SR

Debbie C.
Acura TL
04/07/2017
Great service as always!
You did a great job as always! Fast friendly service is something I've come to rely on with Auto Shop Northwest!

Thank you!

KC
Katherine C.
Happy Valley, OR
GMC Yukon
03/29/2017 Category: Service
Katherine said the service was great, her vehicle is running well, and the customer service was good. Everything was perfect.

Ryan B.
Pontiac G6
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said he has no complaints about this business, they just weren't able to replicate the problem he had with his vehicle.

AN
Alan N.
Volvo XC70
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Alan said this business did everything he wanted them to, they did a good job, and were inexpensive.

Ben M.
03/27/2017 Category: Service
Ben said this business provided good service.

Gary S.
West Linn, OR
Honda Accord
03/23/2017
great location for me. I work across the street from you.
you guys do great work for a fair price. appreciate the vehicle inspection and wonderful staff.

Gary S.
Gladstone, OR
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Gary said the business is very good and he would recommend them for service.

Jon C.
03/13/2017
A trustworthy mechanic! I love this place.

KR
Karen R.
Portland, OR
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/08/2017
Chevy Trailblazer
Everyone is so caring and fully understands my financial situation. I got a call before work started so I could choose the best options for me. Their work is top notch! I never have to worry when Eugene does the work on my car! My car now is a joy to drive, it doesn't steer funny anymore! Thank you so much Eugene and the whole team!
Blessings to you ALL!
Karen Robertson
P.S. I tell everyone to go to Auto Shop Northwest in Oregon City!!!

MK
Mike K.
Volvo S60
03/03/2017
My daughter's Volvo S60
Very happy with my service there. Eugene was more than fair with us and everything was done on time and charged exactly how it was estimated. The car is at an age now where some things don't make sense, and these folks understand that and are able to give us the best options for our old "friend". There is nothing more important to me than my daughter's safety and well-being - Auto Shop Northwest gives me that peace of mind that I need. Thanks Eugene!

TC
Terry C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/02/2017
Diagnosing my PT Cruiser
I have taken my Cruiser in many times and they always go into detail on what they did and what was wrong. They show me the bad part which I never got from any other repair shop. I feel they give me a fair price and also a triple a discount.

CN
Chris N.
03/01/2017
Excellent service as usual
I have always been skeptical of auto mechanics, until I started using Auto Shop Northwest. As usual I received excellent customer service with an honest appraisal. This is the only place I use for my mechanic needs. I know I will get honest quotes and the work is done correctly the first time.

Georgie S.
Damascus, OR
02/28/2017
Last minute oil change
I was needing an oil change and was driving through Oregon City and decided to see if they could squeeze me in. They could! Professional and sweet! Plus they vacuumed my car and with two kids it desperately needed it.

AF
Andrew F.
Happy Valley, OR
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/27/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said the service at this business was correct and quick.

Jeremy W.
Gladstone, OR
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/24/2017 Category: Service
Jeremy said he would recommend this business.

DA
Deborah A.
02/12/2017
absolutely trustworthy
Amazingly personal, trustworthy, reliable, capable service...........every single time!

MT
Mike T.
West Linn, OR
01/29/2017
Highlander
It's so nice to have a dependable, knowledgaable and trustworthy shop take care of my vehicles. These guy's are the best!

SG
Steve G.
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Steve said everyone was nice, they were honest, and he has recommended them to others.

SR
Scott R.
BMW 325i
01/26/2017 Category: Service
Scott said the business did good work.