Jan D.
Portland, OR
05/24/2020
Owner of a 2005 Jeep Cherokee
As always, superb service, had major work done entailing the engine being pulled and a seal replaced. I swear it looked and drove like a new car when I picked it up. I have total confidence in Eugene and his gang and trust him as he is honest and a very good person. I am a woman, let's say over 60, and I can't express how important it was for me to find Auto Shop NW, which by the way, was highly recommended by a friend at a dealership. Thanks Eugene!

LJ
larry j.
Eagle, ID
05/19/2020
A great find while traveling.
What a great place to find while I was traveling through...super clean waiting room and cleared a dreaded emmision code on my diesel chev duramax in a matter of minutes, at no charge! Great bunch of guys! I highly reccomend this shop.

Joyce G.
Happy Valley, OR
Volvo C70
Highly recommended!
Auto Shop Northwest has worked on my vehicles for a few.years. I’ve owned both American cars and imports. Most recently I took my newly purchased Volvo C70 in for inspection. The battery also wasn’t holding charge. They are very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. We trust Eugene and his staff explicitly.

ED
Ed D.
05/16/2020
THE ABSOLUTE BEST SERVICE!
This place is the best, better than dealing with any dealership. Top shelf!

Shauna C.
All good, always
When I first moved to the area, I would still drive 3 hours home to have the place I trusted work on my car. It took me awhile to find a place up here that I could trust that much with my vehicle. I’ve been going to auto shop northwest for 5 years now, and I’m never disappointed. I feel completely comfortable taking my car there, and know that I’ll get quality work every time, even on the smallest thing. I no longer have to drive far for peace of mind. Everyone is friendly, personable, and all about good work. My kind of place!

Lindsay S.
Portland, OR
05/13/2020
Skilled, honest & reputable.
The best auto shop in town right here! Scheduled in a timely manner, skillful in the service they provide & hands down honest and reputable. All of these things are important to me when it comes to choosing an auto shop! Eugene is a true professional and treats his customers with kindness and respect.

David P.
Land Rover LR4
05/02/2020
Best Service in the Business
This company has the highest level of customer service. The work completed was at and amazing low cost, timely repair, very informative every step and top quality of work performed. What I like the most is they always follow up to make sure the customer is happy with the work performed. I will always refer friends and others to use there service. If you want good quality work at a fair price call them asap.
David Penilton

AK
Adam K.
05/01/2020
Very knowledgeable and professional
This shop was recommended to me by a friend. I’m glad I tied them out. Some obvious problems I think the dealer should have been able to fix were taken care of at Auto Shop NW. Very up front about what was needed with an estimate too. Repairs were made quickly and at the agreed upon cost.

Lawrence M.
Lake Oswego, OR
04/29/2020
Service!
Needed some Truck repairs; needed it done right and at a fair cost the first time. These guys delivered on all counts, and dropped off my truck back home during a Pandemic! Trust worthy and fair......terms not always associated with auto shops but Eugene and his shop are wonderful.

Ryan & Amber B.
04/19/2020
Only place I'll go
Nice honest people

04/16/2020
Eugene the mechanic wizard
Eugene is amazing and so are his shop hands! Love how the treat customers and handle tough situations. My car came back to me better than ever and I’m glad I chose to go here.

Ryan & Amber B.
04/15/2020
Only place I'll go
Staff is awesom and trustworthy

BV
Bautista V.
Oregon
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Bautista said the customer service was great. He had no problems.

EP
Edward P.
Dodge Charger
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Edward said the staff did a honest job and they didn't rip him off. They provided a price quote that he was able to negotiate and overall he was satisfied with the service.

RK
Rick K.
Happy Valley, OR
03/28/2020
great place for truck repair
I enjoy talking my truck there they inspect the whole truck and let you know what is going on with your truck before any repairs start