BU
Brody U.
Happy Valley, OR
03/19/2021
Best in the business
Eugene and the crew here are amazing, honest, and fast! Well done

SJ
Scott J.
03/19/2021
Great
My appointment was at 10:30 I was out of their by 11:20 I had a oil change on my BMW.

Lianne M.
Molalla, OR
03/17/2021
My experience was EXCELLENT!
I own a 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 truck that had some serious issues. I broke down in Portland and when I called Auto shop Northwest, from the roadway, prior to the tow truck arriving, Eugene was very kind and helpful. My truck was towed directly into their shop, the necessary parts were ordered and my truck was repaired in record time. This company is very knowledgeable, efficient, kind, productive and affordable. I will return for service and/or any other automotive needs as they arise with both of my vehicles.

Thanks guys! You are awesome and I really appreciate you!

Respectfully,

Lianne Morrison

GR
Greg R.
03/13/2021
Great work and service.
Great staff of knowledgeable mechanics. Knew exactly what the issue was and fixed it in timely manor. They searched to get the best price on my part.

HD
Heidi D.
03/13/2021
Best shop in town
I highly recommend this shop & the team. They are so easy to work with and the service is fast & excellent! Thank you for taking care of my car and keeping my mind at ease knowing I can trust you.

SL
Steve L.
Ram Pickup
02/18/2021
Top notch auto service
Needed a "check engine" and battery charge. No clear reason why battery died and now seems to be working fine. Will drive and see if problem occurs again. There was no charge for this first assessment. You can always count on Auto Shop NW.

Joe G.
02/12/2021
Great Customer Service
Flexibility in scheduling appointments. Great communication. Quality service and repairs.

KP
Keri P.
West Linn, OR
02/05/2021
07 Tahoe w 216k miles
Trusting, honesty, timely, thorough and quality!!
Eugene’s (the owner) is the best!!

SG
Scott G.
02/04/2021
Outstanding Experience!
After 12 years of doing my own maintenance and repairs to my vehicle, it finally developed a problem that I wasn't comfortable working on. Based on a referral from a coworker I had these guys do the work, and I'm completely impressed. They documented exactly the symptoms of a fairly elusive braking system problem, which helped with fixing the problem perfectly the first time. Very professional, courteous, and capable.

After just one experience with them, I'm a loyal customer. I'm picky and won't endorse anything I don't feel strongly about, but they really did make that strong of an impression!

TK
Tyler K.
02/01/2021
Helpful and understand
Have gone here a few times and they have always been spot on with estimates and have done great work with everything Iv needed

GB
Gary B.
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Gary said he gets quick and honest service.

Happy Valley, OR
01/17/2021
Oil Change
As a return customer, Auto Shop Northwest always provides great service and communication.

PH
Paulet H.
Portland, OR
01/16/2021
Honesty
Eugene was Honest and straightforward. He helped by explaining everything and helped me make deciding easy. He was friendly, fair, and overall a very good staff member. So much so, I'll think I'll bring all my cars to him now.

Debbie C.
Acura TLX
01/14/2021
Top Notch Service
The name of the business should be Reliable Auto Shop Northwest. :) I always receive top notch service here. From the prompt service, to the quick diagnosis and communication to cleanliness of my vehicle when I pick it up. Eugene and his crew are reliable and I wouldn't think of taking my vehicle anywhere else.

John R.
01/13/2021
Best in the game
Always a great experience every time I get to bring one of our fleet to Eugene and the boys