Maria H.
Dodge Caliber
05/04/2015 Category: Service
Maria said this business is prompt and they helped her out a lot.

AF
Angie F.
Middleburg Heights, OH
04/30/2015
great
the customer service is great.

Monte and Madeline W.

Thahbia A.
Strongsville, OH
04/24/2015
professionals!
I can tell that this is good business, I would've liked a bit more privacy on any discussion matters on my vehicle, but the overall pricing and services look great....I also love the way I can keep track of all of my vehicle's visits online with this service..thank you

Mark M.
Kia Rio5
04/22/2015
good service at a shot time.
I called up and made appointment.
they got me in and out in a short amount of time.they told me what was wrong and what my options were.
the receptionist was very courteous and kind.and the service manager explained everything courteously
and the technician fix my car and it works great.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Brookpark, OH
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/20/2015
The service is great & so are the people.
I like the service that I receive when I take my car in for service & also like how nice the
people are.

CF
Calvin F.
04/16/2015 Category: Service
Calvin said this business told him they would fix his oil leak. He paid them to stop the leak, but they could not fix it. He said he would not recommend them because they did not do what they were supposed to do.

Dan S.
Brooklyn, OH
04/11/2015
NEW MICHELIN TIRES
THE PRICE WAS VERY GOOD FOR THE NEW TIRES ( I CHECKED OTHER PLACES TOO) AND NO EXTRAS EITHER!1

Mike H.
Burlington, KY
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Mike said the business did everything they were supposed to do and he was happy with the service. He is not local but would use them again if he was passing through.

PM
Patricia M.
Valley City, OH
Mazda 3
04/08/2015
Tire Repairs
They are always accommodating!

Debbie P.
Broadview Heights, OH
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Debbie said this business showed her what the problem was and resolved it in the same day. The staff was friendly.

GO
Gary O.
Medina, OH
Chrysler Town
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Gary said this business was perfect and he was happy with the service.

Sherry S.
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Sherry said this business is very polite and they get the job done as promised. She greatly appreciates their service.

NN
Nancy N.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Kia Rondo
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Nancy said they were nice and they fit her in when she had to go out of town, it was real quick.

CN
Carol N.
04/07/2015
I was very happy with the service I received. Everyone was so friendly and the technician even sent me pics of the parts he was working on. They also had free shuttle service.
My husband found this place when looking to get an emissions test done and I am so glad he did, I wouldn't go anywhere else!

BT
Bob T.
Parma, OH
Buick LaCrosse
04/06/2015 Category: Service
Bob said he has been with them ever since they opened up. He stated they do a good job all the way around, they always do.

CV
Carol V.
04/02/2015
Quality service
Very welcoming and friendly staff. They go above and beyond to ensure the customer is satisfied. Definitely a customer for life.

SN
Sharon N.
Nissan Maxima
04/02/2015 Category: Service
Sharon said the staff explained everything she needed to know about her vehicle.

Carol M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/27/2015
Carol Mc
I always feel comfortable coming to you with any problem my vehicle may have and you always take good care of my car and me. Very pleasant and accommodating. Thank you for keeping my vehicle running well.

AT
April and Jared T.
Bay Village, OH
Dodge Caliber
03/26/2015
Amazing customer service!
Laurie and Andy are always polite and willing to help! My husband and I have been long time customers and we will always go to Auto Repair Technology for repairs. Great work, great people.