Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DONNA J.
Lexus NX 200t
11/15/2019
Consistent Service
I have been coming to Automotive Diagnostic for many years. Ritchie and crew are always friendly, on time, and communicate all recommendations before work is done. Consistent, quality work.

Nissan Xterra
11/12/2019
Clean and honest
Good people, honest and kind.

JN
JERRY N.
11/08/2019
The good work they do. I'm very pleased with them
I have used Automotive Diagnostics for years and have never had to return for them not fixing the problem.

BP
BILL P.
11/07/2019
Complete confidence
If you have more than one issue with your vehicle, they will help you prioritize and develop a game plan to tackle the problem areas

LG
LARRY G.
11/06/2019
GREAT SERVICE
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIMELY SERVICE.

DAVID M.
Lincoln Town Car
11/05/2019
Trustworthy, kind,they do not make me feel stupid
We do not live far from them, not only is it handy, but they do a fabulous job, they dont force you to do a repair you cant afford, they are so great to work with. We have found our new mechanic shop.

SD
STACY D.
11/04/2019
I was pleased with how Richie took the time to explain to me what was needed and what was done. I felt that he truly had my best interests in mind while reviewing my services and expenses. GREAT SERVICE! I WILL GO BACK TO AUTOMOTIVE DIAGNOSTIC CENTER!!!!

CA
CHRIS A.
Nissan 240SX
10/31/2019
Great experience!
Felt like the diagnosis was very honest. They could have really taken advantage of me but instead it was a very simple fix. Total cost was $60. Very friendly, fast and honest. Glad they’re around!

Honda Civic Coupe
10/28/2019
Fantastic and honest service.
They work quickly and they dont try to add extra expenses that aren't immediatly necessary.

MJ
MIKE J.
GMC Suburban
10/23/2019
Great people!!!
Always a pleasure to put my vehicle in their hands! Always timely service, and I’ve never had a problem!! Thanks to Ritchie & Dave!!!

TZ
TIM Z.
10/22/2019
First time.
While I did not have them work on my Tahoe, they did set up a service to program my new computer. I dropped my Tahoe off and the service was preformed expected.

TG
TOM G.
10/21/2019
Expert service techs
Personable, friendly and knowledgeable personnel.

10/16/2019
On time with great service!!

CURTIS H.
10/15/2019
Rating
I have been working with Richie for a few years now. He has always quoted me fairly. And explained things thoroughly. And the pricing is fair.

DAVID P.
10/12/2019
Fast reliable service

TROY S.
10/07/2019
Dodge Durango
I have been going to these guys for years and they have never let me down

JEANINE H.
Scion xB
10/05/2019
The people who work there are knowledgeable, professional, and kind.
I took my car in for a road-trip check-up. Everything that needed checking, topping off, changing--all of it was attended to in a timely and affordable manner. They go the extra mile!

JAMES C.
10/04/2019
Great Work!

DJ
DONNA J.
Lexus NX 200t
10/01/2019
Always appreciate the friendly, prompt service. Service completed and options are always thoroughly explained before service is done.