BRIAN, BRITTAN H.
11/17/2017
Oil Change on the go
I dropped in unannounced for an oil change and was accommodated happily by the service writer. Always have a good experience when I take my cars there for service.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 11/17/2017

Thank you Mrs. H. I’m glad we were able to accommodate you and ensure you had a pleasant experience at the shop. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to help out

JIM, JAN B.
11/12/2017
Prompt service.
It was all good. Will be back.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 12/29/2017

Thank you for visiting our store and allowing us to perform maintenance on your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

CO
CODY O.
11/09/2017
Friendly atmosphere honest work
Fast friendly and honest work a great shop to take your vehicle problems or services to
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 11/17/2017

Thanks Cody. It’s always a pleasure to work on your families vehicles and even your ATV tires. I appreciate the kind words and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

LH
LAURIE H.
Buick Park Avenue
10/22/2017
They were open at 7 am. Wonderful!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you Mrs. H. I try to be available whenever a customer has a special request or need. I am glad I was at the shop and able to let you drop your vehicle off early. I usually try to be there between 7-7:15 each morning. If you ever need early drop off times just give me a call. Thanks for the kind feedback.

SCOTT C.
Columbia, SC
10/20/2017
Thank you, John!
After a competitor recommended a number of repairs that seemed unnecessary, John confirmed that they were not. Appreciate the honest service! This is the second time this has happened. I’m very pleased.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/21/2017

Thank you Mr. C. It has been a pleasure maintaining your vehicles and even better to be able to save you a few dollars in the process. I hope to be able to continue servicing you and your family’s vehicles for many years to come. Thanks again for the kind words.

CAROL B.
10/11/2017
Professional staff they never try to sell me anything I feel they are honest about your needs.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/21/2017

Thank you Mrs. B. We appreciate your business. We will never try to sell you anything that is not needed. We are here for the long haul and you can't keep customers if they feel like they are being taken advantage of. I hope we can perform even better at your next visit. Thanks again.

JEREMY, KELLY C.
Toyota Tundra
10/08/2017
Great service from trusted business.
I am currently deploying for the Army. I had worked needed on my truck and some help with a bumper my son decided to introduce to a sign. They went above the call of duty and took care of my family and made me feel confident they will treat my wife right from the service they provide to the bill while I am gone.. Thanks again Todd for going above and beyond to make a customer satisfied!!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/21/2017

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. C for the kind feedback. I'm glad the staff here at Auto Service Experts was able to exceed your expectations. We appreciate the business and from someone whose father was in the Air Force for 27 years i thank you for your service to the country. Be safe and I hope to see you and your family again.

EN
ELLIOTT N.
10/07/2017
Save Money
Less expensive than the dealership. Like to support a small business owner.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/08/2017

Thank you Mr. And Mrs. N. for the kind review. We are now capable of doing practically any repair a dealership can do for a fraction of the cost. I'm glad we were able to take care of your Automotive needs. Please let me know what we can do to make your next visit more satisfying.

CO
CODY O.
10/06/2017
Fast friendly repairs
Great place and a friendly new owner that works with you and figures your vehicle problems out quickly and at a fair price
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/07/2017

Thank you Cody  your truck was a challenge but I am glad we were able to get it figured out and back running again. Let us know whatever else we can do to help out with anything you need. We appreciate your business and the kind review.

JERRY, CATHY K.
10/04/2017
Honest and professional. Family atmosphere
Very nice people who are honest and know how to treat their customers. No excessive waiting periods and reasonable rates. Will continue to do business with them.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/04/2017

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. K. for the kind review. I am glad you feel comfortable allowing us to service you and your family's vehicles. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you maintain your vehicles or if there is anything we can improve on. We appreciate your business. Thanks again.

BECKY M.
Toyota Avalon
10/04/2017
Service at ASE
Nice to have locally owned automotive care in the neighborhood! Excellent service and trustworthy, feels like family!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/04/2017

Thank you Mrs. M. I am glad we have been able to help maintain your vehicles for you. Honesty and integrity are the most important traits for us here at Auto Service Experts. We try to treat every customer like family and every vehicle as if it was our own. Thanks again for the kind words.

GH
GERALD H.
Kia Cadenza
09/19/2017
Great job!
Caring professionals who demonstrate attention to detail. It's great knowing that they have your best interest in mind.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you Mr. H. We appreciate your business and I hope we can continue to maintain you and your family's vehicles. Feel free to give me a call anytime with anything you may need.

AW
AMY W.
Nissan Armada
09/15/2017
Convenient
I was not expecting it to cost nearly $40 to have my oil changed!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 09/15/2017

I appologize that you were not satistfied with our service here at Auto Service Experts. I have reviewed your work order to see where we may have fallen short of your expectations. The invoice total was $37.55 and it appears by my records you have only paid $34.34  for the last couple years. The difference in the invoice now compared to what you had paid in the past is $1.50 for shop supplies which cover topping off your power steering, coolant, windshield washer fluid, brake fluid etc. and $1.50 for hazardous material disposal. We do offer synthetic blend lube, oil and filter for $24.95 for a 5 quart oil change. Your vehicle requires 6.9 qts so there is a bit more of a charge for the additional 2 quarts @ $3.00/qt.

Regardless I would like the opportunity to make this right and ensure you are completely satisfied with our servive here. We at Auto Service Experts pride ourselve on recieving positive rating feedback from our customers so we know how we are doing. In an effort to satisfy our most valuable asset, "our customers" I will offer you a 20% discount off of your next oil change. That will equate to 10% for this oil change and 10% for your next one.

I hope you give us the opportunity to right any wrong we have done. As always, we thank you for your business.

AF
AMY F.
09/15/2017
Fast!
In and out with great service!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 09/15/2017

Thank you Mrs. F. For the kind review. I'm glad we were able to ge your car serviced in a timely manner and get you on your way safely. Stop by for anything else you may need. Thanks again for your business.

ROBBIN S.
09/04/2017
Did exactly what they said they would do
Friendly, informative, diagnosed problem quickly, told price up front and finished on time. Fair pricing too!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 09/04/2017

Thank you Mrs. S for the great review. We appreciate your business at Auto Service Experts and hope that we can continue to provide you with the fair, reliable, honest service you expect from us.

ROBERT C.
Scion tC
09/01/2017
Tire replacement
Tire was replaced in a timely manner.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 09/01/2017

Thank you Mr. C.  I'm glad we were able to accommodate your needs. Please stop by if there is anything else we can do for you or your family.

JASON P.
08/31/2017
Went in for oil change. Recommend battery replacement. Wasn't pushy about it. Had new battery on hand. Great service.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 08/31/2017

Thank you Mr. P for the kind review.We strive to be fair and hones with no need to hard sell anything. I'm glad you gave us the opportunity to service your vehicle. Have a safe uneventful trip. Thanks again.

GB
GEORGE B.
08/05/2017
Always friendly and efficient service
I have used Auto Service Experts for a couple of years and feel they are fair and efficient repair facility. New owners seem to be fitting in just fine!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 08/06/2017

We always strive to be fair and honest with our estimates and repairs Mr. B. I'm glad we are able to continue to provide you with the level of service you are used to to. Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate your business.

JUAN H.
Lexington, SC
Mitsubishi Mirage
08/01/2017
Very helpful
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 08/01/2017

Thank you very much for the kind words Mr. H.it was pleasure working on your car

JOHN H.
Nissan Murano
07/29/2017
We forgot to get my wife's car serviced before we were heading out of town. The guys at ASE were able to get us in right away and made sure we were good to go. Once again great friendly and knowledgeable service.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/29/2017

Thank you Mr H. It was pleasure meeting Mrs. H and making sure you vehicle was safe and maintained before your trip. Thank you for the kind words. The Auto Service Experts family appreciates your business.