RON M.
Mount Sterling, KY
Honda Civic Si
09/08/2020
Great atmosphere
Great atmosphere, front clerk was very knowledgeable, and helpful with everything I ask,or needed done. I like the mechanics so well I'm taking my truck to them this week. Outstanding customer service. Selling you what you need to fix your auto ,and not what you don't. You can Trust Auto Tech....Ron M.

Piqua, OH
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/07/2020
Customer service is great
You all did the best job, at working our vehicle in for us as we was heading home from vacation. You also helped us out as my husband has oxigen , so u brought us to get our vehicle. Your business is great continue to do as u do. You rock.
Sincerely;
Ramona estep

JOHN T.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/05/2020
AutoTech was very professional and efficient in repairing my truck. Great service at a good price.

Frankfort, KY
Ford Police Interceptor
09/05/2020
Great services
Every one was very nice and helpful. The service work was done in a timely manner . Very Clean , they called me before they did any work to review the cost. I would have to say if ur looking for a place to take ur vehicle for repairs or service. Auto Tech is the place

Hyundai SONATA
09/03/2020
Helpful and Accommodating
Were able to push my appointment into the same day, even with a busy schedule. Friendly and helpful in office. Accommodating through COVID guidelines - wipes down wheel and insides when they were done. Fairly quick service, but did a great job and one of the best prices I was able to find in the area. Found through AAA certified stores.

CP
CHRISTIAN P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/29/2020
Always have great service. Mechanics explain what is wrong and must be fixed, and what can wait. I know exactly what to expect on my bill. Professional and courteous treatment given from all employees.

PA
Patrick A.
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said they do a great job for him, he has recommended this business and will again.

TIFFANY M.
Acura TL
08/28/2020
Quick and honest with you
Towed my car there and it was ready next morning. They are nice people and I feel that they are honest about the work they do

HB
Helen B.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Helen said she has been going to the business for years and it's because she likes their service.

DERRICK G.
08/21/2020
The best in Lexington, hands down!
I recently purchased a 96 Camry that came with a lot of issues. The front office and technicians were honest about the issues with my car and were willing to work with me on repair cost. Compared to other repair shops in Lexington Auto Tech is definitely the most reasonable.

ALFREDO S.
Lancaster, CA
08/21/2020
Honest and accurate with the job and fair price
My favorite place in the entire Lexington

DAVE M.
08/16/2020
How they treat their customer
After two decades of working with Auto Tech Service I am still happy with these folks. That should speak volumes...

JEANNIE & JERRY L.
08/14/2020
Honest, efficient
Would recommend , quality work

KH
KATHY H.
08/13/2020
Great work, very honest
Great experience working with this company! Very pleased with their work!

CT
CAROLE T.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
08/06/2020
Courteous and reliable
Kelly was knowledgable and very helpful. She explained everything that was wrong with may car and how they were going to fix it. My car was ready the next day and was working great.