GE
GERMAN E.
07/02/2020
Great honest service
Every time I get an straight answer with a positive professional service with a low cost quotes. God blessings.

DAVE H.
07/02/2020
Truly the best auto repair shop in town
Auto Tech Service is where I take my vehicles for all my Maintenance and repair needs. Kelly and other members of their team went ABOVE and BEYOND to help me with what I needed. They were honest in not trying to charge me for things I did not need and worked with me regarding my hectic schedule. Thank you, guys, for being so helpful!!! Five-star Customer Service

WR

JOHN B.
Georgetown, KY
Lincoln MKZ
Great place!
Outstanding service!!! They fixed my AC for a fair price and the work was done quickly!

Thanks!!!

Murfreesboro, TN
INFINITI QX60
Prompt and courteous
In town from Tennessee and needed an unexpected brake job. They took great care of my family.

KD
KEVIN D.
Chevrolet Traverse
Amazing Service
The people that work at this Garage are amazing they are friendly and talk to you like you are important and in terms you can understand. They had the opportunity to take lots of money from me to fix my A/C but instead told me to try the cheaper options first to save me some money hopefully. They have got my business forever now. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

EY
ERVIN Y.
Richmond, KY
Nissan Murano
06/29/2020
Professional quality service
The office personnel were courteous and knowledgeable. I was impressed that the owner was there the whole time, in and out of the shop. And the shop, was as clean as a produce section at a grocery store.

AH
ALADYA H.
06/28/2020
Reliable, professional and trustworthy service
The alternator belt on my vehicle broke and because I am a AAA member I asked them for a recommendation. Auto Tech came highly recommended and Iโ€™m very satisfied with the quality of work performed on my vehicle. I had no problem getting an appointment and I found the staff to be courteous and attentive. In addition, I was given a thorough report of all service performed on the car ( including future maintenance recommendations).

JY
JOHN Y.
06/25/2020
Great Customer Service
Took the Honda in for a fix of a power draw on the battery and they found the issue and fixed it. Always great Service.

TAMMY S.
HUMMER H3
06/25/2020
Extremely thorough
Excellent work and was done quickly. Friendly service people. Kelly explains everything in detail. Outstanding place to get your vehicle repaired.

JERRY C.
Cedar, MN
Kia Sorento
06/20/2020
Great work. Excellent customer service.
I flew to Lexington on Sunday to drive back to Minnesota with my daughter on Monday. When I was picked up at the airport, I heard a noise in her car. I thought it might be her brake pads, but was nervous it could be more. We sent an email to the shop on Sunday evening, hoping they could look at it in the morning. We showed up at the shop before they opened. We explained our situation and they juggled their schedule and got us in ASAP. Turned out it was brakes and the rear bearings. They got us on the road in a few hours. We never would have made the 850 mile trip on bad bearings. They did a fantastic job. I felt they cared about me and my daughter. I am a customer for life - any time I am in Lexington.

EC
EBONY C.
GMC Acadia
06/20/2020
A/C & oil change for less than competition
I went for an oil change but saw they do free AC checks. My AC hadn't been working. It was low on refrigerant. They recharged it & did the oil change for the cost of just a recharge @ a competitor. I was notified of what was happening with my AC & measures that would be taken further. I was told if it stops working to come back in 14 days & they'd recheck for free. Customer service was good. No complaints.

GF
GARY F.
Expectations Met
Got an appointment promptly and got the excellent service that I have had over many years. Well satisfied!

FH
FRANK H.
Nissan Sentra
Going to Auto tech Service for 2nd Opinion saved me $100.00's of dollars
First time at Auto Tech Service, went there for second opinion regarding my A/C. Found out that the A/c compression
connector was unplugged, which a competitor car repair service place ( unnamed didn't find. There estimate was $499.00 for used parts and/or $ 1,000.00 for new. This was parts i didn't even need. Auto Tech Service plugged in A/C compression connector, and A/C working great, Replaced serpentine belt tensioner replacement causing a rattle noise and possible chance of belt slipping, did oil and filter change, checked loud exhaust for future Job, replace license plate bulb, check over entire car, tightening things as I watch in a beautiful sitting room, that's very large and extremely clean. The owner himself I saw mopping floors, cleaning, making coffee, and checking on his entire staff, while they work, and helping where ever needed. This was a nice example of a 5 star runned Car Repair. I would have given then 10 stars if I could. Don't take my word for it Check them for yourself

MICHAEL B.