car we bought. They were very patient and made sure we got the right car. I am very thankful they were there for us. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

VF
Vincent F.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Vincent said that he was satisfied with his visit and the business was very courteous.

TJ
Tiffany J.
Ohio
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Tiffany said they did a really good job and didn't overcharge her.

Michelle G.
Peninsula, OH
Mazda CX-5
01/21/2019
Great Job
I've been a fan for years and am never disappointed. The car was finished on time and the workmanship is great.

Kudo's to you all.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Brookpark, OH
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/16/2019
It's close to my home
The place is close to my home and everyone there is very nice also I am very happy with the service they do
on my car