Acura TSX
Always get great advice from Al and Edwin
Great working with everyone at AI

Thank you so much!

Canoga Park, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
Thanks!
Worked around my busy schedule and that was very helpful!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you! It was our pleasure!

Honda Accord Coupe
Consistent, reliable service
AI continues to provide consistent and reliable service for maintenance as well as any additional repairs required for both of my vehicles. Very trustworthy as they are honest about what service is required and do not try to find additional items which would inflate the charges incurred.

When additional service may be required outside of the normal maintenance items the explanation is clear and emphasizes potential safety concerns which need to be addressed. The level of competence in completing all of the work required is consistently at the highest standard.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much for the GREAT review! Made my day!

MICHAEL G.
South Pasadena, CA
10/10/2018
Automotive Instincts - A Great Team
Automotive Instincts is the best automotive repair group anywhere. Automotive Instincts staff always make sure their work is perfect and they always deliver on their word. I am constantly impressed how this professional staff works so well together. They never miss a beat.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much Michael! You're like family with us. It's always a pleasure!!

LUKE B.
North Hills, CA
Honda Fit
10/06/2018
Automotive Instincts
They are friendly, straightforward and easy to deal with.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Luke! I really appreciate your kind words. Hope to meet you next time you're here!

BO
BARBARA O.
Toyota Avalon
10/05/2018
Quality Service
As always my experience was very good. My car receives excellent care.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you so much Barbara!

CJ
CALEB J.
Lexus LS 400
10/04/2018
Quality and dependability
Automotive instincts are the Japanese experts. They do great work and have great customer service at a fair price. We have gone there for many years and plan to continue.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you as always Caleb! We really appreciate your trust in us!

North Hills, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
10/02/2018
Ms.
I always trust the work done at Automotive Instincts. Never have had a problem & I’ve been a customer a long time. Highly recommended. 😀
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the Great review!

AW
ALFRED W.
09/29/2018
Great Maintenance Service experience
I have heard of Automotive Instincts reputation for quality of service, honesty, courtesy and professionalism. Then I had the experience it myself getting my 2006 Toyota Corolla serviced. I had the appointment in the morning and they gave me ride home. The job was completed ahead of time. The best was at the time of pickup when I inquired about inspection of Ball Joints they said they are OK. But at the last service location and Toyota Dealership I was told the Ball Joints must be replace. Since I have heard similar instances from friends I think their honesty is well above norm in today's world of Repair shop scams.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Alfred, Thank you so much for the great review. We just treat everyone like we were on the other side of the counter! Hope to meet you next time you're here!

MY
Martha Y.
Encino, CA
Acura 3.2TL
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Martha said she trusts the staff, and they do a good job servicing her vehicle.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Martha! Always a pleasure!

AL
Allen L.
Valley Village, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Allen said they are really nice to deal with and they got it all taken care of.

Thank you Allen!

JACKY H.
Woodland Hills, CA
Lexus IS 250
09/28/2018
I’ll be back....
Steve, Edwin and team are fantastic to work with. I was looking for a shop to service my Lexus IS250 and I’ve found it! A nice waiting area, clean and comfortable. Great work for a good value.

I highly recommend.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you so much Jacky! It was our pleasure!

STUART S.
Los Angeles, CA
Lexus ES 300h
09/22/2018
Awesome experience
Made an appointment the day before my service. Arrived before my appointment was scheduled. Not a problem. They took me right away without issue. My car was done in less time than they told me it would take. Very friendly and courteous service staff. Waiting area clean and need. You will be completely satisfied when you use Automotive Instincts for your auto service.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Stuart for the Awesome review!

MIKE P.
Mission Hills, CA
09/21/2018
Taking care of business!
In for a quick service, changed front brakes, added some filters and fluids. This is the way car service was designed, wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Thanks as always Mike!

SP
Steven P.
CA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the business was great. He has been going there for 20 years.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Steven! Always our pleasure!

MARC G.
09/10/2018
Good service, as always.
Just an oil change but fast and priced fairly.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you Marc! Really appreciate the great review!

NS
NANCY S.
Reseda, CA
Acura TL
09/09/2018
The couch is comfy, Al & Edwin are wonderful hosts!!
Quick and reliable always!!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you as always Nancy! You're the Best!

Take care,

TH
TODD H.
Los Angeles, CA
Lexus GS 300
09/08/2018
Check Up
Al took me in right away even though I was late to my appointment. They continue to provide quality, honest service. My family has been going here for years and I will continue to come back.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks so much Todd! We really appreciate your kind words!

PH
PETER H.
Lexus CT 200h
09/07/2018
Always receive the best service for the best price. Always honest and quick with the turn around. I will never take my car anywhere else.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you Peter! Al, Edwin & I really appreciate your kind words!

David G.
Reseda, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
09/07/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff were friendly and answered his questions. He stated that he was happy with the service and the price.

Thank you David!