TY
Terry Y.
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Terry said this business does a pretty good job.

VF
Vita F.
Berea, OH
Volkswagen Passat
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Vita said this business gave her a very quick estimate and did not push her to do any work.

KL
Ken L.
03/10/2015
5.5 hours un exceptable when told a couple of hours
I was told I would need to leave the car for a couple of hours and waiting was not recomenned .I left the car and didnt get it back for 5 and a half hours makeing me late for work needless to say for an oil change and tire rotation I was not happy. My car was the last one to be worked on . I asked the girl why it was not done and she said its first come first serve. I thought that was what an appointment was all about.
The Auto Repair T., service advisor from Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 03/11/2015

Hi Ken.  I truly apologize for any inconvenience that might have occurred on your last visit with us.  There was a slight problem with the personal we had on staff that day due to one being on vacation and one having a death in the family.  Our business prides ourselves on accommodating all of our clients needs.  I am sending you a free oil change so the next time you visit you can experience our normal staff.  I appreciate all of the input.
Thank you Andy.

CO
Christopher O.
Parma, OH
Volkswagen Passat
03/10/2015 Category: Service
Christopher said the business is honest and they do a good job.

CF
Charlotte F.
03/10/2015 Category: Service
Charlotte said they are always there for her and take her vehicle in right away. They always check over everything, every time she goes in and they always find something wrong. She lives alone and cannot afford to go in all the time to have work done. She would be happy if they did not check on things all the time.

Michael H.
Chrysler Sebring
03/05/2015 Category: Service
Michael said the business is very polite and helpful.

BF
Brad and Marlene F.
Parma Heights, OH
02/21/2015
excellent service very knowledgeable
Auto Repair Technology has had our trust for many years.....never disappointed!!!

EF
Efren F.
02/20/2015 Category: Service
Efren said the business has excellent prices.

ES
Emma S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/19/2015
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT,GREAT CARING TEAM!!
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT,I LOVE THE FACTS THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT FIXING THE VEHICLE PROPERLY NOT JUST A RUSH JOB, I DID HAVE TO GET MY OWN TRANSPORTAION BECAUSE THEY WERE OUT OF LOANER RENTALS FOR TWO DAYS,THAT WAS MY ONLY INCONVIENCE BECAUSE I HAD TO SPEND EXTRA MONEY TO GET ME A RENTAL BUT BESIDES THAT I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

CE
Correa E.
Lakewood, OH
Chrysler 300M
02/19/2015
Understanding
When money is tight an work needs to be done. I could not ask for a better service. Reasonable and visual understanding of situations in my vehicle. Break down on whats important amd the what can wait. Excellent from the front desk to the mechanics in the back. My business will continue here. Thank you all.

TG
Trudy G.
Middleburg Heights, OH
Kia Soul
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Trudy said the staff at the business is nice, genuine and respectful. They are very nice to deal with. They make her feel good and it is a pleasant experience.

Adam S.
Ford Edge
02/17/2015 Category: Service
Adam said they were very nice. They did what they had to do and provided transportation service.

TC
Tom C.
02/16/2015
Quality and convenient service
We've taken 3 of our vehicles to ART, and always feel like we are getting honest work done, at a fair price. Shuttle service and the free loaner are the icing on the cake. Jonathan even remembered where we live, and is always a pleasant driver! Finally, we've found a shop where we aren't just a number and we can count on repairs that are needed, not just to add to the bottom line.

AL
Andrea and Frank L.
great service!
Great Service! Prompt service, loaner car nice and LORI is great!

GT
Geraldine and Jim T.
Brookpark, OH
Pontiac G6
Auto Repair
They are very fair, considerate and pay attention to detail.

DF
Diane F.
Strongsville, OH
02/12/2015
Great Value, Great People!
My husband and I have been taking our cars to Auto Repair Technologies for about 6 mos now. They have gone out of their way to accommodate us, and I can't say enough about their great staff and service! They get the job done for half the cost of the dealership.

Alice B.
Middleburg Heights, OH
Lexus ES 300
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Alice said she has been with this business for a long time. They have always been there when she needed them and they have an excellent staff.

Shannon H.
Parma, OH
Buick Century
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Shannon said everything was simple and easy to go through.

TL
Tamara L.
Dodge Durango
02/05/2015
excellent servicr, pricing and customer care.
My Durango is running like a brand new truck. Excellent service and excellent customer care as well.
Sincerely
Tamara Lanum

Jose M.
02/03/2015
Awesome customer service
The people there are very nice and helpful. They have great money saving coupons.