01/27/2019
Great customer service.
Fast and friendly service. They'll even drop you off.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you so much for the Great review!

DU
DENNIS U.
Granada Hills, CA
Honda Accord
01/24/2019
Recent service at Automotive Instincts
Another outstanding experience at Automotive Instincts. My wife's Honda Accord needed service minor service. Steve's team discovered issues that required immediate attention. The work was done in a timely manner and the pricing was reasonable. My wife is happy and so am I.
Thank you Steve and the team.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you so much Dennis! It's always a pleasure to see you & take care of your cars!

KENNY M.
Van Nuys, CA
01/24/2019
Great Job
Fast and friendly service.

Thank you so much Kenny!

BILL M.
Simi Valley, CA
Toyota Avalon
01/22/2019
Best automotive repair out there
I've been having my cars serviced at Automotive Instincts since my first Honda in 1980.
I appreciate the honest about repair needs and professional work done.
Two generations in our family do business with AI because of their reputation.
I have recommended 10+ people to Automotive Instincts and all 10 are happy customers now.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Bill! Wish all our customers we're as nice & kind as you!

CG
Cliff G.
Hyundai Equus
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Cliff said it was his first time in the business and he was seen on the same day. He also said they have fair pricing, and good service. He said he is looking forward to the next experience.

Thank you so much Cliff!

PH
Pete H.
Chatsworth, CA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Pete said they are good people and the mechanic is a great, nice guy.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Pete!

PT
Pete T.
Los Angeles, CA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Pete said the business charged a very fair price for parts and labor. The work they did was good and his vehicle is working great. Al was a great guy.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Pete! I will let Al know!

BT
BUD T.
Kagel Canyon, CA
01/12/2019
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!
Excellent service! Friendly and professional. I'm 55 and this is the best automotive service place I have ever used. They never try to convince you that maybe you need this replaced or that, unlike other mechanics, when you are just going in for an oil change. I will use them on every vehicle I own for as long as they are in business.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you guy's so much!

BG
BRUCE G.
Honda Accord Crosstour
01/07/2019
The staff's willingness to help solve your car problems.
For the past several years Automotive Instincts has been a reliable place for servicing my car. Last week I had a problem with my transmission and excessive use of oil. I brought my car in for service without an appointment and they serviced my car. The staff is always friendly, understanding and very helpful. I believe they are very trustworthy and have always found their charges to be fair. If you use their services I am certain that you will be thoroughly pleased.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you so much Bruce! We really appreciate the Great review!

CA
CORRIE A.
North Hills, CA
Acura ILX
01/03/2019
Great place. Recommend highly!
Trust these guys! Great service. Great price.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you so much Corrie! We really appreciate the high marks!

JN
JOE N.
Canoga Park, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
01/03/2019
Oil Change
This particular was for a simple oil change.
Appointment was for 8 a.m. was out by 8:50 a.m.
As usual, professional & friendly.

Thank you so much Joe!

MEG M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Subaru Legacy
12/28/2018
Oiled & Ready for 2019
Great service, as usual, along w/a massive tumbleweed crossing Lindley to add entertainment whilst I waited. Always know I'll get the repairs I need in a positive atmosphere. Absolutely The BEST. Cheers
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you so much Meg! Always our a pleasure.

MIKE P.
Mission Hills, CA
Kia Soul
12/27/2018
Thanks!
Thank you for keeping all our cars running well. Always a pleasure to visit as well!

Thank you Mike!!

Lexus RX
12/27/2018
Needed a service per my computer in my car and the mileage. Called the dealer and they said it needs a minor service for about $400. Called Al and he said bring it in to look at it. It needed only a oil change so I saved $350. Honest people.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

Merrilyn L.
Reseda, CA
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Merrilyn said she has been dealing with this business for 25 years now. When she called the facility and let them know she was on her way, there was no long wait time and she wasn't sitting there waiting, they are courteous and do good work.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you so much Merrilyn!

EJ
ERIC J.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/14/2018
Routine Maintenance
We appreciate the reminders we get to keep our SUV on track with its maintenance. The service advisers and technicians treat our car as if it were their own.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You Eric for the Great review! We really appreciate your kind words!

DU
DENNIS U.
Granada Hills, CA
Acura MDX
12/13/2018
Recent service at Automotive Instincts
Outstanding service
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you so much Dennis! Always our pleasure!

JEFF W.
Valencia, CA
Acura TLX
12/13/2018
Great service and great people
I have been working with them for years and have referred others to them for service
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you so much Jeff! We really appreciate the great review and referring your friends and family!

VS
Victor S.
Panorama City, CA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Victor said he receives good service, and the staff fixed the vehicle the right way.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you so much Victor!

KARL B.
Encino, CA
12/11/2018
Honest and Trustworthy
Automotive Instincts is a place you can trust to be fair and honest with all your repairs. I have been taking my cars here for over 20 years and have always been taking care of.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Hi Karl, Thanks so much for all the years and trusting us to take care of all your cars. It means a lot to us!