Summer H.
Honda Accord
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Summer said this business had good communication with everything.

Mike L.
Toyota Pickup
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Mike said the staff members at this business are good people.

BZ
Bonnie Z.
Porsche 911
05/27/2015 Category: Service
Bonnie said this business is very professional, reliable and most of all honest. The facility itself is clean and the bathrooms are immaculate. She noted that she thinks they are doing everything right.

VD
Vance D.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
05/26/2015 Category: Service
Vance said he has been going to this business for a number of years and they are good.

GL
Garrett L.
05/16/2015 Category: Service
Garrett said this business was good. The only problem he had was that his vehicle broke down, so he had to bring it back.

MT
Mike T.
Pontiac Bonneville
05/14/2015
My new Auto shop
I was in need of a new Auto shop and am so glad I found these guy's! They took care of some emission problems for me fast, made it easy and at a very reasonable price. I will always bring my vehicles to the Auto Shop crew!!!

BN
Beverly N.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/12/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Clement. He said their prices, service and work were good.

Laurie M.
Milwaukie, OR
Lexus ES 330
05/01/2015
Saving my day
Thank you so much for getting me in so quickly when my battery light came on and my car was making a weird noise of course just 10 minutes before I was to leave to go out of town on a road trip. You did a great job and the service was awesome.

Stacy B.
Gladstone, OR
Pontiac G6
04/24/2015
Amazing customer service!
Besides being so helpful with all my car repairs, keeping me in the loop the whole time, and getting my car done as quickly as possible, I also really appreciate that the time was taken to make sure everything was done right and there were no kinks.

RZ
Reagan Z.
Westlake Village, CA
04/21/2015
Great Folks who Really Came Through for us
We were returning to Los Angeles from Portland and just a few miles down the road when a pipe rolled off a track. As I went over it, I heard it underneath the car. When we pulled over, it had chewed some portion of the underside of my Highlander. While the car was driving OK, we did not want to drive another thousand miles without knowing what damage we might have. My daughter find this autoshop on her cell phone. When we came in an explained our problem and how we were on our way to LA, they immediately put our car on a rack and determined the damage was limited to an underside plate. With a few quick cuts, they removed the damaged portion and had us back on the road. These folks went out of their way for us big time. They were professional and a pleasure to deal with. We really lucked out in finding them.

SD
Sam D.
Toyota Pickup
04/17/2015 Category: Service
Sam said the business is outstanding. Their service is great.

KD
Kathie D.
Molalla, OR
04/17/2015 Category: Service
Kathie said the quality of work performed and the time it took to finish was excellent.

Andy S.
Toyota Celica
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Andy said the business helped him fix his vehicle so he can get it registered.

Avian S.
Land Rover Discovery
04/14/2015
Staff
Thank you Margaret and Eugene. I'll be coming back with any vehicles I own.

GS
Glenn S.
04/13/2015 Category: Service
Glenn said the business got his service done fast and they did a good job.

BK
Brian K.
Oregon
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Brian said the service was not completed on time. It took one extra day because of a bad part.

Rita W.
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Rita said the work provided by the business was done well.

Debbie C.
Clackamas, OR
Acura TL
04/06/2015
Reliable
Auto Shop Northwest's employees are so reliable and efficient. I am always told how much the repair will cost in advance. The repairs are done when they say they will be. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

DK
David K.
Jeep Cherokee
03/23/2015 Category: Service
David said everyone was very nice and helpful at this business.

Brad H.
03/23/2015 Category: Service
Brad said the business was good.