KL
KATAUNA L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/14/2019
Friendly + great value
I dropped off my Mini when I thought I had a problem. They assessed and said no problem and no charge. Nice!

For me it was a no-brainer to return to Auto Surgeon when the mini needed something fixed. They quoted me the fee and then I approved the fix. Easy!

TT
TREY T.
Scion tC
06/13/2019
Super helpful!
Just bought a car and wanted to get it checked out by a mechanic. Was only expecting to just get a quick couple minute look over but Kevin and Wes helped on the spot and even adjusted my headlights for me right then and there which surprised me. Even learned how I can. Adjust my headlights myself for next time. Love coming here!

Steven C.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he has been going to the business for years and they are honest. They are stand up guys.

HG
HOLLY G.
Richfield, ID
Hyundai Veloster
05/31/2019
Great work and customer service
I have been going to this business for years, they have always done quality work and are willing to do whatever they can to help you out. I will never go anywhere else.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 06/04/2019

Ms. Georgen, thank you very much for your kind words. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves at giving customers the quality service that they deserve. We look forward to seeing you again.

Robert S.
Volkswagen GTI
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Margaret. She said the business is very good and everything went well.

TT
Thomas T.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the service is wonderful. He mentioned that he really appreciates the loaner vehicle provided by the service center. He stated that the staff is very nice and did a wonderful job.

EG
ED G.
05/20/2019
Quick, friendly service!
Needed a car we were looking to buy inspected and Auto Surgeon did a great job. They found some issues that needed addressing and took care of them for a great price!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 06/04/2019

Mr. Gordon, thank you for bringing your car by our shop. We are always happy to help customers who are in need and we pride ourselves in giving customers the care they need at good, affordable prices.

EP
ERNEST P.
05/16/2019
Dependable
They are friendly, efficient and on time, not to mention convenient and right on their rates.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 06/04/2019

Mr. Prigge, thank you for coming into our shop. We appreciate your positive words. The Auto Surgeon crew pride themselves in not being like other shops, here, we treat our custumors like family. We hope to see you back again soon.

Jeff L.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael. He said the staff did exactly what they said they would do and they brought him home. He said he appreciates that the staff did the extra service.

Tom M.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Tom said this business is awesome. He likes Kevin and he does a great job at a reasonable price.

Toyota Echo
05/08/2019
Reliable and reasonable
Been going here for years. They finds the issues with our cars quickly. Prices have always been competitive/reasonable. The repairs are done on time. And friendly as well.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 06/04/2019

Sir or Ma'am, thank you for coming into our shop, we appreciate being your go-to mechanic for the past couple of years. We at the Auto Surgeon pride ourselves in our ability to fix cars in an efficiant amount of time and to not over-charge customers. We look forward to seeing you again.

AH
ALEXANDRA H.
05/01/2019
As always, the Auto Surgeon did a great job at a reasonable price and even came to pick me up when the car was ready.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 05/02/2019

Ms. Hunt, thank you very much for your positive review! We value our ability to give customors quality service at reasonable prices. Thank you for coming in! See you soon!

DT
DAVID T.
Jeep Cherokee
04/26/2019
Fast, fair, and a job well done
This vehicle needed a lot of work done to it to get it back on the road. Kevin and the staff got it done in just a few days and it runs beautifully now. I feel fortunate to have someone In this business that i can trust with my vehicles.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 05/02/2019

Mr. Tacher, thank you for your positive review! We pride ourselves in our quality custumer service in a fast and effciant manner. Thank you for coming, we look forward to your return.

-The Auto Surgeon Crew

Stephen C.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff always do a good job and their prices do not seem to change.

KIRK S.
04/17/2019
Outstanding
Kevin and his team only do what is necessary. They are honest and fair. I recommend them all of the time.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 05/02/2019

Mr. Smith, thank you for your positive review. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we believe in going above and beyond in our repairs and not adding on anything unessessary. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again!

Karl S.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Karl said that Kevin is a good business man.

DAWN B.
04/04/2019
All the extras!
These guys were very kind and explained things well. They had the work finished quickly and when I picked my car up it had been washed and the reading on the heater had been switched back to Fahrenheit( previous mechanics did something to make it read centigrade and wouldn't fix it). Plus they turned my radio station to a Christian 1 and I decided to go with it and take it as a sign! I will go back next time I need service.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 05/02/2019

Ms. Burke, we thank you for your kind words and positive review. The Auto Surgeon staff prides themselves in helping out customers in any and every way we can, even washing the car! Thank you for coming in! We look forward to hearing you again! God Bless!

DAVID G.
Buick Century
03/29/2019
The mechanics
Keven did a great job on my Buick. He even came in under budget, with his genius.

DAVE B.
03/27/2019
Always happy with Auto Surgeon
Kevin and crew are amazing, some of the best mechanics to deal with. No run-around, no BS, just good honest help from some guys who really know their cars.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 05/02/2019

Mr. Barnard, thank you for your five-star review. Your review helps keep small businesses, like ourselves, afloat and keeps us honest. We appreciate your business with us here at the Auto Surgeon.

FS
Frank S.
Nissan Xterra
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Shayna. She said they have never had any issues, and they have been going there for 3-4 years, she thinks.