Janeen C.
Maple Heights, OH
12/09/2017
Still having the same issue
I brought my car to your establishment to fix my tire. When I left out for work this morning my tire pressure was so low that I had to stop to put air in it. Which made me late for work. I asked the technician if the tire would be sealed and he replied yes. The only reason I gave the review two stars was because of the receptionist. She was very polite and nice. Now I have to find a repair shop to fix the tire again.

AV
Al V.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/09/2017 Category: Service
Al said he received good service.

Randy R.
12/07/2017
No good want to rip people off
They are some thieves and don't want to admit that steal stuff from people cuz I had a toolbox for a whole bunch of tools in there in my truck and return my truck back with no tool box or my tools it's the second time they have done that to me and I will never return back cuz they are outrageous price not even certified by the Better Business Bureau they are required to be certified by the Better Business Bureau and are graded f

John H.
Kia Rio
12/06/2017
The Individuals who run and work on the vehicles.
I am treated very well. I was taken right away, I needed a loaner car and they made one available. They recommend items for me to keep an eye on without being pushy. I have had other vehicles worked on and I never have a complaint on the service that I have received.

TN
Thelneda N.
Medina, OH
Buick LeSabre
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Thelneda said the business was good and honest.

AF
Audrey F.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Audrey said the service was fast. However, she was charged $50 in towing fees when she was originally told that the tow would be free.

KL
Kristi L.
Berea, OH
Jeep Patriot
11/27/2017
Friendly and personable
Extremely professional and personable staff. I would choose to wait 45-hour for an apointment here verse a drop in oil change like lube stop or valvoline.

Carl B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/25/2017
Friendly, courteous. Accurate estimates. On time, lifetime guaranteed repairs.
Repair work was completed on time. Loaner was useful. Been coming here for >15 years.

Ryan C.
Wadsworth, OH
11/24/2017
Curteos, honest, convenient
Thought I needed and asked for new wheel bearings. They identified irregular tire wear and said the bearings were OK. Saved me $$’s. Loaner car is super convenient.

KF
Kayla F.
Chevrolet S-10
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Kayla said her service with this business went well and she would recommend them.

Maria B.
Hyundai Accent
11/21/2017
Super Top Car Service All around!
Completely satisfied; the mechanic is very excellent. The people here show compassion and dedication to their work as well as customers. My car has never ran this well and keeping up with it is fun with Auto Repair Technology.

Alexis B.
Fairview Park, OH
Kia Sportage
11/17/2017 Category: Service
Alexis said they took care of the problem. They were professional and nice.

DF
Derek F.
Brunswick, OH
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/17/2017 Category: Service
Derek said everything went smoothly and they were done quickly.

CR
Chad R.
11/16/2017
Fast and friendly
The mechanic went as far as to inform me pruor to rotating my tires, that 2 of my lug nut caps fit tightly into the impact wrench and they might get scratched up. Now that to me is courteous customer service!

DT
Debbie T.
Kia Sorento
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Debbie said she has visited this business before and she likes them. They are a friendly, family oriented facility.

AH
Anita H.
Dodge Caravan
11/14/2017
Dodge caravan
It's always a pleasant experience. They answer your questions honestly and do a great job.

Dan B.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/14/2017
Great service!!
Friendly, fair and honest. Great customer service and repair management tools. I have found a new repair place. Informative but no pressure.

RD
Russell D.
Broadview Heights, OH
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Russell said the business did the work properly.

DJ
Donald J.
Nissan Maxima
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Donald said the staff was able to analyze the situation and make certain recommendation as to what would need to be addressed first.

Cecelia B.
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with William. He said this business was good.