TY
Taka Y.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Alex. He said he gets really good, honest service from the business and has never had any problems. He would recommend them to anyone who has problems with their vehicle.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 11/06/2019

Mr. Yoshida, thank you very much for your kind review. We strive to make the Auto Surgeon the best place to be, no matter what situation the car may be in. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Stephanie H.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said that it was great. Kevin was very helpful. They worked through some issues she had. She would go back if she had another issue. Kevin is outstanding and does great work.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 11/06/2019

Ms. Hrdlicka, thank you very much for your positive review. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we strive to be the best and give customers the quality work on their car that they deserve. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

MN
Matthew n.
10/17/2019
Oh my word,,,,,,
Please know there is such a thing as an honest mechanic. This place has certainly been there for me over and over, and have gone so far out of the norm for me! I really wish I had know about this place years ago.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 11/06/2019

Mr. Nolan, thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate the fact that you called us honest. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in our ability to be straightforward and honest with our customers. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

DAVID H.
Nissan Titan
10/17/2019
Friendly people and great service.
The service was scheduled a week in advance and they were ready at the appointed time. They made calls to keep me in the loop on the progress.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 11/06/2019

Mr. Hunt, thank you very much for your positive review. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we believe consistancy is the key to great customer service and we strive to do better every day. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

AF
ANITA F.
Lexus CT 200h
10/15/2019
Fast, efficient, friendly service.
As always, my recent annual car check-up on my 2011 Lexus CT200h hybrid went as expected with no surprises or problems. Kevin and his team are knowledgeable and they provide excellent customer service, taking time to explain any issues that may be coming up or if they diagnose any current problems. My recent visit was quick and easy with nothing needed but normal maintenance.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 11/06/2019

Ms. Flora, thank you very much for your kind review. Here at the Auto Surgeon, we pride ourselves in our ability to give outstanding customer service while also not doing anything too unnecessary. We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

TC
TIM C.
10/10/2019
Awesome service!
Kevin and his staff are great! Blew a head gasket on the daughters Toyota and they had it in and out the same day! My son also uses Auto Surgeon for all his car care needs! Top notch!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 11/06/2019

Mr. Cleaveland, thank you very much for your kind review. We would also like to personally thank you for letting our family help yours. Without reviews like yours, the Auto Surgeon would not be able to stay afloat. We really appreciate it and we look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

EG
ED G.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/10/2019
Friendly and Fast
Once again Kevin and crew did a great job at a great price on our Mercedes!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 11/06/2019

Mr. Gordon, thank you very much for your positive review. The Auto Surgeon prides itself in its ability to give customers great services at equally great prices. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

GI
GREG I.
Nissan Maxima
10/07/2019
Great once again
These guys did a great job replacing the starter on my daughter's car. Very fast and great price! This is my second time bringing in a car and very happy once again. I'll continue to come here for repairs.
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 11/06/2019

Mr. Ilk, thank you very much for your positive review. From our family to yours, we thank you for letting us service your car time and time again. We look forward to seeing you and the rest of your family in the future.

KD
KIM D.
09/24/2019
Auto Surgeon is the ONLY place to go.
Honest, Can Do Attitude, Fair, They Care. You feel taken care of. My car isn't allowed to go anywhere else. They have shown me who REAL Mechanics are. If your a girl then go see them, they will take care of you. Took 40 years to find them!

JEFF B.
Honda Ridgeline
09/17/2019
My Honda Ridgeline
Kevin and team did a fantastic job on my 2006 Honda Ridgeline!!! It is an old truck, but my favorite of all time-especially after we got it finished up!

LK
Levi K.
Toyota Avalon
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Levi said the staff took his vehicle in and he got it back fixed within 24 hours and that was earlier than he expected.

09/03/2019
Kevin and crew are great!
My vehicle had multiple issues going on all at once and they tracked them all down one by one and nailed it the first time.
Thanks

FW
Fred W.
Toyota Pickup
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Fred said that they know what they are doing and they are his mechanics from now on, They explained everything to him and he is happy with their work.

WG
Will G.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Will said that they miraculously revived his air conditioning. He is very happy with them.

MATT G. S.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/21/2019
These guys are the best -- period!
These guys are very honest and capable mechanics. They're also so nice and customer service oriented. I won't go anywhere else!