PP

IRVING A.
Cadillac CTS
10/14/2018
Honest, Quality Mechanic
I brought my car in and a couple of issues that I thought were needed, including a front brake job. After inspection, they called and stated I still had half of pads wear left. Trust all my vehicles here. Quality work and Honest.

MICHAEL B.
10/10/2018
Friendly, fast and great service
I recently ordered four new tires and they were mounted,balanced and installed all the same day. Auto Service Experts is awesome! Thanks for a great job!

GB
GEORGE B.
Jaguar XJ
10/06/2018
Prompt and courteous Service
John and his crew always provide excellent service at a fair price.

LW
LEON W.
Columbia, SC
Toyota Tundra
10/05/2018
Good,honest service
My second visit here and I was pleased with the service both times,nothing fancy,just good,honest,family run local business I'll be back!

RUSSELL S.
09/29/2018
great owners, expert tech's, great prices for repair work for your car willing to go out of their way for fast service.
first rate on all of my car repair's thank's guy's and girls. R.J.S.

JERRY C.
09/28/2018
Sunroof leak
So far so good. Need a good rain to test it.

HR
H R.
09/26/2018
Great Service Here
The intake and evaluation were excellent.
Repair was done fast and at a more than fair rate.
We will use this service for all of our vehicles in the future.

DIANNE B.
White Rock, SC
Nissan Quest
09/25/2018
great friendly service
took time to answer all questions...friendly

JIM L.
Ford Expedition EL
09/22/2018
Auto Service Experts
Excellent service and open early.

JIMMY M.
09/16/2018
Terrific Service
ASE always goes above and beyond what is required.

RK
ROSANNE K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/15/2018
always there for me
these folks are always fair, get me in and out quickly, and rescue me with a competent technician when needed! they are honest, friendly and know their stuff!

Lexus GX 470
07/31/2018
Wiper Blades
Called and asked if they could replace the wiper blades on my car. Told them what kind of car and they said they had the blades in stock and they could install them anytime. Took the car over and they were able to get right on it!! That was GREAT !! Just so happened, the blades were on special. Quality blades and installation for under $25. Couldn't have asked for better service. Thanks ASE.

MIKE H.
Chrysler Aspen
07/27/2018
I took my 2008 Aspen in for brakes and oil change. The crew at auto experts were polite as always and very helpful. They worked very hard to get me the best deal possible on my brakes and rotors. Just what you want to see and knowing it is family run just makes it great. If you have not tried them you are missing out on great service by very nice people.

Mike H.

MICHAEL B.
Subaru Baja
07/22/2018
Prompt and friendly service
Had a flat, needed evaluation! John took charge and the job was done ✅ Thanks, Mike B

MIKE H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/12/2018
It is nice to finally find an auto service center where they care. I have had my wife's E320 serviced at several other places from Florida to Columbia and this is the first place that I found that does not try to over sell me and just does what I ask in a very nice and professional manner. I do not believe you can find a better place in this area.

RK
ROSANNE K.
Toyota Yaris
07/11/2018
know their stuff!
always a pleasure! friendly family! quick and competent. I appreciate getting the heads up that in another oil change or two, i will need brakes...and a reasonable price!

IA
IRVING A.
Cadillac CTS
07/08/2018
Great Job Fast Service
I have always been pleased by the level of prompt service received on all of my vehicles. Highly recommend a competent and honest shop!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you so much Mr. A for the nice review. We try our best to be as fast and good as we can. Thank you for being patient with us on your truck. We look forward to servicing all your vehicles.

PP
PAUL P.
06/26/2018
Great service.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/10/2018

Thnk you Mr. P ! We look forward to seeing you again.

06/26/2018
Coolant Leak
The vehicle was being repaired because of a coolant leak. Replacing a worn out hose fixed the problem quickly. However, it was frustrating to arrive home and find out that the coolant container did not even contain the minimum amount of coolant needed to operate the vehicle. Thankfully, we live just a short distance from the shop and had enough coolant on hand to increase it to the recommended level. We have been pleased with prior service from ASE on our vehicles and hope that this was just an unusual oversight. Because of our previous experience with this business we are willing to return for our vehicle maintenance needs.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/05/2018

We do appologize Mr. T. Every effort is made to ensure that our diagnosis and repairs are acurately performed and verified to be completed thoroughly. This oversite is unacceptable and does not meet my expectations of what a customers experince should be when visiting Auto Service Experts. Please come and see me whenever is good for you or Mrs. T. and I will do whatever is needed to make things right so your next visit will be a more enjoyable experience. I take our ratings very serious and I asure you steps will be taken to make sure this kind of oversite doesn't happen again.

Thanks