GD
Richmond, KY
Toyota Avalon
09/18/2020
Service and the people
Wonderful service and hospitality was given during my visit.

NB
NOAH B.
Dodge Charger
09/17/2020
Great servive
The lady at the front was very welcoming and explanatory. Prices were fair and the people were nice.

JERRY H.
Mauldin, SC
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/16/2020
The professional feedback and services.
I live over 250 miles from Lexington, Ky. I needed a car inspected that I was interested in. Auto Tech did a complete inspection of the car a gave great feedback. Save me a long trip and great savings.

AK
ART K.
Beaverton, OR
09/14/2020
Great shop
I was impressed when I was called to say the shop was running late and could I come in later in the day. I have never had an auto shop do that. Within 10 minutes a technician took our vehicle for evaluation. After diagnosis I was presented with a detailed quote. The parts were picked up and the auto repaired in less than 3 hours.

The shop is clean and organized, staff is professional and concerned about your issues. Positive experience all around.

RD
RAVEN D.
09/12/2020
5 stars
I've brought cars here multiple times and everytime it's been a great experience! They know what they're doing here!

Dave S.
Richmond, KY
09/11/2020
My check engine light came on while driving to work Thursday 09/03/2020. I made an appointment for Friday the day before Labor Day weekend. I had to rent a car while my vehicle was being serviced at Auto Tech Service. I expressed my concern that since ATS was going to be closed for the weekend and on Monday that my rental car was going to cost me $50.00 per day. ATS went out of their way to repair my car before they closed saving me hundreds of dollars in rental car fees. This was a major engine repair and they got it right! Excellent service and they now have a customer for life.

RON M.
Mount Sterling, KY
Honda Civic Si
09/08/2020
Great atmosphere
Great atmosphere, front clerk was very knowledgeable, and helpful with everything I ask,or needed done. I like the mechanics so well I'm taking my truck to them this week. Outstanding customer service. Selling you what you need to fix your auto ,and not what you don't. You can Trust Auto Tech....Ron M.

Piqua, OH
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/07/2020
Customer service is great
You all did the best job, at working our vehicle in for us as we was heading home from vacation. You also helped us out as my husband has oxigen , so u brought us to get our vehicle. Your business is great continue to do as u do. You rock.
Sincerely;
Ramona estep

JOHN T.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/05/2020
AutoTech was very professional and efficient in repairing my truck. Great service at a good price.

Frankfort, KY
Ford Police Interceptor
09/05/2020
Great services
Every one was very nice and helpful. The service work was done in a timely manner . Very Clean , they called me before they did any work to review the cost. I would have to say if ur looking for a place to take ur vehicle for repairs or service. Auto Tech is the place

Hyundai SONATA
09/03/2020
Helpful and Accommodating
Were able to push my appointment into the same day, even with a busy schedule. Friendly and helpful in office. Accommodating through COVID guidelines - wipes down wheel and insides when they were done. Fairly quick service, but did a great job and one of the best prices I was able to find in the area. Found through AAA certified stores.

CP
CHRISTIAN P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/29/2020
Always have great service. Mechanics explain what is wrong and must be fixed, and what can wait. I know exactly what to expect on my bill. Professional and courteous treatment given from all employees.

PA
Patrick A.
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said they do a great job for him, he has recommended this business and will again.

TIFFANY M.
Acura TL
08/28/2020
Quick and honest with you
Towed my car there and it was ready next morning. They are nice people and I feel that they are honest about the work they do

HB
Helen B.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Helen said she has been going to the business for years and it's because she likes their service.