MEG M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
10/05/2019
Problem Fixed!
I can ALWAYS count of the guys @ Auto Inst. to make sure my car is repaired & I'm good-to-go.
I ALWAYS tell my friends about Auto Inst & recommend them because I can trust them & know that anything that's done there will be done Right.
They ARE The Best.
Cheers
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/14/2019

Thanks Meg! We can't thank you enough for all the years of loyalty!

DOUG S.
North Hills, CA
10/04/2019
Tacoma trip check
Excellent work as usual.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you so much Doug. Much appreciated!!

LC
Lisa C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said the business was clean, organized, reasonably priced and the staff was efficient.

Thank you Lisa!

Agoura Hills, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
09/30/2019
Friendly Fast Fair
As always, accommodated my schedule and got the work done quickly
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you! You're the Best!

ROBERT S.
Chatsworth, CA
09/27/2019
The Best for Japanese Cars
I always trust Automotive Instincts. They are dependable, honest and will always get me the best price for what my car needs
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Robert! In todays world that means a lot to me!

VE
VICKI E.
Thorough as Always
Today my 2012 CRV was due for a Minor Service. I asked specifically about the tires as they are the "originals" and although I drive just around the Valley, the car sits in the sun a lot! Tires were assessed as part of the Minor Service and I got a specific "plan" for replacing them (next visit). I appreciate that the service staff respond to my specific inquiries even when they are part of the service package being provided. Customer service staff are highly experienced, knowledgeable, and good communicators; the mechanics know their trade. The owner has put a good team together that has always been reliable in my 15+ years of entrusting my Hondas to their care.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/14/2019

Thanks as always Vicki! I really appreciate alll the years of loyalty. You're the Best!

RACHEL G.
Oak Park, CA
Most professional experience.
As a long time customer a close friend recommended Automotive Instincts for my sons Odyssey and my new Honda CRV. Not only is their workmanship if the highest quality they’ve raised the bar fir customer service. If you’re looking for quality and straight-forward information and automotive advice I highly recommend Automotive Instincts. Thanks so much for everything.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 10/14/2019

Hi Rachel, Wow, thank you so much! Your review has made my day :-)

ER
EMILY R.
Mission Hills, CA
Customer
Awesome service from making appointment to picking up vehicle when done .

Thank you so much Emily!

KG
Katrina G.
Northridge, CA
Acura Integra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Doug. He said he's been dealing with the business for 30 years. They have always been great.

Thank you Doug!

EH
ERIKO H.
Granada Hills, CA
Mazda CX-9
09/20/2019
Took my Mazda for first time here. Great customer service, staff is professional, friendly will definitely recommend.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you so much Eriko!! Love the cookies you brought us. you're the Best!!!

Chun M.
Chatsworth, CA
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Chun said the service at the business was good. He was not sure about the price because it was very high.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you Chun. We are not the cheapest shop in town, but we fix it right the first time & stand behind our work with double the warrenty givin by most dealers!

CARLA M.
Granada Hills, CA
09/17/2019
The service is great
I really was happy with the service was done as planned and the problem found and fixed,

Thank you so much Carla!

BILL M.
Simi Valley, CA
Lexus RX
09/12/2019
Honest business, courteous and fair priced - can't be better than that
Been a customer since 1980. Wouldn't buy a car AI doesn't service. Since I started going there our children have been going there for good service and honesty.
That's 2 generations of customers at the same business. At the counter I heard a man talking about his grandchild bringing his car in. That is a 3 generation family.
This speaks volumes for AI as a great business.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 09/23/2019

Hi Bill, I just can't thank you enough for so many years of loyalty! You're such a good guy and we love taking care of you and your family.

CT
CHERRY T.
09/11/2019
Friendly honest service
Have taken my vehicles here for years. Always happy with the services I receive. Love the reminders when service is due and very easy making appt. on line.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you so much Cherry!

RANDY B.
Encino, CA
Honda Fit
09/10/2019
The staff is friendly and very helpful.
Been a customer for 30 years. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Thanks Randy! We won't let you go anywhere else!! lol