AH
ASHLEY H.
01/10/2020
Amazing!
Kevin is an amazing mechanic! He took care of my needs for my vehicle and made sure I knew what was going on every step of the way! This place is amazing and I would send anyone his way!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 01/29/2020

Ms. Hidalgo, thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate you saying you would send anyone to us. We are very glad we were able to give you top knotch service and keep you happy. We look forward to hearing from you again.

SR
SHANNON R.
Mountain Home, ID
01/07/2020
Amazing!
The last week I’ve been doing small things to try to get rid of a terrible noise my car starting making. Unfortunately, nothing worked and today it was making an unmistakable cry for help! I called at 11am, they worked me in at 1600 and I was fixed and on my way by 1730.

They were unbelievably busy. So, the timeline wasn’t because they needed work. I was certainly an inconvenience and no doubt someone was stuck at work late to get me on the road.

HOWEVER, everyone was welcoming and kind. They took time to explain the problem. And the cost was VERY reasonable.

If you’re looking for a mechanic, this is certainly a stop! They were amazing!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 01/29/2020

Ms. Ramsey, thank you very much for the kind review! We're glad to see what we gave you our exceptional quality service and that we were able to satisfy your needs. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in our ability to give fast and efficiant service to our customers, no matter how busy. We look forward to seeing you again.

Dodge Journey
12/21/2019
Always honest
Went in for an oil change, to have the wiper jets fixed, and to check the belts. They were quick, nice, and, most importantly, they were honest that nothing was wrong with the belts. Thanks y’all!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 12/23/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you very much for your positive review. Here at the Auto Suregon, we pride ourselves in our ability to give customers fast and quality service. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

VB
Victor B.
GMC Acadia
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Victor's wife. She said she likes their predictability, efficiency and communication.

PH
PATRICK H.
Mill Valley, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
12/20/2019
Kevin is the best!
I have worked With Kevin for many years now. He has always treated me with respect and honesty, and he knows a hell of a lot about automobiles. I highly recommend his services
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 12/23/2019

Mr. Holman, thank you very much for your kind review. We would like to thank you for your loyalty to us for all these years and we look forward to helping you in the future.

AA
Adam A.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Adam said the business was helpful and fixed his vehicle super quick. He said the staff offered to give him rides if he needed it. He said it was an easy process.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 12/23/2019

Mr. Anderson, thank you very much for your positive review. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in being not only fast and efficiant, but also friendly. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

- The Auto Suregon

DON S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/13/2019
Great service and integrity!
Kevin is the best auto service provider I have ever encountered. I trust his work, love the service, and go to him for all of our auto service needs!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 12/23/2019

Mr. Slater, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to hear that we've been able to provide you with the best auto serive provider. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

KD
Kim D.
12/10/2019
Amazing!
Finally! I get to take my car to the shop without wondering how bad its going to be. Not the car, the inflated cost! I don't worry about any of that with The Auto Surgeon. They are honest and fair. I'm A 59 year old woman. I've never had this kind of service with my cars. Don't go any where else especially if you have a BMW.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 12/23/2019

Ms. Drussel, thank you very much for your positive review! Here at the Auto Suregon, we pride ourselves in our ability to keep prices low and fair while also giving customers the quality service that they deserve. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

LD
LINDA D.
Volvo XC90
12/06/2019
Awesome and Honest
Kevin’s shop is top notch. They are very affordable and don’t try to sell you something that isn’t broken. I would highly recommend.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 12/23/2019

Ms. Duer, thank you for your kind review. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in our ability to give customers "top-notch" customer service while still keeping our prices low. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jessica L.
Meridian, ID
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said they're just a very honest business and they really look at her options before calling her. They explain that it would cost this much to do one thing or give her an alternative that would cost this much. She said they give her options instead of making her feel like she only has one thing she is able to do.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 12/23/2019

Ms. Leonard, thank you very much for your kind review. We're glad that we were able to give you a positive experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Richard H.
Wilder, ID
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the service was easy. The staff accommodated him well. The staff told him everything that was happening.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 12/23/2019

Mr. Harrington, thank you very much for your kind review. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in our ability to keep customers up to speed and knowing what's happening. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

CD
Charles D.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the business gave him a quote and they agreed to it. He said the bill ended being more and so he went back. They are so honest, they made the bill right and gave him the difference back. He stated he feels they are amazing and he appreciates the superb work.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 12/23/2019

Mr. Durrant, thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you coming back and making things right when the bill was messed up. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we strive to make each customer visit a good one. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/06/2019
Courtesy and Efficiency.
I appreciate the courtesy of the staff, their efficiency, and price.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 11/06/2019

Ms. Marker-Hall, thank you very much for your positive review and your kind words. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in our efficiency and our courteousness. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

GW
GEORGE W.
Acura MDX
11/01/2019
Excellent service on Acura MDX
My very old 2003 Acura SUV needed an oil change, so I took into Walmart, who refused to work on it because it had a stripped oil drain plug. I wanted to try an oversize plug instead of replacing the entire oil pan, but Firestone and Goodyear also refused, citing their policy of not allowing outside parts. Auto Surgeon was willing to try the solution, and it worked just fine. I saved a few hundred dollars of unnecessary repairs by trying this independent.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 11/06/2019

Mr. Webster, thank you very much for your positive review! Reviews like yours help keep us small, indepedant busnisses afloat. We are so glad that we were able to help you with your car. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

HG
HARJIT G.
10/29/2019
Great customer service and work well done
Always use this place. Very satisfied with work and customer service
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 11/06/2019

Mr. Gala, thank you for your positive review. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in our excpetional customer service, which sets us apart from other mechanic shops. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.