JEFF W.
Lincoln Town Car
01/08/2021
2006 Lincoln Towncar overheating
The diagnosed and repaired the problem. On a test drive they found an ignition problem that I thought was a transmission problem. Great work at a reasonable price.

ED
ELISA D.
Hyundai SANTA FE
01/06/2021
Honest, excellent work, happy people
I have always taken my car for service at the dealership where I bought the car. However on last two occasions the dealership did not Check/fill Low coolant and other fluids and lied that they did, so I decided to try Autotech. I was first impressed that garage and waiting room were immaculate. I was even more impressed my the quality of the service...they even checked things I did ask about gratis. They drove the car around the block to make sure all was safe for me. It was the best car service experience that I ever had....and for a reasonable price. I’m so happy that I found such a great place to have my car serviced. I sort of don’t want to tell anyone about my secret, but for the good of the Local business, I am compelled.

AH
ALADYA H.
01/04/2021
Integrity, Reliability and Reasonable Prices
When I take my vehicle to Auto Tech I have full confidence of receiving an honest report of what needs to be repaired as well as quality service to correct the problem. In addition, their rates are competitively fair and reasonable.

HK
HENRY K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/02/2021
Honesty
took car in to have power steering reservoir replaced. Upon inspection was told need new rotors and pads, engine mounts upper and lower. Pricing was half of what I was quoted from another Auto Repair chain in town. car was done in1 day. Will recommend to friends.

DANIEL W.
12/31/2020
Expertise both in the office and the shop
I have taken all my vehicles to Auto Tech for approximately 4-5 years and have not been disappointed with the result. Honest and friendly to the MAX. i would not go anywhere else

Lexus ES 350
12/23/2020
Very courteous, a friendly atmosphere and knowledgeable workforce!
The entire team was very polite and took the time to listen to my concerns. The tech even went with me on a so I could show him specifically what my issue was.

Georgetown, KY
12/22/2020
Excellent service!
Always completely satisfied with my service visits to Auto Tech!

Matthew B.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said they got him in with no appointment. The business fixed the problem in great time.

GE
GERMAN E.
Mercury Monterey
12/14/2020
Excellent and trust worthy.
Excellent analysis, diagnostic, price and workmanship.

DJ
Dinah J.
Winchester, KY
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Dinah said this business had good service and everything went well.

BW
BARB & KERRY W.
Midway, KY
12/09/2020
Breaking bad
I am truly not a review writer. I typically will just continue with a service, when they're good, or not use them anymore, if they are bad. I will also promote or discourage the service to friends, coworkers, acquaintances, etc. I felt compelled to write this review about Auto tech. From the initial phone call, with Kelly, to make the appointment to get my brakes serviced I experienced nothing but professionalism and courtesy. I chose to sit and wait while they fixed my brakes. Kelly, and the gentleman working beside her (I apologize for not getting your name) engaged in conversation with me and were both informative, professional, and pleasant. When the bill was presented to me I was so surprised at the reasonable price. Typically , when I think of brake replacement cost i envision loss of at least 1 limb. That being said, my limbs are all present and intact and my bank account also remains intact. Thank you for the wonderful, satisfying experience.

WC
WALLACE C.
12/08/2020
I have been a customer for many years, as always, Kelly and Team provide excellent service.

Steve M.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Steve said they are good people. They are trustworthy. They do good work. They are easy to work with and reliable. They won't do any more than they have to do. He said that they are the only people he would take his vehicle to.

TJ
Tiffany J.
Hyundai TUCSON
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Tiffany said they exceed expectations when it comes to service. Very good service.

REBECCA C.
Buick Verano
12/03/2020
5 star
Courteous, professional, quiet waiting area.