Joan S.
05/11/2018
Thorough and Knowledgeable
Finding a repair shop to trust is hard. Finding one with good old fashioned quality customer service is also hard. Then add in a shop that treats your vehicle holistically so you can have a well maintained vehicle, diagnoses problems quickly and you have Auto Shop Northwest. I am more than willing to drive the extra distance to get this kind of high quality service that instills confidence that my repairs are being managed and done right the first time.

Maggie B.
Gladstone, OR
Ram 1500
04/30/2018
They get you in quickly even when you dont have a appointment
Thanks for the great service Brown Sugar and Chris.....

Jeff L.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff members treated him very well. They gave him a lot of input on what was going on with his vehicle, what needed to be done, and they did a good job.

Stefan C.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Stefan said the business was quick. They were on top of it. They gave a recommendation but did not push. They were clean, They were responsive, and well run.

Rory S.
GMC Jimmy
04/20/2018
Great experience every time
From first appointment to most recent we’ve had nothing but amazing service and reliable information. Norma is especially helpful! This will definitely continue to be our go to shop for the foreseeable future!

KD
Ken D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/18/2018
Great customer experience from dropping my car off to picking it up
This was my first experience and AAA had recommended Auto Shop NW when I had my car picked up. Next morning got a call with a complete summary of the repair(s) needed and a summary of other items they checked for me. They understood what needed repairing and had my quote at the same time. They were very efficient and had me back on the road within 24 hours. When I went to the shop to pick up my car they had everything lined out and they were courteous and very professional and answered questions that came up. Finally, went to my car to leave and found they had detailed my vehicle as well. I have never seen this level of customer service before and it was very pleasant to experience and the bill was better than they had originally thought. These folks are doing great work and they are very exceptional on the customer service side. They get my vote and my future repairs and maintenance. Thank you

PE
Pat E.
Happy Valley, OR
Nissan Pathfinder
04/11/2018
Honest excellent service
Eugene listened to my concerns on my car and review past history of service at dealership. He recommended what he would need to check and do. While waiting he let me know what they had found and we agreed on what needed to be done. It was ready an hour later as promised. Excellent work and service.

MT
Mike T.
04/10/2018
Reliable outstanding service
I really appreciate the peace of mind I have when taking my vehicle in for service. I recently had the 145k mile service done on my Highlander. They did a thorough inspection and after consulting with me performed the services necessary to keep my vehicle on the road for many more miles. I highly recommend Auto Shop Northwest!

PS
Peter S.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the business did a really good job and everything went really smoothly.

GC
Ginny C.
Mulino, OR
Buick Encore
03/29/2018
Professionalism and knowledge
Very professional and knowledgeable. Extremely helpful

AR
Ashley R.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said the staff did a good job. He appreciated the service.

NA
Awesome Service!

Jim S.
Beavercreek, OR
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the staff is trustworthy. The service is competitively priced when compared to other businesses.

BJ
Beth J.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/19/2018
the best
They are the best! Honest, timely, friendly, fair prices, helpful staff, etc... I've been going here for many years and will never go elsewhere. Thanks to Eugene and Chris and their crew!

EK
Eric K.
Clackamas, OR
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the employees were awesome and they don't lie.

Dennis S.
Clackamas, OR
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said he has used this business for 10 years , and he is always happy with each service he receives.

Jan H.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/09/2018
You guys rock!
I like that you checked SO many things and fixed much of the small things you found wrong. Like my headlight bulb! Thanks!!! :D

HM
Hector M.
03/07/2018
Another great experience
Auto Shop Northwest did us well again. We scheduled a service for our Honda CRV as a drop off at 8:00 AM and asked if it would be complete by later that morning or early afternoon? We received the call that it was done 9:40 AM, did wonders for my work schedule. Thanks again

JO
Jim O.
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elaine. She said the staff are very courteous and efficient. The business provides great value. She said Norma is a real asset to the business.

BP
Bob P.
Chrysler 300M
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the facility did a great job.