MELODY C.
Van Nuys, CA
Acura 3.2TL
10/31/2019
Great Service and Honest
Although i have been coming here for many years I was a bit disappointed because I did not receive a phone call telling me my car was ready for pick up. also, it was an extremely windy day and my window was open which left the inside of my car very dusty.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 11/13/2019

Hi Melody, I'm so sorry about all the dust & not being called when your car was ready. We really let you down & I'm truly sorry! This will not happen again I promise!!

Sincerly,

BW
BRIAN W.
Nissan NV200
10/30/2019
No worry service
We always bring our car here for service and when need be repairs The work is always well done , completed on time and mist importantly on budget

Thanks so much Brian!

LAURA S.
Granada Hills, CA
10/26/2019
Always the best. Steve, Al and Edwin plus all the technicians doing the tech stuff.
Always the best. Someplace you feel trustful with your car. Love this place.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you so much Laura! It's always a pleasure to see you.

John P.
Thousand Oaks, CA
10/25/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff provide good service, they are friendly and honest.

Thanks John!

HP
HELEN P.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/21/2019
Appointment made and honored on time. Kept me informed and car was ready when promised. I also appreciate the cleanliness of the waiting area!!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you so much Helen! I really appreciate the Great review.

RN
RICHARD N.
Calabasas, CA
Acura 3.2TL
10/20/2019
Best of the Best
Customer for 40+ years and will continue to be one.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you so much Richard. You & Karen feel like family. After 40 years I feel so Honored to have your respect & trust for so long.

To another 40 years! :-)

Thanks again,

RICHARD S.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/19/2019
Great service is the “norm” at this place!
On this occasion I needed a routine oil change. I called in advance to find out what would be a good time to bring my Honda in if I wanted to wait for the service. I was advised by Edwin to bring the car in about 1 hour. The car was completed in about 30-40 minutes. The waiting area is very clean as is the restroom. The men handling the desk are knowledgeable and friendly. I have had my vehicles serviced here for mor e than 20 years. If you need an explanation as to what’s wrong with your car and where the problem is at a service person will show you and explain what must be done. This type of service is not readily available at big car agencies in my experience.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you so much Richard! It's been our pleasure to take care of all your cars for so many years! Your trust in me and my staff is an honor and not taken lightly.

John M.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
John said he loves the staff. They take good care of his vehicle. He mentioned he had a vehicle that he was going to dispose of, but the staff fixed it and it is now working very well.

Thank you John!

GB
GLORIA B.
North Hills, CA
Acura TL
10/17/2019
Couldn't have asked for better service
I knew when I stated the car, my battery was dying. After three tries, I finally got it started. I called Automotive Instincts & told Edwin what was happening and asked if it was ok to bring it down right away since I had not turned the engine off, for fear it wouldn't start again. He said yes. Within 45 minutes or less, they tested the existing battery and installed a new one.

I was very grateful since I had an appointment I couldn't miss @ 1 P.M. and knew that if I shut off the engine & couldn't start it, I would have had to call AAA and wait for them, however long that would take and then get a battery. By AI taking me right away, I avoided all that and was able to keep my appointment.

Thank you.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you so much for the Great review Gloria!  It Made my day!!!

Valencia, CA

Canoga Park, CA
Acura TSX
10/15/2019
Where else !!
This place as far as I’m concern is the best I feel fortunate that they are near me. The attitude as this place is remarkable and they are fast and courteous we mustn’t lose them let’s support them do our business here. A big shout goes out to Edwin thank you ?
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Angel for the Awesome review! I will make sure Edwin sees this!

RAY M.
Los Angeles, CA
Acura TL
10/15/2019
attention to detail, technician experience and excellent customer service
Automotive Instincts has provided excellent service on my Acura automobiles since 1986. I have no interest in taking my vehicles anywhere else even though I live several miles away in the foothills of the East Valley. This time was a major service with timing belt and water pump replacement, new front rotors, oil change and overall inspection. When spending big $$ you need to know the job will be done professionally with minimal interruption to your daily routine. Before I arrived at the shop, they had contacted a local Enterprise Rental Car location and their representative was at the shop within 5 minutes. Barely enough time for me to check the car in and review what work I need performed. Al and Edwin were on top of things as usual and kept me informed via phone updates. Very positive experience all around, as usual.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Ray! It's been way to many years to count, but I just can't say Thank you enough for so many years of loyalty! In today's world it's so special.

MA
MARCY A.
San Fernando, CA
Acura MDX
10/14/2019
So easy to drop off & pick up
This shop is FANTASTIC! Vehicle ready when promised, all representatives of company are so nice & helpful. Recommend to everyone.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you so much Marcy! You're too kind. We love you!!

EH
ELAN H.
Van Nuys, CA
Honda Fit
10/10/2019
I’ll be honest
I’ve been looking for a maintenance place to rely on after 6 years of really horrible experiences with the Honda dealership. One of my best friends recommended you guys and for the most part nobody seems like a total con man.

I went for a routine oil change and ended up paying more for additional recommendations which I was prepared for and okay with. What I was concerned with was that when I drove my car the next day the emergency brake was extremely stiff and awkward to handle for the first time since I bought the car in 2012. The car kept making a rattling noise whenever I accelerated too. So I took the car back.

Al took me to see the mechanic Rudy who said that the brake seemed fine to him based on his personal preference but I am entirely sure as the owner of the car for 7 years that this brake was way tighter and required more force than normal not just for this car but a typical car in general. I also showed him the rattling noise and he did some work on it.

When he was done the rattling noise was gone but the brake was still awkward...just looser but still requiring excessive force to pull. He said that’s as good as it gets and I’d get used to it. It’s been a month and I’m not used to it.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/24/2019

I have been in contact with Elan. He has promised to come by & give me the opportunity to make things right! We adjusted his rear brake shoes as they were very loose. The difference in feel is very different. We will do what ever is necessary correct this issue!

RF
RICH F.
Valencia, CA
Lexus GS
10/10/2019
Just an honest and great place to service your car
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/14/2019