Chapin, SC
06/26/2018
Coolant Leak
The vehicle was being repaired because of a coolant leak. Replacing a worn out hose fixed the problem quickly. However, it was frustrating to arrive home and find out that the coolant container did not even contain the minimum amount of coolant needed to operate the vehicle. Thankfully, we live just a short distance from the shop and had enough coolant on hand to increase it to the recommended level. We have been pleased with prior service from ASE on our vehicles and hope that this was just an unusual oversight. Because of our previous experience with this business we are willing to return for our vehicle maintenance needs.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/05/2018

We do appologize Mr. T. Every effort is made to ensure that our diagnosis and repairs are acurately performed and verified to be completed thoroughly. This oversite is unacceptable and does not meet my expectations of what a customers experince should be when visiting Auto Service Experts. Please come and see me whenever is good for you or Mrs. T. and I will do whatever is needed to make things right so your next visit will be a more enjoyable experience. I take our ratings very serious and I asure you steps will be taken to make sure this kind of oversite doesn't happen again.

Thanks

Chapin, SC
Nissan Armada
09/15/2017
Convenient
I was not expecting it to cost nearly $40 to have my oil changed!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 09/15/2017

I appologize that you were not satistfied with our service here at Auto Service Experts. I have reviewed your work order to see where we may have fallen short of your expectations. The invoice total was $37.55 and it appears by my records you have only paid $34.34  for the last couple years. The difference in the invoice now compared to what you had paid in the past is $1.50 for shop supplies which cover topping off your power steering, coolant, windshield washer fluid, brake fluid etc. and $1.50 for hazardous material disposal. We do offer synthetic blend lube, oil and filter for $24.95 for a 5 quart oil change. Your vehicle requires 6.9 qts so there is a bit more of a charge for the additional 2 quarts @ $3.00/qt.

Regardless I would like the opportunity to make this right and ensure you are completely satisfied with our servive here. We at Auto Service Experts pride ourselve on recieving positive rating feedback from our customers so we know how we are doing. In an effort to satisfy our most valuable asset, "our customers" I will offer you a 20% discount off of your next oil change. That will equate to 10% for this oil change and 10% for your next one.

I hope you give us the opportunity to right any wrong we have done. As always, we thank you for your business.

John Ostendorf