LD
LINDA D.
Volvo XC90
02/09/2019
KEVIN
Best mechanic ever. Really knows what he is doing. Fair and honest!!!!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 02/25/2019

Linda, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to servicing your cars in the future.

JOHN K.
02/08/2019
Alternator Replacement
Kevin was great to work with. He walked me through several options (new vs. reman.) and I felt like he was genuinely interested in doing the right thing. Good work at a fair price!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 02/25/2019

John, we always like to let the customers know that they have options. We appreciate your business with us and we look forward to seeing you at a later date!

UL
ULISES L.
Ford Expedition
02/05/2019
Great Service from start to finish!
From the moment I called, I was able to get a great estimate and a convenient appointment. The car was completed and is running Great!
Kevin W. from Auto Surgeon responded on 02/25/2019

Ulises, we are proud to have been able to help you. We pride ourselves in conveniencing our customers in order to give people the quality car service and care that the Boise community deserves. We appreciate your business with us!

RL
ROMAN L.
Mountain Home, ID
GMC Envoy XL
02/01/2019
Fast friendly service
Great service and quick turnaround time

EG
ED G.
Land Rover LR2
01/29/2019
Friendly service
Kevin and his team did a great job analyzing my cars issues. His pricing is excellent

GK
GRANT K.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/28/2019
Nissan Pathfinder Grant Kline SE Boise
As always great service in and out and on my way !!!

01/26/2019
Great Place for Repairs!
They were very friendly and helpful. I thought they were fast and efficient. They told me exactly what needed to be done and the estimated time it would take. They also had great prices. 10/10 would recommend!

ANN M.
01/24/2019
Trustworthy and fast
I always take my car to Kevin’s. He’s honest, explains things to me, and always gets the work done quickly. I highly recommend him and trust him with my cars!

HG
HARJIT G.
01/22/2019
Very friendly snd great customer service
We are very happy with their work and customer service

TK
Takeshi K.
Nissan Quest
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Takeshi said the business was very quick and his vehicle is running well.

MELANIE S.
Jeep Commander
12/28/2018
What is that screetch!
scratch! G the Christmas holiday, Wes and Kevin spent at least an hour pulling g off my tire and trying g to identify the screeching sound. We left the car with them thinking it was a bearing and when we picked up the car, they found a rock and did t charge us a penny for all their time. Appreciate the great service! I have recommended them to others already in the past. Have been going there for years because of value and knowledge of all types of vehocles

DANIELLE S.
Lincoln Navigator
12/27/2018
Reasonably priced, accurate diagnosis
They were very easy to work with and very responsive to my questions. The total bill came in almost $300 lower than their estimate

EG
ED G.
Land Rover LR2
12/26/2018
Great work, great price
In the past year, since we moved to the area, Kevin and crew have worked on two of our cars for three issues. The work has been done quickly and at a great price. One of the issues was fixed for under $800 after I had gotten two other bids that were over $2000!

Jose A.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Jose said they were great and they did everything how they were supposed to do.

Jordan D.
Garden City, ID
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said the business did the work right. Everyone there was nice and it was a pretty good experience.