MN
Madeline N.
06/20/2013
Efficient and Honest
I have been going to Autobahn Automotive for two years now. As a young female, I have been tricked and schemed by many mechanics in my past so finding Autobahn Automotive was a welcomed change. The Drake's are fair, friendly and fast. The loner cars they offer is a wonderful perk as you can drop your car off and get it serviced while you carry on about your day. I have recommend them to a lot of my friends and I would recommend them to you too!

Bill S.
06/20/2013 Category: Service
Bill said everything went very well.

Denise S.
Honda Accord
06/20/2013 Category: Service
Denise said this business got her in for service in a timely manner. She said they referred her to a great place to get tires, too.

Richard B.
Toyota Tundra
06/17/2013
Always Great!
We bring all of our company vehicles to Robert & Erin at Autobahn Automotive and have for years. They always provide great service with honesty and great pricing. It's reassuring to know that you have folks you can trust with your vehicles!

LD
Linda D.
Mercedes-Benz C280
06/15/2013 Category: Service
Linda said she has no complaints.

PG
Patty G.
Honda Accord
06/13/2013
Competent, friendly service
What I love about Autobahn is the automotive competence they demonstrate and the friendly manner in which they operate. Robert and Erin both bend over backwards to ensure that I am satisfied!

AF
Adele F.
06/13/2013
Service was excellent.
When I drove my car away and had to stop for a light my wishes came true. No vibration and no heavy applying of brakes to get the car to stop. Oh happy driving days!

VB
Van B.
Durham, NC
BMW Z4
06/11/2013
Personal service
Pick up and delivery was really nice. I always expect that there will be recommendations for additional work, and believe it is often needed, but a nice surprise when they tell you everything is ok.

Charles S.
06/07/2013
Convenient and Friendly
I was able to send my car to the shop via my boyfriend who works nearby, which was a huge help. Before any work was done I was contacted by email and phone for a clear description of the problems, including pictures, and had the chance to ask questions. Overall, everything went very smoothly!

Barbara S.
06/07/2013
In Good Hands!
Our family can't say enough good things about Robert and Erin and the confidence we have in Robert's talent and ability to provide preventative maintenance to give our cars long lives. We also trust him to accurately troubleshoot needed repairs and his knowledge and diagnostic discernment has been a huge money-saver when purchasing our last 2 cars.

EH

EA
Eddie A.
06/05/2013
02'Toyota Sienna
I thought my car was going to run away from me when I drove it home. It had so much power! If you want the best service for your vehicle go to Robert and Erin at Autobahn Automotive. Thanks ,Edna

VL
Vernon L.
Acura TL
06/04/2013
Autobahn Automotive
Robert and Erin will take care of you. Robert cares about your vehicle and is the best in Raleigh. I've had my vehicles serviced at Autobahn for almost 20 years running.

Cassidy H.
Volkswagen Passat
06/04/2013
*TRULY THE BEST *
Robert & Erin Drake at Autobahn Automotive are phenomenal people. Dedicated in providing QUALITY work with compassion and kindness for their customers. I'll never go anywhere else for car care! Fair, honest, and knowledgeable- what more could you ask for?! THANK YOU!

PB
Patrick B.
05/29/2013
Outstdanding Service
Robert and Erin Drake are trustworthy and wonderful. I highly recommend.
Patrick