SL
Steve L.
07/31/2019
Scheduled Maintenance
The service was performed well, documented in detail, and completed in a timely manner. Staff was friendly and professional.

DK
Dillon K.
Oregon
Chevrolet Pickup
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Dillon said the service was great and his vehicle is running fine now.

AP

Nathan A.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/24/2019
Awesome Shop great customer service
Always get great customer service and work done on my vehicle! Will always recommend this shop.

MJ
Matt J.
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the service was good.

Happy Valley, OR
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/19/2019
Professional, Courteous, Knowledgeable
My longtime mechanic retired so in searching for a new service location, a friend recommended Auto Shop Northwest for my ML350. I requested a specific brand oil and filter in an email and an estimate. I received a prompt reply accommodating my request with the total amount. I called for an appointment and was able to get scheduled within a few days. The office and service staff were very helpful and willing to spend time answering my questions. I was very satisfied with the work done.

CN
Chris N.
07/19/2019
Fast Service
I needed to get my AC working and Auto Shop Northwest did it fast and for a reasonable price. Now my AC is like standing in a walk-in freezer, even at the lowest setting.Great work again.

WO
Walter O.
Happy Valley, OR
Scion tC
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Walter said he has been a customer of this business for a long time and would recommend them for service.

CE
Caleb E.
Canby, OR
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/16/2019
The best customer service
Thank you so much, especially to Eugene and Norma for helping me so graciously and personably.

Mimi C.
Kia Sorento
07/13/2019
Going the extra mile with extended warranty
On top of great service on my car, I wanted to send a thank you out to Norma, who always does such a great job up front sleuthing for what I need. I have an extended warranty through CarMax that is kind of a pain, because everything has to be pre-approved. The problem I had was intermittent, which made it even more difficult, but after a couple of calls to them Norma was able to get them to cover my issue. Most appreciative of Auto Shop going the extra mile, as being willing to give me rides to and from work whenever they can too.

ED
Ed D.
07/04/2019
Professional Service
I prefer to take my vehicle to Auto Shop Northwest over the dealership. The entire staff is to be credited with a professional atmosphere. Always friendly and courteous.

Joan S.
07/02/2019
Stellar Service
As always, the customer service from Norma is outstanding. Dave worked so hard to fix my random noise and spent time with me to help diagnose it. I love having an auto shop where everyone is so knowledgeable and accessible.

KW
Keith W.
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/29/2019
GREAT service, knowledge, and workmanship!!!!
They were able to repair my old Toyota so it could pass State Air Inspection and even took the old gal over to Inspection center and ran it thru. It passed! I am veryyyyyyyy HAPPY! KW

MT
Matthew T.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said the service was efficient and was completed quickly. The business kept him updated and didn't overcharge him for the service. He added that he would like to thank the employees for their attentiveness.

GB
Gary B.
Clackamas, OR
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the service was great and was completed quickly. The business's staff is educated and good. The business is a great place to take a vehicle to be serviced.