RL
ROBERT L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/24/2019
courtesy and patients of everyone i worked with.
Kelly working with us to get auto parts at a good price for the age of the car. So far no complaints with the parts or the work.

Josh S.
Rittman, OH
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim. He said the employees were very kind. They helped him out on his service.

WY
Wendell Y.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Wendell said this business was attentive and thorough and the staff gave him good service.

RU
ROXANNE U.
01/10/2019
Auto Tech Service
In today's world it is very difficult to find good, honest and caring auto repair people. I am thrilled that we have found them to exist!!! Professionalism, honesty, integrity, compassion and expertist, the Auto Tech team has it all.

Thank you Kelly, Tony and all of you who take such good care of us over and over again.
Norman U

ALAN B.
Burgin, KY
Kia Optima
01/05/2019
Complete inspection
Took my ‘13 Kia Optima in for the $98 complete inspection. Jim, Kelly and Tony were all very friendly and professional. The waiting area is very comfortable and clean as was the restroom. Once my inspection was completed they gave me a quote for each of the items they found - not just one lump sum for everything. Will definitely be back and consider them my “go to” for my car care needs.

Versailles, KY
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
12/31/2018
The staff are friendly and helpful and I am always pleased with their service
The Staff are always friendly and helpful and I am always pleased with their service

ALAN B.
Burgin, KY
Volkswagen Jetta
12/22/2018
First Experience
Clean waiting area, professional and courteous staff. What I liked the most is that they asked specifically what oil (weight and brand) I wanted to run in my car. They’re as particular as I am, and that’s rare. Impressed.

ROBERT S.
12/21/2018
Robert Steffen
overall a good experience. I had to wait all day for them to get it in the shop to check it out. they explained and showed me on the car what needed to be done. Once i gave them the good ahead the job was done in a reasonable amount of time. After I picked it up and drove it the check engine light came on. I took it back in they had forgotten to connect something. they repaired the problem and didn't charge me for it.

JOHN M.
Nissan Maxima
12/18/2018
Another Great Service Experience
Auto-Tech is always customer friendly and provided first class service. They called me right when they opened to find out what concerns I had then by the end of the same day got my issues resolved and got me back on the road.

CD
Colin D.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Colin said that the place is always good to him.

TE
TIM E.
Lexus ES 300h
12/14/2018
Very thorough inspection
Tony took the time to explain the issues on the pre purchase

KP
KENT AND CATHY P.
12/11/2018
The staff and quality of repairs
The staff is exceptional! They go above and beyond and are extremely dependable. They also help to make the repair work done correctly and at the most affordable price they can make! We recommend them to all of our friends and family!

Mitch G.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Mitch said the employees were very nice. They were courteous. They provided good service.

DAVID M.
12/08/2018
The best customer service in Lexington !
I have taken my own vehicles there and even my friends’ vehicles for service and before purchase inspection. I’ve always been happy with their service !

BRANDON S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/07/2018
Consistent evaluation
Due to wiring shorting out from water, Auto Tech continued to troubleshoot the battery problem for no extra charge.

Thanks for servicing an older import!

V
Friendly
Professional
Clean
All details explained fully
Truly appreciate the friendly service and quick proficient service

SUE B.
11/29/2018
Quick and painless
Finding a reliable repair shop and having to spend extended time in waiting rooms are not my favorite things to do. Imagine my surprise when I walked into Auto Tech on my lunch hour hoping to make an appointment to have a wheel bearing replaced, only to be asked if I could leave my car for the afternoon. So soon? Granted, customer volume can ebb and flow on any day but that was a pleasant surprise. Not only that, I was given a ride back to work a short distance away. It wasn't long before I was called with confirmation of the needed repair, the cost and the time to complete the repair. My car was finished around 3:30. Quick and painless. And the peace of mind that this is also a AAA approved shop.

FB
FRED B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/21/2018
Front end repair 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS
What started out as a possible brake problem turned into a front suspension problem. 1. Real problem was identified, 2. the correct solution was applied to the issue, re: it was repaired with the proper parts. Personal thought, if this problem had not been properly identified it could have resulted a bad problem later, with the possible failure causing an accident. Several bolt parts were severely worn . Although the main issue I brought it in for repair could not be done by this shop, Exhaust header leak, they have referred me to a shop that can do the repair.

IA
Indiana A.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Indiana said the business was able to tell him what was wrong with his vehicle.

BR
BARRY R.
Nissan Frontier
11/13/2018
Good service work to eliminate rough engine
I decided to bring my truck in to have them work on it to eliminate rough running due to faulty spark plug coil. My wait stay time was very reasonable and comfortable.
I would keep going to Auto Tech for service on my autos.