CN
Carol N.
04/07/2015
I was very happy with the service I received. Everyone was so friendly and the technician even sent me pics of the parts he was working on. They also had free shuttle service.
My husband found this place when looking to get an emissions test done and I am so glad he did, I wouldn't go anywhere else!

BT
Bob T.
Parma, OH
Buick LaCrosse
04/06/2015 Category: Service
Bob said he has been with them ever since they opened up. He stated they do a good job all the way around, they always do.

CV
Carol V.
04/02/2015
Quality service
Very welcoming and friendly staff. They go above and beyond to ensure the customer is satisfied. Definitely a customer for life.

SN
Sharon N.
Nissan Maxima
04/02/2015 Category: Service
Sharon said the staff explained everything she needed to know about her vehicle.

Carol M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/27/2015
Carol Mc
I always feel comfortable coming to you with any problem my vehicle may have and you always take good care of my car and me. Very pleasant and accommodating. Thank you for keeping my vehicle running well.

AT
April and Jared T.
Bay Village, OH
Dodge Caliber
03/26/2015
Amazing customer service!
Laurie and Andy are always polite and willing to help! My husband and I have been long time customers and we will always go to Auto Repair Technology for repairs. Great work, great people.

BA
Bilaal A.
03/25/2015
Friendly
Good reliable service, somewhat expensive but worth it.

Joshua S.
Honda Accord
03/24/2015
Fast and fair service
Amazing people in the front and back! They make you feel like they care about YOU and the work they do. To bad there aren't more places like ART

James D.
Chrysler Voyager
03/16/2015
Convenient location and always friendly
I have recommended you to several friends and relatives who have patronized you. Nothing personal intended to you, Andy, but Laurie and I are running away to The Bahamas next week. We'll send post cards!

JV
Julia Ann V.
Nissan Sentra
03/15/2015
On time; Laurie is really friendly; go above and beyond.
Thanks for washing my car. That was above and beyond and greatly appreciated. Always on time and courteous. Laurie is the best and the manager too! Thanks.

NI
Nick I.
Spotsylvania, VA
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Nick said the prices could be more competitive and he would have liked a better deal. They replaced the rotors.

Sean W.
Scion xB
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Monique. She said the business is phenomenal. She has already recommended them to others. She did however have a problem with her vehicle rattling, which was fixed but now the problem is back again.

RP
Rita P.
Dodge Caliber
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Rita said she had an appointment at 9:00 am and had dropped her vehicle off at this business at 8:00 am. Her vehicle was not ready until 1:30 pm and she had to wait an additional 45 minutes for them to replace a light bulb.

TY
Terry Y.
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Terry said this business does a pretty good job.

VF
Vita F.
Berea, OH
Volkswagen Passat
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Vita said this business gave her a very quick estimate and did not push her to do any work.

KL
Ken L.
03/10/2015
5.5 hours un exceptable when told a couple of hours
I was told I would need to leave the car for a couple of hours and waiting was not recomenned .I left the car and didnt get it back for 5 and a half hours makeing me late for work needless to say for an oil change and tire rotation I was not happy. My car was the last one to be worked on . I asked the girl why it was not done and she said its first come first serve. I thought that was what an appointment was all about.
The Auto Repair T., service advisor from Auto Repair Technology Inc. responded on 03/11/2015

Hi Ken.  I truly apologize for any inconvenience that might have occurred on your last visit with us.  There was a slight problem with the personal we had on staff that day due to one being on vacation and one having a death in the family.  Our business prides ourselves on accommodating all of our clients needs.  I am sending you a free oil change so the next time you visit you can experience our normal staff.  I appreciate all of the input.
Thank you Andy.

CO
Christopher O.
Parma, OH
Volkswagen Passat
03/10/2015 Category: Service
Christopher said the business is honest and they do a good job.

CF
Charlotte F.
03/10/2015 Category: Service
Charlotte said they are always there for her and take her vehicle in right away. They always check over everything, every time she goes in and they always find something wrong. She lives alone and cannot afford to go in all the time to have work done. She would be happy if they did not check on things all the time.

Michael H.
Chrysler Sebring
03/05/2015 Category: Service
Michael said the business is very polite and helpful.

BF
Brad and Marlene F.
02/21/2015
excellent service very knowledgeable
Auto Repair Technology has had our trust for many years.....never disappointed!!!