RAY M.
Service experience April 10 on a Honda CR-V
I have used Automatic Instincts since 1986. This visit was for my girlfriends 2015 Honda CR-V that is being given to her daughter to use in June after graduating from Hofstra. Her job will involve some late night travel so I wanted my friends at Automotive Instincts to go through the vehicle and perform all necessary service inspections and repairs. I trust the technicians and management at Automotive Instincts to make the vehicle worry free for my girlfriend and her daughter. As always, they treated me right and completed the assignment to my satisfaction.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you so much Ray! I really appreciate your loyalty to my shop. You're the Best!

owner
  818-349-5900

MARGO W.
Honesty, caring, thorough.
I have been going to Automotive Instincts for 20 years. They are the reason I continue to buy a Lexus (I know a good mechanic when I see one).
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you so much Margo! We will always take good care of you & your cars!

MT
MICHAEL T.
04/11/2019
Friendly, talented and affordable care for your car
We have brought our cars, a lexus and subaru, to Automotive Instincts for years. Always happy with their work.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you so much Michael. It's our pleasure to make your cars run well and make sure you'll keep coming back!

ER
Elizabeth R.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the business has great service. The staff are very courteous and very good at what they do. She always feels very comfortable when she walks in. She is very happy to be served by the guys there, Al and Edwin are great people.

Thanks Liz!

WS
Wade S.
INFINITI M35
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Wade said the staff is thorough, very good to work with, and communicative.

Thank you Wade!

DU
DENNIS U.
Granada Hills, CA
Acura MDX
04/08/2019
Recent service at Automotive Instincts
Fast reliable service - no worries when I have my vehicle worked on by the Automotive Instinct Pros.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 04/09/2019

As always Dennis, You're the Best!

CG
Cliff G.
Hyundai Equus
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Cliff said this business took care of him with a same day appointment. He added he would like them to keep up the good work.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you Cliff!

KR
Kimberly R.
Covina, CA
Honda Civic Si
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Kimberly said that the price of the work seemed high for what needed to be fixed.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you Kimberly. Our prices are fair & competitive with other shops. We are not the lowest price shop but we try to fix your car right the first time & do it for a fair price!

MIKE P.
Mission Hills, CA
Scion xB
04/01/2019
All set and ready to go!
Thanks to Automotive Instincts for discovering repairs that needed attention and then handling the repairs. This is the place to take your car! Thanks for the team effort.

Thanks so much Mike!

SD
SHELLY D.
03/30/2019
Great team
The people at the desk are very attentive and respectful. They communicate very welll from the first call until the job is done. They never try and cross sell you more than you need. They are honest and do a great job of diagnostics. Their Prices are fare and reasonable. I highly recommend this automotive shop.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you so much Shelly for the great review! It's so nice to hear good things about my shop.

BF
BARBARA F.
Lexus RX
03/28/2019
Prompt and friendly service.
The service representative gave me an estimate for services and when the car was done the estimate was what he quoted me. The waiting room was comfortable. I would definitely use them again!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you so much Barbara! It was a pleasure meeting you & thanks again for the great review!

RAY M.
Acura TL
03/28/2019
Time in business. The staff with years of experience. Service advisors are knowledgeable, friendly and treat you like and honored guest.
Time in business. Courteous and friendly staff. Knowledgeable and efficient service technicians. The whole package.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/28/2019
Thanks so much Ray! It's always a pleasure to see you and take care of your cars.

S
teve

03/23/2019
Excellent customer service. Always has my vehicle fixed in a timely manner.
Automotive Instincts has worked on my vehicle for over 15 yrs. Every mechanic is extremely knowledgeable and respectful. Excellent customer service, thoughtful and efficient. I will definitely bring my Honda Pilot back to Automotive Instincts.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

MA
MIKE A.
Lexus SC 430
03/20/2019
Honest and competent
I’ve known the guys at Automotive Instincts for many years. They never do what isn’t needed and always do great work at a fair price. I wouldn’t go anywhere else
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you so much Mike! It really has been a long time. It's our pleasure to take care of your cares!

BT
BUD T.
Kagel Canyon, CA
03/20/2019
Customer Service
Excellent service as usual! Would never go anywhere else to have my car serviced! Prices are always reasonable. Ty so much!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/28/2019

As always Bud. It's a pleasure to be your car guy!

FC
FLABIO C.
Valencia, CA
03/18/2019
Awesome Service
The service here is unmatched!!!!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you so much Falbio! It's our pleasure to take good care of your car!

PL
PETER L.
Canoga Park, CA
Honda Fit
03/14/2019
They are prompt and will listen and talk to you and are respectful of your needs.
My car is 12 years old, they could easily tell me that some item is wearing out. The employees seem to be on staff for years, and
I have never had to wait needlessly. The office is clean and neat and professional.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/14/2019

Thanks so much Peter! We really appreciate all the years you have trusted us with your cars!

DARRELL M.
Acura RDX
03/12/2019
Honest and dependable
You will always get a straight, forward answer to your questions about problems with your car.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much Darrell. You're the Best!

GB
GLORIA B.
Acura TL
03/07/2019
Very Satisfied
I am very pleased Pat referred me to Automotive Instincts. They make you feel at home as well as being courteous.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Gloria. Glad you came over from All Valley to us. Pat & I have known each other for over 30 years. My staff & I will do our best to make you feel welcome and happy as you did with Pat!

SHIRLEY H.
Granada Hills, CA
03/06/2019
Great first encounter!
I am so thankful Pat referred us to AI. I feel he has left us in good hands, as he's laying on the beach. Look forward to a lasting relationship. I'm giving you 5 stars on my first visit, primarily for the pleasant experience I had with your counter staff.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 03/14/2019

Hi Shirley, Thank you so much for the great review. I'm glad to have you on board with us. I promise that my staff and I will make every visit just like your first!