Autonation Hyundai Brunswick

Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5rating 4.07

Overall Rating 2.9999975/5Overall Rating 2.9999975/5rating 2.9999975rating 2.9999975rating 2.9999975
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Semona H. on 10/18/2017
" Satisfied customer "
I dealt with a new Service representative and was a little apprehensive as I had been dealing with the same person for the past couple of years, but was happy to have the same great service. Thanks Jacquelyn
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 05:08 PM
Lesley G. on 10/18/2017
"Good customer service"
When we went there the other day our advisor was busy but another advisor came out of his office took our information.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 06:35 AM
John M. on 10/06/2017
"Service"
We were called in to adjust a cable on our towing package. The service was done in a timely manor . We were offered a ride home but we didn't need it.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 12:40 PM
Terry H. on 10/06/2017
"Elantra"
Answered all questions, did all service, very timely, ordered additional parts needed for future upcoming work.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 12:19 PM
Verified Customer on 10/06/2017
"efficient"
thanks for the speedy service
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 09:41 AM
Donna D. on 10/04/2017
"I bought my car there its my dealership"
everything good
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/04/2017 10:30 AM
Brenda W. on 10/04/2017
"Not as long as Jackie is there"
no Until Jackie is gone
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/04/2017 09:16 AM
Shaela C. on 10/03/2017
"Incapable of communication"
This place is the worst and I will not be returning. The first time I brought my car here I scheduled a 60k mile service online. I arrived at the scheduled time and they said they couldn't do a 60k mile service that late in the day (3pm) so they only did an oil change. Why didn't they call to tell me that? And why did their website allow me to schedule it?
Second time I scheduled the 60k mile service at 9am and let them know I needed to pick my car up in the afternoon. 4pm rolled around and I hadn't heard anything. I called, was transferred around 4 times, sat on hold for 10 minutes, then told someone would call me back. An hour passed and nada. I had to call back 3 times to get someone on the phone after I'd been hung up on, transferred around, and sat on hold for 5+ minutes. Finally picked up my car at 6pm. They gave me the keys and the employees went on to work on other things, leaving me to walk the lot and find my car.
Get it together AutoNation Hyundai Brunswick! I gave you 2 chances and you are downright awful!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 03:19 PM
Verified Customer on 10/03/2017
"No one answers or calls back "
I asked to be called when my car was done. Never heard a word. Service person called the wrong number and left a message.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 11:15 AM
Simon A. on 09/28/2017
"Great service"
Chris from service is great to work with.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017 05:25 PM
Victor G. on 09/27/2017
"Victor"
I do not know my friends needs to recommend any services.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 07:52 PM
Verified Customer on 09/25/2017
"seems like your just being processed"
A technician standing around the engine with the hood up scratching his head does not constitute a 3 hour labor charge.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/25/2017 06:48 AM
Verified Customer on 09/19/2017
"Wish there was another dealership in town "
The two times I have used AutoNation, it has taken them additional time to complete the service and then it is not correct. Tbey did not reset the service alerts in the car.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/19/2017 05:09 PM
Verified Customer on 09/09/2017
"Cost of diagnostic"
$141 is costly. Especially when the work itself is covered under warranty.
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 04:39 AM
Verified Customer on 09/07/2017
"the friendly welcome"
Comfortable, clean, and relaxing.
Review Created: 09/07/2017 05:25 PM
Nathan B. on 09/06/2017
"Service department is horrible"
Unwilling to drive us home, no loaner to loan and didn't have anyone on this particular day to look at the car.
Review Created: 09/06/2017 06:00 AM
Daniel B. on 09/02/2017
"Service"
Great. Chris was top notch
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 11:14 AM
ROSALIND C. on 08/30/2017
"I was given a specific time for my service I was there on time and was taken care of promptly "
It is an easy access
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 11:13 AM
Adam T. on 08/29/2017
"Ugh!!!"
This is actually a long one and I hope I get to say everything because my experience with the service department at AutoNaiton in Brunswick, Georgia was so awful that now, thinking of going back there to get my car serviced gives me anxiety and I feel like if I take my car back there that they would sabotage my car. I have a 2015 Hyundai Sonata. This is a gift from my son so I treasure this car. This started August 11th (Friday) when I took my tire to get patched because of a big nail. When I brought in my tire a guy named Herman, who told me that he's just there temporarily, helped me. I left my tire and told him I would be back after I get off work which was around 5:15. He was personable and nice and he took care of me. He showed me where it was patched which to me didn't look a clean patch like the other one I already had but had the tire put back anyway. While I was there, I also made an appointment for a recall I received and scheduled it for August 19th (Saturday). Well, a few days past, the same tire was losing air. So I just kept putting air until my appointment on the 19th. Saturday came and I took my car for my appointment and Chris Wesolko took care of me. I told him about the problem I had with my tire and he said they'd look at it and take care of it. When the recall repair and the tire repair was done, Chris came to me and said they immersed the whole tire in water and didn't see any bubbles and said that it was okay. Well, it wasn't because a couple of days later, I had to call Hyundai Roadside Assistance to change my tire to my spare tire. On Wednesday, August 23, I took my tire back to AutoNation and Chris Wesolko took my tire and said he'll take care of it. I was suppose to return the following day to have the tire put back on but I couldn't make it on time so I decided to go back on Friday, August 25th. Friday, August 25th is why I am writing this long review and I'm hoping that someone at Hyundai would read this and do something about how the service personnel at AutoNation, Brunswick, GA treated me including the supposed "Service Manager" Tom York. I arrived at the service station thinking that I would be able to drive out of there with my real tire and not the spare tire but I was so wrong and left with a very bad headache. When I got there, Chris Wesolko wasn't there but a guy who I later on found out his name was Raymond (didn't get his last name). He told me that Chris was not in the building so I told him I'm here for my tire which was already sitting outside the office of Chris and he said he knows and then he went to the work station and came back telling me that he didn't have an available mechanic to put the tire on. I told him that this was the third time I was back there for the same tire and I know it does not take a whole lot of time to put on my tire 'cause I've watched the Hyundai Roadside Assistance guy do it so I was a little upset about it. I asked to speak to the service manager and when I said this he called Chris to tell him I was asking for the manager. Then, he gets off the phone and turns to me and tells me Chris said my tire was no good. I said, "What?" I asked him what was wrong with it and he said, "I don't know." Then I told him, "You guys had my tire since Wednesday and nobody called me to tell me that?" Raymond said, "Chris tried to call you but he said your voicemail was not set-up." That's lie #1! I do have a voicemail set up and in fact there are two numbers listed in your system: mine and my son who purchased the car for me. After what he said, I definitely wanted to see the service manager. He went to his office, came out and told me that he was on the phone and he would be right out and that his name was Tom. So, I patiently waited for him to come out of his office. While waiting, guess who passes right beside me and went straight to his office...without saying a word to me? Chris Wesolko. He completely ignored me. So I followed him to his office and asked him what was wrong with my tire. He stood up from his seat without saying anything and went to my tire and then started to show me the patch that was done there when I took it on the 11th and said that that patch is an old patch and air is coming off the surrounding area. Lie #2 because that was the same patch Herman showed me on the 11th. When I asked Chris why he didn't call me to tell me that prior to my coming and he said, "I couldn't get through." Lie #3! Then he said a tire would cost me $185.00. Mind you, I was still waiting for Tom York, the Service Manager to come out of his office and talk to me. By this time I admit I was fuming mad...for one tire! While waiting and feeling very frustrated from this experience, a tall man comes out of one of the doors and he probably saw how irate and frustrated I was waiting for Tom and approached me in a soft spoken voice and asked what's wrong. His name is Eric Lyons and I think his name tag said he was a Sales Manager. He seemed genuinely concerned about me and asked what was wrong so I told him about my experience. I was so ready to get out of that place. I picked up my tire and put it in my trunk. Then Eric asked me if I ordered a tire so I told him the truth, "I am not ordering a tire from you people because your service here sucks!" Then Eric said that he would order the tire and he would take care of it. At least this person was compassionate enough to treat me well and offered to correct the mistakes of all the other people in the service department. Oh! And guess what, when Eric was taking care of me, who do I see sneaking out of his office and getting into a blue truck parked in front of his office and leaving?...Tom York!!! He knew I was waiting for him because Raymond told him and I stood there waiting for him until Eric showed up. And you call him a "Service Manager"? Seriously! Eric gave me his personal cell number and told me that he would be my contact person and he would order the tire for me. Last Saturday, September 2nd, I went to AutoNation, waited for Eric and he got my tire changed. Thanks to him, I have a new tire. Unfortunately, he does not work in the service department so who do I go to now if I need service???
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata