Overall Rating 4.3333303/5Overall Rating 4.3333303/5Overall Rating 4.3333303/5Overall Rating 4.3333303/5rating 4.3333303
Overall Rating 2.1515152/5Overall Rating 2.1515152/5rating 2.1515152rating 2.1515152rating 2.1515152

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Ben in service was very nice and helpful.
Ben in service was very nice and helpful.

Londonderry, NH

Charles T.
Hudson, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service! Thanks!
Had the oil changed and a software update. Quick, prompt, and courteous. You can't ask for much better.

Theodore S.
Atkinson, NH
Great Service!
Made the appointment online, the service advisor knew what I wanted and all was done in the time that he stated. Could not ask for more, go Hyundai!!!

AH
Alan H.
Goffstown, NH
Always great service
Had my usual service appointment. Everything done well and was done ahead of schedule. Coupons were applied and everyone was very pleasant and professional.

EL

James H.
Bedford, NH
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer care
Each and every time I bring my Sonata back to AutoFair, they've performed excellent, timely service. They take the time to explain what they're doing, or in some cases, why what I'm nervous about is actually okay (like this past time on March 12, 2019). Besides the Sonata being an excellent car - I've owned 4 of them since 2003 - it's the service that makes it a done deal. Service like AutoFair provides after the sale is what makes me keep coming back to Hyundai time after time.

Melissa M.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
poor service
upset I have to bring my car back a second time within 2 days. This is the 3rd time I had to come in for service on a 2017 car plus I already had to replace my battery.
Alex G., Parts & Service Director from AutoFair Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Melissa,
Thank you for taking the time to write about the concerns that you had with your recent service visit with us. We really appreciate that you took the time to voice your concerns to us and I apologize that you have had issues with your vehicle since your recent visit. I can assure you that we will do whatever it takes to get your vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible.
It seems that there was a slight miscommunication regarding the Loaner Vehicle options that I mentioned to you when we spoke this morning, but we will certainly be able to provide you with alternate transportation options when you bring your vehicle by this afternoon.
Once again, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and miscommunication and I would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We look forward to seeing you this afternoon!

Alex Gould
Parts and Service Director
AutoFair Hyundai
(603) 634-0540
agould@autofair.com

Joseph C.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Regular Service
This dealership service dept is great. From it well knowledged service writers who make drop off and pick up a breeze. I needed a routine oil change, tire rotation, inspection sticker and a recall. I dropped it off at the time I should have an they were done in no time. Also provided me with future services my ca may need and the pricing was great for the extra services as well. I can't say enough about my service writer Steve who took the time to get things done for me.

Robert G.
2009 Hyundai Accent
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership re competence and integrity!
Again, the integrity and competence of all the staff is excellent. In that past, I have rarely taken my car to a dealer on a regular basis, but I feel very positively about everything, and so I am an ongoing and consistent customer. And while all the service staff are great, I have had much contact w/ Dave, and he is consistently honest, friendly and helpful. And the mechanics are consistently skilled in maintaining the excellent performance of my car. Thank you all at AutoFair Hyundai! Bob G

Bedford, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Called about a required software upgrade notice. They were able to get it accommodate me the same day, in and done in less than 30 minutes.

Anthony M.
Dover, NH
Great place
Fast service

AC
Anniel C.
Extremely kind employees!
Went in for just 1 recall & they had actually informed me that there was 2 which was fantastic to get both of them done in one go. (While I waited I LOVED sitting in the Genesis G70!)

Andrew M.
Litchfield, NH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great customer service
worked with David Barbick and he was very helpful with service options

Plaistow, NH
Always a pleasure
Great customer service, and very reasonable wait times.

2016 Hyundai Azera
Quick Service

Ralph W.
Salem, NH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Nice job
Friendly, courteous personnel, prompt service...in and out.
Very happy.