Overall Rating 4.4250032/5Overall Rating 4.4250032/5Overall Rating 4.4250032/5Overall Rating 4.4250032/5rating 4.4250032
Overall Rating 2.1500028/5Overall Rating 2.1500028/5rating 2.1500028rating 2.1500028rating 2.1500028

Jean L.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Periodic Oil Change
As always I have had nothing but excellent service from Hyundai (especially from Mark in service).

Goffstown, NH
11/15/2019 Category: Service
As always a great experience!!

David M.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Professional, courteous, knowledgeable, quick and friendly.
Excellent service team, best I've dealt with owning vehicles for 50 years.

RD
Robert D.
2016 Hyundai Accent
great service
I always give me great service

Debra W.
Derry, NH
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil change was done in a timely fashion
Did a great job

Londonderry, NH
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Great work
Great work as always and friendly service!

James G.
Merrimack, NH
Recall visit
Fast and on time

Janet M.
Chester, NH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent service!
I totally trust the AutoFair service team to deliver great maintenance or repairs. The front desk especially Mark communicates in a timely manner with updates and recommended options. I will not take my car anywhere else.

Andrew M.
New Ipswich, NH
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Service was done in timely manner, no problems done earlier than quoted

PM
Paul M.
Haverhill, MA
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service advisor and service
I have had consistantly great experiences at the autofair hyundai service depaetment. I highly recommend them for all your service needs. The staff is extremely polite and personal and my car is always ready ahead of the time quoted. Absolutely top notch !

Darryl M.
Raymond, NH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great efficient service
I had purchased the maintenance schedule when I bought the car in March. This was the first service, very easy, honk your honk and give them your keys!

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Replace windshield
My windshield was replaced brand new everything looks good

XC
Xuemei C.
Service writer
The service writer and technicians did a great job. Very grateful for their courteous and timely service

New London, NH
Courteous and professional service
Professional and courteous service from staff I interacted with.

Aitsa S.

Abel R.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Excelente
The attendance was very helpful and friendly

Jason S.
Goffstown, NH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Device team is fantastic.
I have never had a bad experience in the 7 years I have brought my car in. Mark is amazing and explains everything that needs to be done and is in constant contact with me regarding price and service

Robert B.
Merrimack, NH
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
The service department provides a thorough exam of the vehicle so you can drive away in confidence it is in good shape. The whole environment is geared to provide the maximum comfort if you wish yo wait for the vehicle.

Daniel S.

Honest B.
Hudson, NH
11/05/2019
ALL TRUST LOST!
This place is the epitome of a slime ball dealership! They ruined my car not once but twice, then wanted me to bring the car back for more hacking. They released an unsafe vehicle to me and who knows to who else!

Buyer Beware!!!
ALEXANDER G., Parts & Service Director from AutoFair Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our dealership. Far too often the most displeased customers don't provide us with the feedback that is necessary to help us adapt and grow our service experience so we appreciate it when our customers do give us the feedback on what concerns they may have. I would like to speak with you in order to hear more about your specific situation so that we can figure out some way to get it remedied. Please feel free to give me a call at your earliest convenience so that we may address the matter. My number is (603) 634-0540.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback,

Regards