Margaret M.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Margaret said she would recommend the business for service.

FT
Frank T.
08/11/2018
Oil Change for Road Trip
I was leaving on a road trip and was at the end of my last oil change. I came in without an appointment to see if they could take me. They did not have an opening that day and were very backed up. They managed to fit me in quickly though and gave me peace of mind for my trip. They are a great bunch of people and I will continue to use them in the future.

BD
Bob D.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the business does a very good job. They are reliable. He feels comfortable there. They seem to treat him right. They are reasonably priced.

Jennifer S.
Brunswick, OH
Jeep Patriot
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said everything was fine. It was smooth, quick, and good. They did great job. The price was reasonable.

KG
Kevin G.
Dodge Dart
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business was honest.

AW
Ashley W.
Nissan Rogue
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said she scheduled an appointment with the business and they forgot to put her on the schedule.

GE
George E.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/06/2018
Awesome customer service
Great friendly people got me in the same day I called and was done by the end of the day

08/06/2018
Very friendly and professional
I went to Auto Repair Technology at the recommendation of a friend who has used their services before and had a positive experience. I had a new transmission put in my car at another facility two years ago, and in order to be compliant with the three-year warranty I purchased at the time, each year I have to have my transmission fully inspected and tested to make sure it is still running properly. I am new to the area and had never been to Auto Repair before, but they were very friendly, professional, and efficient. I received the documentation I needed for my warranty, and based on the road test, the mechanic even took notes on a couple other things he recommended I have looked at sometime soon. I definitely plan on returning to Auto Repair Technology in the future.

Tim S.
Hinckley, OH
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Tim said he has used the business for a long time.

AD
Andy D.
Ohio
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Andy said the lady at the front is very pleasant and friendly. He had asked for a certain type of oil change. The staff did some research and told him it was not proper for his vehicle. It saved him money by recommending another. He would recommend this facility,100 percent.

Betty S.
Chevrolet Sonic
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Betty said she was very happy with the good work.

JY
Jordan Y.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said the business had great customer service and they fixed everything that needed to be fixed.

IM
Isaiah M.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/20/2018
Worst place EVER!
I am not coming back to this location anymore!
Gerry F. from Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 07/24/2018

Isaiah,

I appoligize your service experience was poor. I welcome your feedback so I can understand exactly what went wrong. Please email me directly at Gerry@AutoRepairTechnology.net

Auto Repair Technology

Jamie B.
07/18/2018
Customer Service Outstanding!!
Auto Repair Technology was recommended to me by my neighbor, he said a very upfront, honest car repair shop that will provide top notch service and boy was he right!! I have an appointment to get car fixed and already feel the need to write a review based on the excellent quality of service I received just over the phone by Karen. She was extremely polite and thorough and made me feel like family and not just a dollar sign!! The absolute best customer service I’ve had in almost 40 years! If she was this great I cannot even imagine how impeccable the repairs will be! I’ve already recommended them to a friend who said he feels the exact same way about the customer service!! Thank you again Karen for making me feel comfortable with getting my car care needs!!

Jeff F.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he was treated wonderfully, the diagnosis was excellent, the follow up was quick, and the staff was efficient. It didn't cost him an arm and a leg. The business did a wonderful job, and he is a happy camper.

JO
James O.
Chapin, SC
07/02/2018 Category: Service
James said everything with the business was fine.

DT
Darryle T.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Darryle said he would recommend the business for service.

06/28/2018
very friendly, reasonable prices
Very friendly with reasonable prices. Dan explained what his techs found and explained thoroughly what needs to be fixed.

GN
Gheorghe N.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Gheorghe said he didn't need to wait for very long for service, the business did a good job.

Dennis R.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said he's overall happy. The suspension still bounces, though not as much as before.