Joel M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Joel said the business always goes above and beyond. They always have done well with their service and the business staff communicates well.

Denise M.
05/13/2019
Quality, honest auto repair.
I was very pleased when I brought my car to this auto shop (referred to me by a friend). They did a comprehensive checkup on my car (it was complementary too) a notified me of findings and requested my approval before work was performed.

ED
Ed D.
05/02/2019
Professional Service
Great customer service! Very friendly and personal. From the time you call to schedule a service to when you pick up. Highly recommend. Nice new location. Wouldn't think to have service performed anywhere else.

Diane C.
Oregon
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Diane said the business did a good job.

MK
Marvin K.
Dodge Durango
04/25/2019
Honesty
I have never been disappointed with anything there. The new location now allows me to bring my truck in for service too. My entire family brings their autos in there for service and each one have seen their honesty and their quality of work .

HW
Heather W.
04/19/2019
Quick response and no problem getting in when I need too.
Every time I call I feel important! They work around my schedule and call me early to let me know what needs to be done. Never pushy works with my budget! Thank you!

Daniel G.
Oregon
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said this business was prompt and professional.

Jesse K.
04/14/2019
Only shop
Love these guys... and Norma. I drive an old dodge power wagon. Everything is always needing fixing. Auto shop Northwest goes above and beyond every time. Thanks for all the work guys keep it up. See you soon
Jesse

CV
Coleen V.
Jeep Cherokee
04/13/2019
Very helpful
I was immediately helped when I walked in.
I was greeted with kindness. I left my Jeep and was called within a few hours. I was told the problem and that it was fixed.
They inspected the whole car and he let me know of another problem and that I should take it to the dealer it’s under warranty.

BJ
Becky J.
West Linn, OR
04/06/2019
Reliable and trustworthy
The staff and service is exceptional. I always feel confident that the repairs that are done were necessary and expertly done.

SD
Shane D.
Sandy, OR
Toyota Tundra
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Shane said the staff did good work.

WM
Wayne M.
03/30/2019
A real shop I can trust with exceptional service
I have been using ASNW for my vehicle service and repairs for over five years. They preform the work in a timely manner and communicate throughout the service with a high leval of professionalism. ASNW has earned my trust and business. I will continue to have them do my service and repairs.

AP
April P.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
03/29/2019
Very accommodating!
My "check engine" light went on and they were able to fit me into the schedule the day I called, checking everything out and giving me peace of mind!

Josh R.
Lincoln Navigator
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Josh said he was happy with the overall customer service. He said he liked how the business keep him informed on the services being done to his vehicle.

TT
Tyler T.
Honda Civic Si
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the business was very good.