JN
James N.
North Carolina
Porsche Cayenne
04/28/2016 Category: Service
James said there was just a big misunderstanding, he thought he was having to change his oil too much. They did explained things to him and he is very sorry. This facility does a great job.

04/28/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Daniel. He said he has a problem. The business told him this is normal for his vehicle to add oil after having his oil changed. He does not think this is normal after having an oil change to have to add oil after 1,200 to 1,500 miles. The oil light comes on saying his oil is low. He will be taking his vehicle to another business to have this looked at.
Robert & Matthew D. from Autobahn Automotive responded on 05/23/2016

This is a prime example of how the internet rating agencies arent always right!  When we read this we were incredulous, because we knew full well that we did not give bad service to this gentleman.  After phoning Daniel and asking why he gave such a bad review, he realized that he had been mistaken about who Sure Critic was calling about.  He told us to please have them call him back to correct his review as he thought it was the dealer calling. LOL!  After a quick phone call to Sure Critic from Autobahn, we were told they would correct it on their end.  Alas, they lied.  It just goes to show that those internet ratings are not always what they seem.  Sure Critic gets 0 stars from Autobahn Automotive.  By the way, Daniel is still a very happy customer and will be coming back for more excellence in service.

01/23/2020
Five star service from soup to nuts!
I was able to schedule service the day following my call. A running and warmed loaner ( temp was below freezing) was waiting for me when I dropped my car. An hour or so later I received a phone call letting me know an e-mail had been sent with photos and a detailed estimate of work needed. My car was repaired that day and when I picked it up the repairman said he had noticed and replaced a burned out light over the license plate. My car had also been washed as part of the service!

TL
Tammy L.
01/21/2020
Quick and Great Service
Took car in to check if it needed additional service and they were quick with the exam and response.

Scott H.
Toyota Matrix
12/31/2019
Awesome as ever
Another garden variety great experience. Routine maintenance: great service, thorough explanations, things to look out for, what to expect. I hope I never need to find another mechanic. Love my Autobahn.

Stephalyn C.
Mercedes-Benz C240
12/21/2019
The Best in the business of taking care of my 2001 c240
I was introduced to Robert and Mathew by a very dear friend from work. Robert heard all my concerns from the time I brought my car in to fix the headlights to replacing the radiator and other little things that he found. After test driving he suggested one other thing!!! What a wonderful and thoughtful mechanic ❤️. My car drives better than the day I bout it 2 years ago!!! Autobahn has a customer for life!!!

Joyce K.
Lexus LS 430
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Joyce said the service was excellent. They were very professional and made sure she knew everything that was done to her vehicle. They even sent some pictures home with her.

CF
Cheryl F.
Cary, NC
12/12/2019
Robert is the best!
I’ve been taking my cars to Robert for over 20 years. He is an amazing mechanic and businessman and when he fixes my car...it’s fixed!! No problems, no bringing it back because something was not done correctly. He is trustworthy and will fix only what needs to be done. I’ll never go to anyone else! There is nobody else as good as he is!!

Susan M.
12/11/2019
Excellent, honest work.
So grateful, otherwise, I would have been spending money I didn't need to. Will be back.

Montie S.
Audi SQ5
12/07/2019
Just right
I’ve used several different shops to repair my German cars over the years, but I trust Robert Drake and his crew to do what’s needed and do it right the first time—-for a reasonable price.

John M.
12/06/2019
60,000 service
Great service. Thank you!

EK
Edward K.
BMW Z4
12/05/2019
Expert work, great service
As always you did a great job on our 2005 BMW Z4. It is driving like a new car. Thanks also for saving us about $1500 by making it where we did not have to buy a new part because you came up with a great alternative. Love that your business is family owned and local.

JV
Jonathan V.
Chapel Hill, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business had a very nice staff. However, he said it was difficult to get to the business.

SR
Sasha R.
11/19/2019
We trust that Robert is making only the repairs that need to be done and not adding repairs that can wait.
We really like the process of getting an estimate via email, having a chance to discuss the repairs and than Robert doing the work. The images of the work and parts are also very helpful. The customer services is great!

LG
Leonard G.
Holly Springs, NC
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Leonard said they have great service and do great work.

Denise P.
11/05/2019
Clean garage and friendly service.
Good service. Communicated work and cost in a timely manner. Friendly.