MIKE H.
Chrysler Aspen
07/27/2018
I took my 2008 Aspen in for brakes and oil change. The crew at auto experts were polite as always and very helpful. They worked very hard to get me the best deal possible on my brakes and rotors. Just what you want to see and knowing it is family run just makes it great. If you have not tried them you are missing out on great service by very nice people.

Mike H.

JIM, JAN B.
11/12/2017
Prompt service.
It was all good. Will be back.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 12/29/2017

Thank you for visiting our store and allowing us to perform maintenance on your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

CAROL B.
10/11/2017
Professional staff they never try to sell me anything I feel they are honest about your needs.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/21/2017

Thank you Mrs. B. We appreciate your business. We will never try to sell you anything that is not needed. We are here for the long haul and you can't keep customers if they feel like they are being taken advantage of. I hope we can perform even better at your next visit. Thanks again.

EN
ELLIOTT N.
10/07/2017
Save Money
Less expensive than the dealership. Like to support a small business owner.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/08/2017

Thank you Mr. And Mrs. N. for the kind review. We are now capable of doing practically any repair a dealership can do for a fraction of the cost. I'm glad we were able to take care of your Automotive needs. Please let me know what we can do to make your next visit more satisfying.

JOHN H.
Kia Sorento
07/20/2017
Friendly, reasonable and seemingly honest
I took my vehicle in for an oil change, so nothing special. They were friendly and reasonable. I say seemingly honest because in all truth I am not very mechanically inclined. They did not try and upscale or "find" another issue. They did check my battery and found it was on the low end, but did not try to sell me another. They just let me know about it and to keep an eye on it.
Also, the waiting area is clean, nice tv and good free coffee.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/20/2017

Thank you very much Mr. H. for letting us serve you. It was truly our pleasure.  When you decide ona battery we would be glad to handle that for you.Thank you for the kind words.