2063 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.300004/5Overall Rating 4.300004/5Overall Rating 4.300004/5Overall Rating 4.300004/5rating 4.300004
Overall Rating 2.2068966/5Overall Rating 2.2068966/5rating 2.2068966rating 2.2068966rating 2.2068966

2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service Dept.
The Service Department is always willing to accommodate my last minute requests for service because of my schedule.

Derry, NH

Great
Quick and easy

Close and convenient
My service adviser was friendly and knowledgeable.

Donatello M.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Excellent Services
I'm a first time car buyer and I couldn't be more pleased with Hyundai. This was my second time servicing my vehicle with them.The service representative was very accommodating. He personalized the service plan so I'd only pay for what I needed. I'm a single father and resources are sparse, so this was very much appreciated. Hyundai Auto Fair definitely understands the all American working class!

HO
Heidi O.
Winchester, NH
First service
Brought my Tuscon in for its first service. Was best experience I've had with a service department. Auto Fair Hyundai is awesome

DV
Donald V.
Kingston, NH
Convenience
I like having all my service records at one location. Usually, dealerships are more expensive, but I get enough coupons to help defray the cost. ..although some things I do myself (engine air and cabin filters).

MO
Meredith O.
Salem, NH
11/13/2018 Category: Service
This visit I was pleased with the service representative. When I noted I could only have the requested service done he did not pressure me for additional service items which has happened in the past.

SG
Shawn G.
2016 Hyundai Azera
prompt
service was prompt and all done as asked.

Fremont, NH
11/12/2018 Category: Service
service
service is good, prompt and efficient. One of negatives is the cost of service.

RD
Richard D.
Lawrence, MA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Moonshiners Outlaws
I was in and out faster than a NASCAR moonshiners run. Excellent service. He Haw

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick friendly service.
I appreciate the updates on my car, what should be done, etc.

PH
Pamela H.
Londonderry, NH
11/11/2018 Category: Service
I've never had a bad experience with the Autofair Hyundai service department. Very accommodating and a pleasure to do business with.

Derry, NH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2018 Category: Service
I am always treated with courtesy and respect.

Hooksett, NH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Always easy to arrange service time. Mark explained what needed to be done and the time frame and price. I am very satisfied with the service provided.

GB
Guilherme B.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Reliable team and service
Good experience with Hyundai Autofair Manchester Team! They are experts and provide you all information that you need.

Nashua, NH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2018 Category: Service
After brought in my vehicle for service, they offered coffee in the waiting area plus other amenities while I waited. It is good to drive into the service center without parking outside, get out of the vehicle and walk in to the desk to see an service adviser.

Beth M.
Londonderry, NH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
AutoFair Rocks!
I love getting coupons from AutoFair. It makes a big difference when you are price matching - you get quality service without paying higher prices.

I trust AutoFair for my service completely.

WM
William M.
New Boston, NH
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Convenient and Quick Service
I pulled up because I was due for an oil change and my TPMS lights were on. They had me pull right into the garage, took my information and got the car in right away. Oil was changed, tires were rotated and correct pressure put back into the tires. Was in and out in about 45 minutes. Let me know what was due on the care for next service and told me the amount of brake pad and tire tread I had left.

Francestown, NH