09/03/2019
Kevin and crew are great!
My vehicle had multiple issues going on all at once and they tracked them all down one by one and nailed it the first time.
Thanks

FW
Fred W.
Toyota Pickup
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Fred said that they know what they are doing and they are his mechanics from now on, They explained everything to him and he is happy with their work.

WG
Will G.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Will said that they miraculously revived his air conditioning. He is very happy with them.

MATT G. S.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/21/2019
These guys are the best -- period!
These guys are very honest and capable mechanics. They're also so nice and customer service oriented. I won't go anywhere else!

HD
HOOTIE D.
Dupuyer, MT
08/20/2019
Saved the day! Trck broke down while on a trip and the fixed wheel bearings and brakes the same day...very helpful. Thanks
Truck needed repair while on a trip and they fixed it that very day. So efficient and kind to boot. Thanks

WS
WAYNE S.
Hyundai XG350
08/19/2019
Auto Surgeon Reliability
I drove my car into town and had an issue with the battery light coming on. Once I arrived to my destination in Boise, I called the Auto Surgeon, explained my issue and they worked me into the schedule especially since I had to be out of town a couple days later. Not only was the team able to look at my car the morning after I brought it in, they called me back, explained the issue and gave me a quote over the phone and asked for the go ahead. The team worked on my car outside of regular hours and completed it in time for me to maintain my travel schedule. Thank you again Kevin, Blaine and team! Much appreciated.

LOUIS S.
Isuzu Trooper
08/18/2019
Great Place
I use Auto Surgeon all the time.
Great service and treats me well!
I recommend Auto Surgeon to all my friends!

08/06/2019
Always helpful and convenient
This auto shop is on my way to work, I can drop off my car for a “spa day” and they will drive it back to my workplace when I am done! They treat me like family and always tell it to me straight and I really appreciate that!

07/27/2019
Great service at a hreat price!
Highly recommended!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 08/04/2019

Dear Mr. Or Ms, thank you for your positive review. We appreciate you coming in and recommending us to more people.

- The Auto Surgeon Crew

BD
BRADY D.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/25/2019
Fast and reliable. They had me in and out.
Friendly
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 08/04/2019

Dear Mr. Daigle, thank you for your review. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in our ability to give fast and efficient service to out customers. We were glad to have you in.

ANN M.
07/24/2019
AutoSurgeon is the best!!
I always take my car to Kevin’s. Whether it’s an oil change or repair. I trust Kevin. He’s honest, does great work, and is fast. He takes good care of me and my car.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 08/04/2019

Dear Ms. McFarland, thank you for your positive review of our business. We pride ourselves in our ability to give customers the quality care that they deserve. Thank you for coming in.

Tony M.
Weiser, ID
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the business was really helpful and nice. They got the service done fast.

JJ
Jason J.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Jason said that the business followed through on what they said they were going to do.

SO
SHAWN O.
07/16/2019
Was told one price on Thursday came back Friday doubled the price.
Been going here for 15 years. Will not go back due to the fact that was told one price and the next day it was double the price. Management did not take care of me the way they should’ve do not recommend this place.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 07/17/2019

Shawn.  Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. This is a simply case of miscommunication. We did two different repairs on your Jeep. Both repairs turned out to be the same amount for each repair. When you called and asked the total, the person you spoke to gave you the total for one repair not both of them combined. This is why the price on the phone was different than the price when you picked it up. I do apologize for this case of miscommunication.

Kevin,
The Auto Surgeon

MELANIE S.
07/13/2019
Love and trust
Do a great job, trust their work!

Rechael G.
Brentwood, CA
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Rechael said the day she went in to this business, she was met by a gentleman who doesn't usually work on that day. He was timely, kind and followed through very well.

Jessica L.
Meridian, ID
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff were very honest and they called her for permission before doing additional work. So she trusts them.

JY
JEFF Y.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/20/2019
Auto surgeon came through in the clutch for me during a road trip from NJ to AK! Quick, polite and professional service!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 06/26/2019

Dear Mr. Young, thank you for making the Auto Surgeon a part of your road trip! We are always happy to help customers, even if they were just passing through town. The crew hopes your road trip went well

JACOB B.
06/20/2019
Good prices and service
For the past few years I have taken my cars to Auto Surgeon and have always had a good experience. Their prices beat the dealership and I trust them.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 06/26/2019

Dear Mr. Bingham, thank you for bringing your car into us. We are happy to have been serving you and your family's needs for many years and we look forward to working with you for many more. We look forward to seeing you again.

EG
ED G.
Land Rover LR2
06/19/2019
Land Rover back on the road
Kevin and crew did a great job getting the air conditioning fixed as well as a few other issues. It’s running great and ready for summer!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 06/26/2019

Dear Mr. Gordon, we are pleased to hear your positive review! Thank you for allowing us to help make your car summer-ready! Stay cool and we look forward to seeing you again.

- The Auto Surgeon crew