AH
ALADYA H.
06/28/2020
Reliable, professional and trustworthy service
The alternator belt on my vehicle broke and because I am a AAA member I asked them for a recommendation. Auto Tech came highly recommended and I’m very satisfied with the quality of work performed on my vehicle. I had no problem getting an appointment and I found the staff to be courteous and attentive. In addition, I was given a thorough report of all service performed on the car ( including future maintenance recommendations).

JY
JOHN Y.
06/25/2020
Great Customer Service
Took the Honda in for a fix of a power draw on the battery and they found the issue and fixed it. Always great Service.

TAMMY S.
HUMMER H3
06/25/2020
Extremely thorough
Excellent work and was done quickly. Friendly service people. Kelly explains everything in detail. Outstanding place to get your vehicle repaired.

JERRY C.
Cedar, MN
Kia Sorento
06/20/2020
Great work. Excellent customer service.
I flew to Lexington on Sunday to drive back to Minnesota with my daughter on Monday. When I was picked up at the airport, I heard a noise in her car. I thought it might be her brake pads, but was nervous it could be more. We sent an email to the shop on Sunday evening, hoping they could look at it in the morning. We showed up at the shop before they opened. We explained our situation and they juggled their schedule and got us in ASAP. Turned out it was brakes and the rear bearings. They got us on the road in a few hours. We never would have made the 850 mile trip on bad bearings. They did a fantastic job. I felt they cared about me and my daughter. I am a customer for life - any time I am in Lexington.

EC
EBONY C.
GMC Acadia
06/20/2020
A/C & oil change for less than competition
I went for an oil change but saw they do free AC checks. My AC hadn't been working. It was low on refrigerant. They recharged it & did the oil change for the cost of just a recharge @ a competitor. I was notified of what was happening with my AC & measures that would be taken further. I was told if it stops working to come back in 14 days & they'd recheck for free. Customer service was good. No complaints.

GF
GARY F.
Expectations Met
Got an appointment promptly and got the excellent service that I have had over many years. Well satisfied!

FH
FRANK H.
Nissan Sentra
Going to Auto tech Service for 2nd Opinion saved me $100.00's of dollars
First time at Auto Tech Service, went there for second opinion regarding my A/C. Found out that the A/c compression
connector was unplugged, which a competitor car repair service place ( unnamed didn't find. There estimate was $499.00 for used parts and/or $ 1,000.00 for new. This was parts i didn't even need. Auto Tech Service plugged in A/C compression connector, and A/C working great, Replaced serpentine belt tensioner replacement causing a rattle noise and possible chance of belt slipping, did oil and filter change, checked loud exhaust for future Job, replace license plate bulb, check over entire car, tightening things as I watch in a beautiful sitting room, that's very large and extremely clean. The owner himself I saw mopping floors, cleaning, making coffee, and checking on his entire staff, while they work, and helping where ever needed. This was a nice example of a 5 star runned Car Repair. I would have given then 10 stars if I could. Don't take my word for it Check them for yourself

MICHAEL B.
Erlanger, KY
Volkswagen Passat
Great customer service!
In-n-out with an emergency tire replacement in less than 2 hours “flat!”

DK
DICK K.
Winchester, KY
Scion xB
06/18/2020
Do not take your car anywhere else
These people are professional, honest, consciousness and thorough. They provide "value added" sevices and follow-up that are virtually extinct in the business world today. I will not take my cars anywhere else.

JESSICA K.
Ford Freestar Wagon
06/18/2020
Awesome service
The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the entire process and the price was reasonable and fair my car is running great now

SHANE W.
Owingsville, KY
Chevrolet Suburban
06/17/2020
Excellent service and communication
They got my 2003 suburban blowing cold air again. These guys know what there doing. Excellent customer service. Will be going back for any future service.

DAVE H.
Ram 1500
06/17/2020
The Best Automotive repair shop
Amazing people amazing service. Superb service and a very honest establishment. I would recommend Auto Tech Service to anyone. The staff at Auto Tech helps me decide what is best or most important to fix within my budget and how to keep my truck safe and moving. I greatly appreciate there quick work, fair prices, and honest assessments. Several of my co-workers also take their vehicles there and have had similar experiences.

JACK G.
Georgetown, KY
06/16/2020
Great Work
To start off: I’m not a car person. My knowledge is pretty limited when it comes to the internal mechanisms of a vehicle. This can be worrisome for someone who is looking to get their car serviced. You don’t want service providers to profiteer off of your lack of knowledge. The workers at Auto Tech Service were incredibly kind, patient with my questions, and thorough with their work and explanations. It was a very transparent process as a whole. They got my A/C back up and running quickly. Excellent work and even better people!

Mercury Grand Marquis
06/14/2020
Auto Tech always provides Fantastic service. Our car had multiple issues. Its running much better, and the costs were reasonable.

JASMINE M.
Commerce City, CO
06/13/2020
Great human beings!!
I’m from out of state, and everyone was super helpful on getting me back one the road:) Thank you!!