Lawrence M.
Lake Oswego, OR
04/29/2020
Service!
Needed some Truck repairs; needed it done right and at a fair cost the first time. These guys delivered on all counts, and dropped off my truck back home during a Pandemic! Trust worthy and fair......terms not always associated with auto shops but Eugene and his shop are wonderful.

Ryan & Amber B.
04/19/2020
Only place I'll go
Nice honest people

04/16/2020
Eugene the mechanic wizard
Eugene is amazing and so are his shop hands! Love how the treat customers and handle tough situations. My car came back to me better than ever and I’m glad I chose to go here.

Ryan & Amber B.
04/15/2020
Only place I'll go
Staff is awesom and trustworthy

BV
Bautista V.
Oregon
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Bautista said the customer service was great. He had no problems.

EP
Edward P.
Dodge Charger
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Edward said the staff did a honest job and they didn't rip him off. They provided a price quote that he was able to negotiate and overall he was satisfied with the service.

RK
Rick K.
Happy Valley, OR
03/28/2020
great place for truck repair
I enjoy talking my truck there they inspect the whole truck and let you know what is going on with your truck before any repairs start

LW
Lonnie W.
03/20/2020
All good!
Very professional, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

LD
Laura D.
West Linn, OR
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/14/2020
Thanks!
Great service! Glad to get my car back the same day!!

David P.
Jeep Commander
03/13/2020
Highest level of customer service
Best customer service and the highest quality of work performed with a fair price and affordable.

Dan D.
Oregon
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the business does good work and Eugene is great, helpful and nice.

KP
Keri P.
West Linn, OR
02/27/2020
Trustworthy, FAST, professional, clean!
Best auto shop in town! We travel 4 hours to bring our vehicles here. Well worth it!

Megan G.
Hyundai Accent
02/26/2020
Competent, Fast, and Thorough
I scheduled a 100,000 mile tune up on my car and not only were they able to schedule me quickly, they also performed a thorough examination of my vehicle, found all problems, and offered fast repair. They were honest and a pleasure to work with.

Joan S.
Portland, OR
02/25/2020
Simply the BEST!
So grateful for the day I was referred to Auto Shop Northwest. I love dealing directly with the professionals who actually do the work. No filtering or back and forth with Q&A. The whole crew is is so professional, knowledgeable and friendly--they have my utmost trust. Norma is the best service manager I have ever known. She makes sure she fully understands any repair or service before she invoices it. Eugene has built a model with his shop that no other compares to. And, believe me as a car lover for over 60 years, I have been to a few.

Brenda B.
Happy Valley, OR
GMC Yukon
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Brenda said they gave her great service and she is happy with them.