GF
GARY F.
05/14/2019
Semi-emergency
Found room for me in their busy schedule when I was leaving town for the weekend. Great place to get real service!

JOYCE F.
Chevrolet S-10
05/12/2019
Professionalism at its finest.
I think Auto Tech strives to make every car worked on as its own personal car/truck.

ROBERT G.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/11/2019
Great stress reliever
Taking a vehicle in for an oil change and check up is such a great stress reliever. Driving in traffic alone can be unnerving. Worrying about the condition of my truck would make it even worse. It's good to know that I'm going to travel comfortably to my destination, and return, without any problems from my end. They're also great about pointing out any possible problems that might come up, so I can budget for future repairs.

Nissan Xterra
05/10/2019
Always kind, professional and thorough. They have kept my vehicle on the road for years.

Buick LeSabre
05/02/2019
Good Service
Good and accurate

Mitch G.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Mitch said this business did the job right.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Georgetown, KY
Honda Element
04/30/2019
Good, reliable, trustworthy service
Have had my Honda Element serviced at Autotech for the last several years. I always feel like I am getting an honest evaluation and options if available for repair. Not necessarily the cheapest place, but I understand good mechanics get paid to be good mechanics.

LH
LARRY H.
Mount Sterling, KY
04/27/2019
The jury is still out lol
As of now everything has been ample to this point

John C.
Ford Freestar Wagon
04/23/2019 Category: Service
John said the business employees were completely honest, trustworthy, and nice people to work with. The service was reasonably priced and it was an overall good experience.

Tommy S.
Lincoln Navigator
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Tommy said the staff checked everything and were honest. They get it done when they say they will.

JAY C.
04/19/2019
Did exactly what promised.

BO
Benjamin O.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Benjamin said he would recommend.

John L.
Toyota Avalon
04/12/2019 Category: Service
John said they were good.

RT
ROBERT T.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/08/2019
I greatly appreciate the honest service I receive. I don't have to worry about these guys not being totally up front concerning what work needs to be done now, what can wait and what I might want to consider having done if I want to keep my cars longer. Thanks you for top notch service

Jake C.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Jake said the employees were friendly. They were honest. They provided really good service. They completed the work in a timely manner.

FB
FRED B.
03/29/2019
2000 Ford Explorer.
We wanted a valid picture of this vehicle "health", and we got it. Thanks. From the report we will make decisions to either keep, sell, or donate.

Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
03/26/2019
I recommend your place of service often !
I love the techs, print out, and prices. The lady at the front counter could be friendlier. She acts as if you're a nuisance.

Ben H.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the business's employees are always really friendly and they were pretty quick to get everything wrapped up.He stated he has already recommended them to friends and family.

DJ
DEBORAH and JIM J.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
03/22/2019
Great Service!
Went in for a quick oil change. Always great service at this auto shop, and the people are nice and friendly.

03/18/2019
Trust Worthy
I was having some concerns about what type of repairs may be coming up for my truck. I called up ATS and they provided a complete inspection and gave me a road map to what was needed immediately and gave me confidence that they were not trying to sell me repairs I didn't need. I called my local dealership to ask them what the same repairs would cost and ATS saved me thousands of dollars!! Highly recommend ATS.