2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Bravo!!!
Every time I walk into the service department, I am greeted with a smile and hug from Patricia. I vowed to never take my vehicle to anyone else because of the outstanding work and skilled techs they have. They nailed it when it comes to keeping the customer happy. I also think that other dealership can learn from you guys.
Thank you again!

BC
Betty C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service on my car.
Brandt, Patricia and all staff are so friendly and listen to your needs of the vehicle. I enjoy taking my Santa Fe to this location always.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 04/28/2021

Hello Betty, and thank you for bringing your 2014 Santa Fe Sport to us for your service needs.  It's always GREAT to see familiar faces return to us for service!
We strive to provide 5-STAR service so we're glad to see that Brennan made sure you were completely satisfied on your recent service visit.

Jonathan A.
04/27/2021
Great experience
I have used AutoNation in Virginia and now in Corpus Christi, but this Hyundai experience was the best. My service rep, Brennan was very polite and professional, he even took a look at my car to see if he could quickly diagnose the issue(security alarm going off at random).
Brennan offered me a ride, and I was picked up by Ms. Viera in a very attractive and new Hyundai vehicle. It was so nice to be picked up in that car as opposed to those old and deteriorating pink vans that AutoNation typically uses. That was a very nice car, but the driver was exceptional, very safe and friendly. That one hour with AutoNation today was the happiest part of my day. I like to think that everyone at AutoNation is as wonderful as the two people I dealt with today. Please forgive me, I probably spelled their names wrong. Sincerely, J.A.

Hello and thank you for bringing your Hyundai to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-STAR service so we're glad to see that Brennan and our shuttle driver, Vera made sure you were completely satisfied on your recent service visit.

Rose G.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2021 Category: Service
I had no problem scheduling my appointment on the day that was convenient for me. Service department did a great job getting my vehicle serviced in a timely manner.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 04/19/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2020 Tucson to us for your service needs.

2020 Hyundai Veloster
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Always Perfect
Every time I go the service is exceptional
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 04/05/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2020 Veloster to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-STAR service so we're glad to see that Brenham made sure you were completely satisfied on your recent service visit.

Mark S.
Corp Christi, TX
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Service Department failed to get it right the first time.
This dealership has a history with me of mistakes or poor service. The first time, after a routine oil change, they forgot to put the service sticker for the oil replacement on my windshield. The last time, they assured me a maintenance issue was fixed. Then just miles from the dealership the engine seized and the car buckled, forcing me to limp back to the dealership and I lost access to my car nearly a week while they tried to figure out what was wrong. I will add, they turned a very negative experience into a positive by washing the car, fixing a brake light and filling the gas tank when it was finally returned. But, I also found the dealerships key staff, including the Service Manager lacking any empathy for my situation - especially in the tone of an email response he sent to me. Sadly, I would not recommend this dealership to anyone under these circumstances.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 03/31/2021

Mr. Silberstein,
I'm sorry to see you had a less than perfect experience recently.  After receiving and responding to your email, I know we did all we could to make your service visit the best we could...from providing a loaner vehicle, to making sure we explained what we had to do to service your vehicle and why.

HK
Henry K.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2021 Category: Service
trans service
runs great
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 03/26/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2018 Santa Fe to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-STAR service so we're glad to see that Patricia made sure you were completely satisfied on your recent service visit.

VG
Virginia G.
Fulton, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Service department
Service department always friendly and very through

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2018 Santa Fe Sport to us for your service needs.

Ricardo S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Great
Clean place took all day but ok
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 03/23/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2019 Elantra to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-STAR service so we're glad to see that Louie made sure you were completely satisfied on your recent service visit.

GC
Gladys C.
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Superb Customer Service
I am just always pleasantly surprised every time I go get my car serviced. I just love the customer service.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 03/16/2021

Hello Gladys, thank you for bringing your 2016 Sonata to us for your service needs.  It's always nice to see familiar faces return for service.

2021 Hyundai Kona
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Service Dept
Parts ordered for my vehicle took forever, if the vehicle is not drivable parts should have next day delivery.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 03/15/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2021 Kona to us for your service needs.
We appreciate your loyalty to our service department.
I'm disappointed to see we failed to make sure you were completely satisfied on your most recent visit.
Please feel free to call me directly at 361-808-6103 or email me directly at BrandtL@AutoNation.com to discuss.
Thank you again, and I'll look forward to speaking to you.
Robert-

EP
Elizabeth P.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Immediate Follow-up
I was quite surprised that Brenen called first thing this am to rectify my automobile concerns. He called, left a detailed message and offered to get my car looked at right away. I was very impressed with his plan to pick up my car and offered a loaner while my car gets looked at. He was very professional in this whole matter and felt extremely relieved that this matter will be taken care of.

03/07/2021 Category: Service
Concerned customer
I was not expecting additional problems after an oil change.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 03/08/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2021 Sonata to us for your service needs.
We appreciate your loyalty to our service department.
Thank you again, and I'll look forward to speaking to you.
Robert-

Corp Christi, TX
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Quick turn around
Easy to schedule appt and quick turnaround.

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2016 Tucson to us for your service needs.

AL
Ariel L.
Lubbock, TX
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Everything went exceptionally well as always! Will be back soon for some new tires
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 03/04/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2017 Tucson to us for your service needs.

Ruben G.
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Our service advisor Patricia did a wonderful job from the start. She set me up with a rental Patricia handle my vehicle repairs in a timely manner and kept me well informed. Excellent customer service.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 03/02/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2011 Sonata to us for your service needs.