GE
George E.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/06/2018
Awesome customer service
Great friendly people got me in the same day I called and was done by the end of the day

08/06/2018
Very friendly and professional
I went to Auto Repair Technology at the recommendation of a friend who has used their services before and had a positive experience. I had a new transmission put in my car at another facility two years ago, and in order to be compliant with the three-year warranty I purchased at the time, each year I have to have my transmission fully inspected and tested to make sure it is still running properly. I am new to the area and had never been to Auto Repair before, but they were very friendly, professional, and efficient. I received the documentation I needed for my warranty, and based on the road test, the mechanic even took notes on a couple other things he recommended I have looked at sometime soon. I definitely plan on returning to Auto Repair Technology in the future.

Tim S.
Hinckley, OH
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Tim said he has used the business for a long time.

AD
Andy D.
Ohio
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Andy said the lady at the front is very pleasant and friendly. He had asked for a certain type of oil change. The staff did some research and told him it was not proper for his vehicle. It saved him money by recommending another. He would recommend this facility,100 percent.

Betty S.
Chevrolet Sonic
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Betty said she was very happy with the good work.

JY
Jordan Y.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said the business had great customer service and they fixed everything that needed to be fixed.

IM
Isaiah M.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/20/2018
Worst place EVER!
I am not coming back to this location anymore!
Gerry F. from Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 07/24/2018

Isaiah,

I appoligize your service experience was poor. I welcome your feedback so I can understand exactly what went wrong. Please email me directly at Gerry@AutoRepairTechnology.net

Auto Repair Technology

Jamie B.
07/18/2018
Customer Service Outstanding!!
Auto Repair Technology was recommended to me by my neighbor, he said a very upfront, honest car repair shop that will provide top notch service and boy was he right!! I have an appointment to get car fixed and already feel the need to write a review based on the excellent quality of service I received just over the phone by Karen. She was extremely polite and thorough and made me feel like family and not just a dollar sign!! The absolute best customer service I’ve had in almost 40 years! If she was this great I cannot even imagine how impeccable the repairs will be! I’ve already recommended them to a friend who said he feels the exact same way about the customer service!! Thank you again Karen for making me feel comfortable with getting my car care needs!!

Jeff F.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he was treated wonderfully, the diagnosis was excellent, the follow up was quick, and the staff was efficient. It didn't cost him an arm and a leg. The business did a wonderful job, and he is a happy camper.

JO
James O.
Chapin, SC
07/02/2018 Category: Service
James said everything with the business was fine.

DT
Darryle T.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Darryle said he would recommend the business for service.

06/28/2018
very friendly, reasonable prices
Very friendly with reasonable prices. Dan explained what his techs found and explained thoroughly what needs to be fixed.

GN
Gheorghe N.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Gheorghe said he didn't need to wait for very long for service, the business did a good job.

Dennis R.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said he's overall happy. The suspension still bounces, though not as much as before.

KP
Kathy P.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said this is a great business. Their work is excellent. They've used them for quite a few years. They're trustworthy. She spent $4900 for an oil change and rebuilding of the transmission. She received an oil change notification recently. The records need to be updated. Everything was explained.

John F.
Nissan Maxima
06/18/2018 Category: Service
John said that the facility did a good job, provided good pricing and everything was fine.

06/16/2018
Very Disappointed
I have been going there from time to time for almost 5yrs and each time have been less impressed.They are known for being higher priced than the other shops in Brook Park but they are also known to do good work in the past.They do offer payment plans which is great for unexpected repairs however I will no longer go there after my last experience.I purchased a buy one get one free oil change package which included not only an oil change but rotation of all 4 tires,a 51 point inspection,check the battery and fluids.I am pretty sure I got the oil change and I was told about a few needed repairs but my tires were not rotated and the safety inspection was not thorough or 51 point.I have a bad and very visible power steering leak which was never mentioned and I also have noisy squealing rear brakes that need to be replaced which was also never brought up.I believe that the front end parts that were close to the oil filter were noticed because of their proximity to the oil change and an actual inspection of my vehicle was never done.If you are not going to give great full service to people who buy your deals then don't offer the deals at all.I even asked if those things were done on my vehicle before signing the receipt and was told yes everything on the certificate was done.I trusted it would be and I was lied to.I will not be back

Margaret M.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Margaret said the employees were honest. They did not try to cheat her on her service.

Steve M.
Strongsville, OH
06/09/2018
New Shop - Great People
The shop I used for my services closed suddenly and I had to find another shop. I am one who maintains my cars and keeps them a very long time. In order to do that you need a shop that is experienced and forthright. This shop is just that. Though they were not the least expensive, they are thorough and professional. They treat you like family and as a customer that is important to me. The level of detail given and the use of technology to email/text photos of the issues so you can make an informed decision is a step above other shops. Vehicles have issues and its not the shops fault that repairs can get costly at times. When I spend my hard earned money here I know its done right!

RF
Reo F.
Ohio
Saturn VUE
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Reo said she was very pleased so she will be switching all her vehicle services to this business.