ET
Emma T.
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Emma said the service was quick and easy.

JESSICA R.
Jackson, KY
12/06/2019
Super Helpful
I came to this AutoTech store in a very stressful situation, and Kellie at the front desk was fantastic. She was extremely helpful and she made sure I was taken care of. The technicians diagnosed the issue and got me back out the door quickly. I would definitely recommend them!

BC
BARTON TYLER C.
Lexus GX 470
12/05/2019
Very friendly and informative staff
Had to have vehicle towed in during the Thanksgiving holiday. The tech called on Friday, letting us know they were closed through the holidays. They called back on Monday morning and got the detailed description of problem, quickly performed diagnostics and found a 140 amp fuse was blown. Good communication throughout the repair by a very friendly staff. Would definitely recommend for anyone needing any auto repair

BN
BILL N.
11/26/2019
RX 350
Professional, courteous and fast!

EA
Eve A.
Honda Element
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Eve said she took her vehicle in to have them change her starter and when she drove her vehicle off of their lot, a couple of lights came on, on her dashboard. She took it back to them, they were really nice and found the problem right away.

MIKE D.
Winchester, KY
11/20/2019
Great car service center
I appreciate the team at Auto Tech Service. They are always helpful and provide an honest evaluations of my automobiles maintenance need. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, honest car maintenance shop.

James G.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
James said this business serviced his vehicle quickly. He said he called them, they were able to fit him into their schedule and fixed his vehicle within an hour. He said they're nice, pleasant, cheerful, happy people. He said he would recommend this business for service.

CHRIS H.
11/12/2019
Warm receiving knowledgeable caring a great place to fill a sure your car will be taken care of
It was a great experience well-received warm environment excellent service confident with the repair

AW
APRIL W.
11/12/2019
Auto service you can trust!
The are very thorough and knowledgeable about car maintenance. Reasonably priced and get you in and out quickly. I trust them completely and they are very friendly!

BO
Benjamin O.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Benjamin said that he had no complaints.

ROBERT S.
11/08/2019
Friendly, reliable service
The team at Autotech is always friendly and helpful. They make sure I am fixed up and on my way quickly and go out of their way to make sure I know my options, and they stand behind their work.

JOHN M.
Nissan Maxima
11/07/2019
Continued Awesome Automotive Service from Auto- Tech!

11/06/2019
Consistent quality service
High quality service each and every time I take my car to Auto Tech. I highly recommend them.

PK
PETER K.
11/01/2019
No Place Better
What can I say? My wife and I would never buy a car without having the AWESOME techs at Auto Tech (Before You Buy) check it out.
The other day we were at a dealership and found a car we liked. We called Auto Tech and they were able to get us in THAT DAY to check out the car.
They did their AMAZINGLY thorough inspection and, based on their inspection, we decided to buy the vehicle.

BOBBY S.
Louisville, KY
10/26/2019
Honest
Amaing customer service and repair, it was quick, efficient & honest...Thx