DJ
Diane J.
Lexus ES 350
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Diane said she has never had any problems with this business.

JOELLEN F.
03/12/2020
All around great
The service is incredible. Every step of the process from dropping off the car to going over the repairs is done professionally. When they do the repairs on my car I know that they are done right. They’ve helped so much. I’m so glad I found them.

DANIEL W.
03/10/2020
The Professionalism of all the Staff
There isn't a lot more to say then I have already said in the past. Your shop is the best in Lexington hands down

KELLY OR WHITNEY S.
Georgetown, KY
02/29/2020
Always quick and repairs performed correctly

RAY G.
02/29/2020
Outstanding service
The customer service and mechanics are outstanding and I'd recommend them to any one who needs work done on their vehicle.

ET
Emma T.
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Emma said the staff are very honest, they pointed out everything that needed work in her vehicle and they did it at a great price.

DORIS M.
Buick LeSabre
02/27/2020
Knowledge and friendliness of staff
I made my appointment for an oil change and check on a small leak that I noticed on the garage floor. My car was serviced right away. There were possibilities that the small leak could be coming from several different places. The service staff recommended that I have them put dye in to track down where exactly the leak was coming from. Then I would return within a week to 10 days so they could determine the exact place of the leak. I thought this was a wise approach which would target the problem. I have always been pleased to receive specific detailed information about any needed repair(s) and then to get an estimate of the cost.

The reception area is pleasant while I waited and the staff is always friendly and helpful. I have been an Auto Tech customer for more than 5 years and have appreciated their work and kindness.

MICHAEL B.
Erlanger, KY
Volkswagen Passat
02/26/2020
Great customer service!
Twice in recent weeks I needed work done on my car, and both times Auto Tech got me in immediately after I called. They then completed the job, each time, within 2-3 hours.

Juan G.
Nissan Sentra
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Juan said that everything was perfect.

JACKIE R.
02/21/2020
I am so thankful and appreciative for an auto shop that is honest and has a very skilled and knowledgeable staff.

DAVE H.
Ram 1500
02/14/2020
Excellent Automotive repair
Honesty is big with me. Kelly and Scott were straight forward with what my truck needed. Completed the job in a timely fashion. Friendly, knowledgeable. Took time to explain things and then some. Have done business with them for a long time and will continue to do so. Thank you....Auto Tech Service

SD
SCOTT D.
02/12/2020
Customer service and technical solving
Service takers have thorough industry knowledge. Addressed my specific problem. Took the additional stress away by providing me transportation home while my truck was in for service. Followed up when they found my problem and called to explain solution and pricing.

FM
FERNANDO M.
02/10/2020
Honest and cordial service
Very satisfied with the service they provided

WJ
WESLEY J.
Nissan Rogue
02/04/2020
No help at all
I paid 30$ for them to tell me they don't know what is wrong and to take it somewhere else and let them look at it.
Robert L., President from Auto Tech Service responded on 02/24/2020

We @ Auto Tech Service take our customers feelings & observations very seriously, whether it's a good, or not so good review, I spoke to this young man, mostly a lack of communication, he now understands what we did, how we did it and told me he was okay with it.

MICHAEL B.
02/03/2020
Rapid response!
Excellent response to schedule appointment. Service engine light was problem, they completed diagnostics and determined problem.
Ordered part and had me back on road in under 2 hours. Excellent service and value...could not have been happier.