Ryan & Amber B.
Eugene is awesome

KF
Kip F.
08/24/2020
Great communication and overall professionalism.
The more I visit this shop for various needs of multiple automobiles, the more I am impressed with what they do. They show great communication and overall professionalism every time and I trust them and recommend them to my neighbors and coworkers often.

RK
Rich K.
Boring, OR
Chevrolet Corvette
08/20/2020
Auto Repair The Way it Should Be: Professional & Honest
I dropped my Corvette off to have the heads up display repaired while I was on vacation. I told Eugene in the event he couldn't get in touch with me as I was camping and possibly out of cell service, I was OK with him fixing the issue up to $600.00. I came back from vacation to my car fixed at no charge: Eugene explained it was "operator error" and showed me how to correctly adjust my heads up display. Eugene could have charged me a couple hundred dollars and I would have never been the wiser. Auto Shop NW has a new customer for life.

Joan S.
08/20/2020
Simply the BEST!
Finding an auto shop you trust is priceless. I was so fortunate the day I was referred to Eugene at Auto Shop Northwest.

Russel G.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/10/2020
Excellent care
Service, good customer relations, good clean working, customer service is number 1 in care ,excellent business. I would recommend this company.

Carol M.
08/07/2020
Satisfied customer
The work done is always done skillfully, recommendations and suggestions are appropriate. I never feel like I'm being taken advantage of or being cheated

David P.
08/07/2020
Conducted a detail inspection of my vehicle
I appreciate the time the staff takes to educate us on our truck. They are very knowledgeable. I left a good feeling my truck was repaired.

Joyce G.
Camas, WA
08/04/2020
The people!!
Eugene was great. They kept me informed of the progress and finally the diagnosis.

MK
Mary K.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/28/2020
Eugene and Team really care. Great work!
This Lovely Shop was highly recommended to me; and our family is so grateful for the care and expertise they’ve given, on 2 of our cars.

They saved us time and money, while delivering the BEST in auto repair. I’d drive across town to see these great people; happily, they’re in our neighborhood!

I highly recommend Eugene and his team!

🎶🌹Vroooooom!

PK
Patrick K.
West Linn, OR
Toyota Pickup
07/25/2020
Great honest service.
Very friendly service. They return my calls promptly and keep me informed about what's going on. They took the time to explain all the repairs.

AT
Allen T.
Buick LeSabre
07/18/2020
Great work, with quick turnaround.
Great job solving my issue with the ABS system and checking on and providing other service actions that were needed.

James S.
Honda Element
07/16/2020
Very professional, many issues were noted, but they help me prioritize and the work done was priced well. Pleasant surprise, very pleased, and will use them as my future go to for servicing.

07/15/2020
Quality work & on time delivery
We had a major repair done on our Chrysler & country. They did a good job, completed it on time with a fair price. We went to Auto Shop baseb on some earlier work on another car. History told us that, what they fix, it,stays fixed

RK
Rick K.
Happy Valley, OR
07/14/2020
04 ford
This is the only place to take a truck great work

Darin S.
Honda Civic Si
07/10/2020
Brake job done right
They replaced my rotors, not just turning them as well as my calipers. Cars brakes like it’s brand new. I always get good quality service with no pressure, honest recommendations.