CARLA B.
Captain Cook, HI
09/08/2019
Smoking issue
So I liked the customer service from everyone there. Always nice and helpful above and beyond.
I took my Jeep in for front end repairs and brakes all the way around. Reasonable price , good so far. Was done in the time frame said, good again. I pick it up and don’t get a block away when I smell something, I call and was told “oh new pads smell” . Ok . . . So I get to Keahou gas station and it still smells , but I’m trusting their word. But a man behind me asked if I was driving with E brake on? I told him no and had already called in smell. So as I am going up Henry st in Friday traffic there is smoke pouring out of rear of Jeep!!! now I have several folks telling me to stop as looks and smell dangerous!
So I manage to get to Safeway parking and call again a bit furious as I just paid a small fortune. ( to me anyway) . They will send a tow truck out to pick up.
After I find a ride to finish up my errands in town later that afternoon they called and said couldn’t find a problem and is ok to pick up. Now I know there was something wrong but I get them covering their buts. But would have been nice to know what they fixed instead of making me sound like I made up the whole thing just to inconvenience myself.
All,in all I guess was a good experience as they did follow thru and again customer relations were nice enough. I would recommend but not for brake work and front end work.

Captain Cook, HI
Saturn VUE
09/08/2019
Fast, efficient and professional service!
Although my appt. for safety check was set for 2:15pm, I was acknowledge/greeted when I arrived approx. 45 minutes earlier. The service technician worked efficiently and steadily car after car and actually got to inspecting my car approx. Half a hour earlier than scheduled appt. time. Thorough n excellent service!

ET
Elisa T.
Kealakekua, HI
Volvo XC60
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Elisa said the staff was very accommodating, friendly and she has used them in the past.

Ford Econoline Wagon
09/05/2019
Convenient Mauka location.
Excellent customer service over the phone and in person. Auto Tech is very accommodating, works well with our demanding schedules. We just had 2 vehicles serviced and safety checked. Very pleased with their work and efficiency. Mahalo Auto Tech!

KJ
Kevin J.
Hawaii
Toyota Prius c
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said everything was great. The employees were nice, helpful, and professional.

LINDA M.
08/24/2019
Proximity & service
I leave the problem in their hands & it gets fixed

JUNE R.
Ocean View, HI
Scion tC
08/23/2019
great service is important and these folks are always right there, I always go to auto tech
these folks care about your car, they will work with you to get back on the road, your car is important keeping it well is important, having someone to depend on is also important, we always go to auto tech

EO
Ed O.
Honaunau, HI
Jaguar XJ
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Ed said the staff members are outstanding, nice people, easy to deal with, and that the business does great job.

AA
Amanda A.
Kailua Kona, HI
08/07/2019
Exceptional Mechanic!
I want to thank Greg and all the staff at Autotech. I recently rand into some trouble with my "new" used car. I didn't know the entire history of the car, and the issues it had threw Greg through some hoops. Greg spent a lot of time trying to figure out the problem, and when he did, he explained it thoroughly. He was also MORE than fair on the pricing, which I am grateful for. I can safely say Greg is a honest and very knowledgeable mechanic, and his staff is great!

MA

PETER W.
Ford Edge
08/01/2019
Great accommodation
The staff at AutoTech was very accommodating in inspecting a vehicle I was considering buying. I had limited time and knowing that, they found a way in their busy schedule to evaluate my SUV.

Peter B.

PW
PETER W.
Jeep Liberty
07/27/2019
Trustworthy and reliable!
So happy we found Auto Tech to handle the maintenance of our vehicles. They are always honest in evaluation, reliable in good service, and friendly ... all the time! Have told many acquaintances about Auto Tech, and have been thanked by those same people, over and over again!

SP
Sadie P.
Kealakekua, HI
Kia Rio
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Sadie said the staff are good.

JUDITH (ANNA) G.
Keauhou, HI
Honda Ridgeline
07/19/2019
Competitive Brake Job
Had complete brake job at a cost that was competitive and done in a morning and tightened emergency brake also...all very professional...but wish they had replaced brake fluid that was very old and dirty and now I have to come back and have it done separately...(that was a little disappointing)...but overall good job...

AW
Alan W.
Hawaii
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Alan said he was satisfied with the results. He stated it seemed that the owner liked what he was doing and that made it nice for him.