Jeffrey T.
Saturn VUE
Honest and fast
This was my first experience with these guys and have to say I am satisfied with their work.
Was recommended by a friend and I think it was a good choice. I dropped my car off the night before my appointment and they got it back to me the next day. I've had my car just sitting at other shops for a week before they even got to it.
Thanks guys.

CK
Cindy K.
04/30/2021
Excellent Service! Couldn't have asked for better! Thank you!
FIrst time in and I was very impressed! Will be back for SURE!!! I have friend and I will spread the word! Thank you so much!

ES

Happy Valley, OR
Cadillac CTS Sedan
04/28/2021
Best in the business
Eugene and his crew are the best on all my vehicles

VC
Vicky C.
Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2021
Fantastic
Another great experience. Always polite a wonderful service. They let me know what type of services would be coming up. Never any pressure to have things done that are not needed.

BJ
Beth J.
Portland, OR
04/16/2021
Amazing as always!
Auto Shop NW is always impressing me with its reliability, dependability, honesty, and truly caring owners and employees! I had what could have turned into a major problem and was told I could drop my vehicle off and they would get a look at it. I didn’t expect for the work to be able to be done right away because they are always so busy. I planned on borrowing my mom’s car until the following week. They had my truck back the next day, but it was actually finished the same day I brought it in!!! Amazing crew, amazing owner, amazing service!! Made my day! Thank you so much for you hard work!!!

Robert H.
Clackamas, OR
04/16/2021
Very helpful

Damascus, OR
Jeep Liberty
04/15/2021
Friendly, fair and great service!
Eugene was helpful and friendly! In addition, the work was done very quickly!

Royce M.
04/09/2021
Dependable Quality
The crew at Auto Shop Northwest always do a great job with our cars. We've never had any trouble following their work. They communicate quickly with us about the status of the job, and help us to feel confident about the condition of our vehicles.

Lianne M.
Molalla, OR
04/05/2021
OUTSTANDING SERVICE
This business is incredible! This is my second experience with this company snd I think they are awesome all the way around! Great service, great experience, great people & honest service! So happy that I know have my shop that I know I can count on for all my future needs!
Thanks guys! Your the BEST!

Lianne Morrison

David P.
04/01/2021
Quality Service!
Great customer service and quality service. No delay I took my truck in for repair and the work was done in a timely manner.
David

03/31/2021
Auto Shop Northwest takes care of my pickup, including all the small details.
My 2008 Chevrolet Silverado has been taken care of by Auto Shop Northwest for the last several years and I trust their opinions and suggestions and keeping my old pickup for several more years with their help. Thanks.

Jeff L.
03/31/2021
Highly Recommended
As always, Eugene's crew did a great job on the maintenance repairs I asked them to do on my 06 F250 Power Stroke.

CT
Constatnce T.
Beavercreek, OR
Kia Sportage
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Constance. She said the business's employees are excellent and did good work.

ST
Shanna T.
03/30/2021
The professionalism is top notch!
I am so thrilled to have found Auto Shop Northwest! Their professionalism, attention to detail & their customer service is exactly what everyone hopes for when working with a mechanic shop. They send pictures and videos of the things they find that need repaired, which for me, not only made me feel safe to drive away, but it also made me feel like I was not taken advantage of. When I picked up the vehicle, I was so surprised & excited to find they went above and beyond and washed my vehicle before giving it back:) This shop is top notch and I highly recommend it!

Displaying 1 Review