AW
Nissan Armada
Check 20x19 Verified
09/15/2017
Convenient
I was not expecting it to cost nearly $40 to have my oil changed!
Eda6d420eb061867205d4663280e5ebf?s=28
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 09/15/2017

I appologize that you were not satistfied with our service here at Auto Service Experts. I have reviewed your work order to see where we may have fallen short of your expectations. The invoice total was $37.55 and it appears by my records you have only paid $34.34  for the last couple years. The difference in the invoice now compared to what you had paid in the past is $1.50 for shop supplies which cover topping off your power steering, coolant, windshield washer fluid, brake fluid etc. and $1.50 for hazardous material disposal. We do offer synthetic blend lube, oil and filter for $24.95 for a 5 quart oil change. Your vehicle requires 6.9 qts so there is a bit more of a charge for the additional 2 quarts @ $3.00/qt.

Regardless I would like the opportunity to make this right and ensure you are completely satisfied with our servive here. We at Auto Service Experts pride ourselve on recieving positive rating feedback from our customers so we know how we are doing. In an effort to satisfy our most valuable asset, "our customers" I will offer you a 20% discount off of your next oil change. That will equate to 10% for this oil change and 10% for your next one.

I hope you give us the opportunity to right any wrong we have done. As always, we thank you for your business.

John Ostendorf