NC
Nikki C.
Lexus GS 350
05/18/2017
Always tries to make sure the customer is satisfied
I have been going to Automotive One for at least 8 years and I'm always happy witb their work. I had an issue with my brakes squealing and they took care of it and its sounds great now! Thank you Leon for going the extra mile and taking care if my car.

Douglas C.
Debary, FL
Chevrolet Silverado
05/12/2017 Category: Service
Douglas said the employees take care of him the proper way and the mechanics are qualified. He said he hopes they have a long career because they are good and they keep up to date on all the technology needed for today's vehicles.

RO
Rick O.
Longwood, FL
05/11/2017 Category: Service
Rick said this business is the best in the area.

AJ

Christina G.
Casselberry, FL
Saturn Ion 1
They did it!!
I am so happy with Automotive one! :-) I had a number of major repairs to be completed. They were able to break it down so I could afford it overtime they took care of the most urgent things first. And although it took me quite some time to save up they kept the quote they gave me. I'm very impressed with the work they do and extremely happy!!

LL

Glen P.
Debary, FL
Lincoln Navigator
05/08/2017
Great staff and work for fair price.
I have been taking my cars here for years and will continue to do so.

Craig S.
Sanford, FL
GMC Sierra
05/06/2017 Category: Service
Craig said everything was fine. The business did not call when his vehicle was ready.

DN
Danielle N.
Toyota Camry Solara
05/05/2017
Professional Operation
Been looking for a good place to handle car maintenance ever since I moved to Orlando last year. Have tried four auto mechanic places and none have met my reasonable standards. Automotive One not only met the standard, they surpassed it. Reasonable prices, efficient operation, personable staff, clean, clean. I highly recommend, and Thx to Gary for recommending Todd to me.

LL
Larry L.
Winter Park, FL
Mercedes-Benz SL550
05/05/2017
Great service you can trust.
Auto service business done right.

Rick B.
Sorrento, FL
05/05/2017 Category: Service
Rick said his overall experience was great. He is there often and he never has a problem. Everything is usually good, which he appreciates.

ZM
Zainub M.
Lake Mary, FL
Kia Optima
05/05/2017 Category: Service
Zainub said everything was great.

LG
Leslie G.
Dodge Dakota
05/03/2017 Category: Service
Leslie said they did a good job.

Mike C.
Charlotte, NC
RAM 1500
05/03/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this business took care of him pretty well. There was a bit of confusion at one point tracking down the fleet information but they worked through that together and they did a good job for him.

CA
Chester A.
GMC Sierra 3500 HD
05/02/2017
Friendly prompt Service and great prices
Each time I go to have my truck repaired or just order parts for towing. I am spoken to by name and my parts are delivered as soon as possible.