GH
GERALD H.
Kia Cadenza
09/19/2017
Great job!
Caring professionals who demonstrate attention to detail. It's great knowing that they have your best interest in mind.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you Mr. H. We appreciate your business and I hope we can continue to maintain you and your family's vehicles. Feel free to give me a call anytime with anything you may need.

AW
AMY W.
Nissan Armada
09/15/2017
Convenient
I was not expecting it to cost nearly $40 to have my oil changed!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 09/15/2017

I appologize that you were not satistfied with our service here at Auto Service Experts. I have reviewed your work order to see where we may have fallen short of your expectations. The invoice total was $37.55 and it appears by my records you have only paid $34.34  for the last couple years. The difference in the invoice now compared to what you had paid in the past is $1.50 for shop supplies which cover topping off your power steering, coolant, windshield washer fluid, brake fluid etc. and $1.50 for hazardous material disposal. We do offer synthetic blend lube, oil and filter for $24.95 for a 5 quart oil change. Your vehicle requires 6.9 qts so there is a bit more of a charge for the additional 2 quarts @ $3.00/qt.

Regardless I would like the opportunity to make this right and ensure you are completely satisfied with our servive here. We at Auto Service Experts pride ourselve on recieving positive rating feedback from our customers so we know how we are doing. In an effort to satisfy our most valuable asset, "our customers" I will offer you a 20% discount off of your next oil change. That will equate to 10% for this oil change and 10% for your next one.

I hope you give us the opportunity to right any wrong we have done. As always, we thank you for your business.

AF
AMY F.
09/15/2017
Fast!
In and out with great service!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 09/15/2017

Thank you Mrs. F. For the kind review. I'm glad we were able to ge your car serviced in a timely manner and get you on your way safely. Stop by for anything else you may need. Thanks again for your business.

ROBBIN S.
09/04/2017
Did exactly what they said they would do
Friendly, informative, diagnosed problem quickly, told price up front and finished on time. Fair pricing too!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 09/04/2017

Thank you Mrs. S for the great review. We appreciate your business at Auto Service Experts and hope that we can continue to provide you with the fair, reliable, honest service you expect from us.

ROBERT C.
Scion tC
09/01/2017
Tire replacement
Tire was replaced in a timely manner.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 09/01/2017

Thank you Mr. C.  I'm glad we were able to accommodate your needs. Please stop by if there is anything else we can do for you or your family.

JASON P.
08/31/2017
Went in for oil change. Recommend battery replacement. Wasn't pushy about it. Had new battery on hand. Great service.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 08/31/2017

Thank you Mr. P for the kind review.We strive to be fair and hones with no need to hard sell anything. I'm glad you gave us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Have a safe uneventful trip. Thanks again.

GB
GEORGE B.
08/05/2017
Always friendly and efficient service
I have used Auto Service Experts for a couple of years and feel they are fair and efficient repair facility. New owners seem to be fitting in just fine!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 08/06/2017

We always strive to be fair and honest with our estimates and repairs Mr. B. I'm glad we are able to continue to provide you with the level of service you are used to to. Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate your business.

JUAN H.
Lexington, SC
Mitsubishi Mirage
08/01/2017
Very helpful
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 08/01/2017

Thank you very much for the kind words Mr. H.it was pleasure working on your car

JOHN H.
Nissan Murano
07/29/2017
We forgot to get my wife's car serviced before we were heading out of town. The guys at ASE were able to get us in right away and made sure we were good to go. Once again great friendly and knowledgeable service.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/29/2017

Thank you Mr H. It was pleasure meeting Mrs. H and making sure you vehicle was safe and maintained before your trip. Thank you for the kind words. The Auto Service Experts family appreciates your business.

DF
DAN F.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/29/2017
2003 Volkswagon Beetle
Synthetic Oil Change. Called and made an appointment. Waited for car, had me in and out in no time. Like doing business with these folks. Dan F
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/29/2017

Always a pleasure Mr. F taking care of your vehicles. Thank you for your business and the kind words.

CAROL B.
07/25/2017
Honesty, trust, professionalism,
I have recommended you to a few good people because you don't take people for a ride. you are honest and helpful and always quick to sevice your customer. I have been doing business there for a few years and have always been satisfied with the service I receive.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you very much Mrs. B. for the opportunity to work on your vehicle. All of us here at ASE appreciate your business and I hope we continue to meet or exceed your expectations.

JOHN H.
Kia Sorento
07/20/2017
Friendly, reasonable and seemingly honest
I took my vehicle in for an oil change, so nothing special. They were friendly and reasonable. I say seemingly honest because in all truth I am not very mechanically inclined. They did not try and upscale or "find" another issue. They did check my battery and found it was on the low end, but did not try to sell me another. They just let me know about it and to keep an eye on it.
Also, the waiting area is clean, nice tv and good free coffee.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/20/2017

Thank you very much Mr. H. for letting us serve you. It was truly our pleasure.  When you decide ona battery we would be glad to handle that for you.Thank you for the kind words.

DF
DAN F.
Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2017
Hyundai Genisi
Took time to analyze the New (used) Hyundai. Could have charged me with a tune up I did not need. Picked me up and returned me to my home. Good honest people. Will be doing my future automobile business with them. They do not jack up the price and they only repair what is necessary. Dan F
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/15/2017

Thank you for the chance to Service your car Mr. F. I'm glad we were able to address your needs in an economical fashion  I look forward to being able to help you in the future  thank you also for taking the time to leave some positive comments for the guys and gals here at Auto Service Experts. We all appreciate your business.

AN
ARNOLD N.
Port Chester, NY
07/13/2017
Car now running very well
Brakes rotors and caliper repaired just in time .
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/13/2017

Thank you Mr. N. You were one of the first customers I had after taking over ownership of the shop. I am glad our level of service met your expectations. Please let me know if there is ever anything else you are needing.

JOSIAH C.
Honda Accord
07/13/2017
Outstanding Service
Everyone of the staff members went above and beyond to help explain the issues that I was having with my car. They also helped me by working on my car on a Saturday, so that I could have my car the following Monday. I would highly recommend this shop to my family members.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/13/2017

Thank you for the kind words Josiah. I am glad we were able to get your car a bit safer for your trip to Tennessee. If we can ever be of assistance with anything else please don't hesitate to drop by.

JOE W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/12/2017
Honest Management
Auto Service Experts had an opportunity to rip me off based on "necessary services " recommended by dealer. Instead, they checked everything and told me that the services were: 1. Not recommended by the owners manual, and 2. Not necessary at this time. My cost? Zero!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/12/2017

Thank you very much Mr. W. I appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and look forward to continuing the service for you and your family. All members of the Auto Service Experts family strive to be as honest and fair as possible about all repairs. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.

LH
LIONEL H.
07/11/2017
Responsive and personable
Took my sons Jeep in for issue in rear axle. Once they had it torn apart they took me out to see the issue myself. They took the time to show me each part and walk me through my options vs just giving me a price. Once we looked at it they gave me prices for each option so that I could choose the best option for us vs just giving me one costly option. Very personable and trustworthy.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/11/2017

Thank you very much Mr. H. It has been a pleasure working on your son's Jeep. The parts have arrived a bit early and I hope to have your son up and running before the end of the week. Thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business.

MO
MADISON O.
Lexington, SC
07/11/2017
The friendly staff.
I just got my oil changed and a tire rotation. I also got to wiper blades and the 20 dollars for wipers and installation was a great cost. It took them no time.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/12/2017

Thank you for all the help making Auto Service Experts the go to community auto service establishment.

Dad