GN
Gary N.
Beavercreek, OR
Buick Century
11/19/2016 Category: Service
Gary said everything was fine.

LD
Laura D.
West Linn, OR
11/17/2016
Thanks

Mike H.
Honda Accord
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Mike says the staff does a really good job.

GM
Gina M.
Dodge Dakota
11/15/2016
Fast service
Quick in and out service while I waited even with making an appointment at the last minute. Always great friendly service and comparable price to other drive thru chain shops.

SG
Sam G.
11/06/2016
Above and Beyond!!
We took our 2003 Honda Odyssey to ASNW and we could/t of been happier! We were on a tight budget and they wen't above and beyond to fix our car and get us safely back on the road.I can't say enough good things about Norma and her team!! Thanks Again! We found our new shop for all of our car's needs!
The Grayson's

Mimi C.
11/06/2016
Norma answered all my questions
I appreciate the help in deciding when I may need a new car

Kelly B.
Beavercreek, OR
Honda Accord
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Kelly said he has been using this business for years and has always been satisfied.

GS
Georgie S.
Damascus, OR
11/03/2016
Best quality of service
Took Pearl to get her maintenance done. Shawn is about the only person I trust with my car. He always does an amazing job. When I picked her up, she looked amazing.

Jim A.
Tualatin, OR
Mercedes-Benz C250
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Jim said this business was very good about what they were doing. They let him know what was going on with his vehicle and were not pushy. All in all, he had a good experience. They were great and he was happy to come across them. He would go back if he needs to.

AD
Ana D.
MINI Cooper
10/26/2016 Category: Service
Ana said this business gets straight to the point. They are very honest and are excellent people.

AF
Andrew F.
Happy Valley, OR
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/17/2016 Category: Service
Andrew said the business did what he needed them to do. They did the job right and quickly.

EH
Eli H.
10/17/2016 Category: Service
Eli said he would recommend this business for service. He called a half hour before his vehicle was ready but they never called him back to let him know it was done. He had to call them to find out it was ready.

Debbie C.
Clackamas, OR
Acura TL
10/16/2016
Issue w/ shocks
Eugene always does a fabulous job with my car. I brought it in to have him check out the shocks. He assessed the issue, and also noticed I was due for an oil change and completed that for me. That is a huge time saver for me and greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Travis B.
10/13/2016
friendly and professional
everyone was friendly and at no point did I get a whiff of dishonesty: I felt like everyone had my truck's best interest at heart. Thank you.

Judy G.
10/12/2016
engine trouble
Courtesy and clear understandable discussions on needed work, good job, will now be using them