PS
Pete S.
Oregon
04/12/2016 Category: Service
Pete said he was satisfied with the service the business provided.

Margaret R.
Beavercreek, OR
Honda Accord
04/07/2016
Terrific!
Thanks Eugene. I know it was only an oil change and battery - but you cleaned my car! THANK YOU! So often I spend money on my car and don't really notice any difference - except to my checkbook. I always know my money was well spent at ASNW.

Cindy S.
Kia Sorento
03/31/2016
Honest and friendly
Very thorough and informative....would recommend them highly

MF
Marlene F.
Beavercreek, OR
Scion xB
03/30/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Margaret. She said they were convenient, friendly, and efficient.

Joe H.
Canby, OR
Audi Allroad
03/29/2016 Category: Service
Joe said this business had a clean facility and good diagnosis.

HW
Heather W.
03/27/2016
Friendly staff
Best service ever!

Daryl S.
Dodge Challenger
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Sherry. She said the service was great.

KD
Kathie D.
Molalla, OR
Ford Cab
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Kathie said this business did a good job checking her vehicle and informed her on the services needed.

Rennie S.
Dodge Dakota
03/23/2016 Category: Service
Rennie said they were very good.

Mark R.
Jeep Cherokee
03/19/2016 Category: Service
Mark said the business communicates well with him and they have good people there.

NC
Nick C.
03/17/2016
This was for the replacement of the rocker arm on my Ford 150
This probably sounds like my review was coached but it was the real deal. Great job! Here is why. Location is great. Easy to get to. Shop is kept exceptionally clean. Vehicle was kept overnight and inside the bay so that I was solid with it being safe. They took care of the extra details when they were doing repairs. I appreciate the fact that when my car was returned the engine had been cleaned and the usual oil smudge marks that you grow accustomed to seeing at other facilities were not to be found. The operator owner working the service desk was on point. Lots of knowledge about my vehicle. Here is what I thought was really cool. They opened my own online maintenance file which my car can take with it when I go to sell the automobile. I can use it to help with the resale value of the truck. I don't even know if the dealership offers that. But it does not matter because the service at Northwest far exceeded what I received at dealership. I appreciate the fact that they gave the car an an overall inspection even checking the expected life of my forward break disks. That shows that they want to earn my future business. So ya it was a great experience and I will be back.
Chris R. from Auto Shop Northwest responded on 03/21/2016

Thank you so much for such a detailed review of our shop, we really try to do our best to take care of our customers so it feels really good when our customers take notice! We are so happy to have earned your business and look forward to taking care of you in the future!

BP
Bonita P.
03/07/2016
2011 Dodge Caliber.
I have been taking my cars there for many years and have always been satisfied with the service. The last time in no problem was found but they checked everything out and even washed and vacuumed the car. They gave me a list of upcoming services that would be required for 30,000 mile check. A great place for auto repair and servicing. Very honest and reasonable.

AT
Aaron T.
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Aaron said this is a good business. They provide great service in a timely manner.

SE
Susan E.
03/03/2016
Knowledgable Honest Service
This is the fifth time we have had one of our vehicles into Auto Shop Northwest and it was just a great as the first time. The technician even noticed we had our seat covers for our front seats on backwards so the Air Bags wouldn't deploy correctly and let us know so we wouldn't have a future problem. I love that they do courtesy checks as well so I can feel like I am not going to have the vehicle back to them the next week for yet another problem.

Robert S.