Newberg, OR
Ram 1500
09/28/2019
Quality, Integrity, Service and Affordable!
This business is wonderful! Every customer receives excellent service from a knowledgeable, personable and caring staff. They notice everything and each vehicle and owner is treated with courtesy, respect and professionalism. We aren't local to the Oregon City, Clackamas County area and happily make the drive to ensure our vehicles get the best service. When service, price and a great team are what you want, you need Auto Shop Northwest!!

KP
Keri P.
West Linn, OR
09/27/2019
Honesty, professionalism and fast!!!!!!!
My cars engine light came on after a 4 hour trip from Walla Walla to Oregon City. I called auto shop northwest in desperation. The owner Eugene went out of his way to get me back on the road. He ordered the parts over the phone and came in on his day off to fix my car and ... got me back on the road less than 24 hours!! It was a God sent!! Can’t say enough about auto shop northwest! Thank you!!

RD
Roy D.
09/25/2019
Customer service, they listen to what your concerns are about your vehicle
They worked with me , on understanding my needs and went above and beyond repairing my vehicle. I love the feeling that your car / truck is in good hands.

Mulino, OR
Buick Encore
09/24/2019
Very professional and attentive
The personnel are professional and attentive to your concerns. If you have an appointment they go out of their way to make sure they get you in and out. They recommend work that needs to be done and if you need to come back they keep you informed of the status of parts and time frame to do the additional work.

VH
Vicki H.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Vicky said the service was absolutely perfect. The employees kept her updated, were quick and did a great job.

David P.
09/11/2019
Outstanding Service

GZ
Grant Z.
Tualatin, OR
09/11/2019
Repaired my wife’s car timely and professionally. Very responsive to customer service. Norma is a great ascent.

MJ
Merry J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Merry said the employees were efficient, and reasonable.

Steve W.
Beaverton, OR
Ram 1500
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business saved him money on his vehicle. He traveled an hour to go to them. They cleaned his vehicle really nice inside and out.

David P.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
09/02/2019
Customer Service outstanding
Very knowledgeable and detail in explaining work requirements. Very fair pricing. No delay in getting the work done.

Joan S.
Portland, OR
08/29/2019
Stellar Service
I am never disapointed with the high quality service from Eugene, Norma and the whole team at Auto Shop Northwest. My first used car inspection was extremely thorough. For a small fee I was saved from making a major purchase mistake.

Charlie S.
08/28/2019
Ford F250
I've been taking my 97 F250 to Auto Shop Northwest for years and they have always been prompt, honest and reasonable with thorough explanations for the work they do and the condition of my truck..

GC
Ginny C.
Mulino, OR
Buick Encore
08/26/2019
The professionalism
All the employees take the time to discuss your repairs with you and make recommendations. Work is always done in a very professional way.

SO
Shawn O.
Oregon
Mazda CX-7
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said this business fixed his vehicle problem. He said the service was informative and fantastic. He also said they knocked some money off and he would go back.

EC
Eddie C.
California
Dodge Charger
08/24/2019
helped resolve an emergency
Traveling on the way to Tacoma (from Fresno), I had the car's Electronic Throttle Control (ETC) indicator turn on. I tried to ignore it but when the car's engine started ... surging... I thought I'd better get off the road and call AAA. They towed me to Auto Shop Northwest, where I explained that I was just passing through town and needed to get to Tacoma to catch a connecting flight. I was impressed by the fact that they got me going that same day! Eugene, the mechanic, even stayed after the official closing time to test drive the car to be sure he'd fixed the vacuum leak that was causing the ETC indicator.