EA
Edmund A.
Kingsville, TX
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Service Department experience was great
Service advisor Patricia is an asset to your company. She knew every aspect of her job and made the service experience easy. Thank you for taking care of everything.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
I was pleased that that my wait was an average wait of 1 hour. I was the second in line. The greeting was pleasant and I was even offered coffee.

EG
Ernest G.
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
They took a little bit longer then what they said , do they gave my car a free car wash and a free tank of gas for the next time I go in for service

David R.
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Car was ready promptly as promised!

03/16/2020 Category: Service
Great
Had a great experience

Corp Christi, TX
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Sonata
I was satisfy with the service of my vehicle
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 03/12/2020

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2011 Sonata to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-STAR service so we're glad to see we met your expectations on your recent service visit.

BC
Betty C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/10/2020 Category: Service
They do a great job in my oil changes and always include a car wash. Trisha, Brandt and all staff are very attentive.

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2014 Santa Fe to us for your service needs.

Kathy B.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Very nice service advisors, a very sweet and kind gentleman that brings the cars back up to you nice and clean! Robert is an excellent service manager! I always prefer to take my car to the dealership for service!
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 03/04/2020

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2010 Tucson to us for your service needs.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great friendly service
Greeted with. a smile, All maintenance performed as requested.
Accommodating waiting room. Prompt service.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 02/26/2020

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2019 Santa Fe to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-STAR service and we're glad to see that Brennan made sure you were completely satisfied on your recent service visit.

AT
Antonio T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Rival is not don jet
The work on the truck. Has not be don jet

We strive to provide 5-STAR service so we're glad to see that Brennan made sure you were completely satisfied on your recent service visit.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/25/2020 Category: Service
I always have a great experience whenever I bring my vehicle in. My sales and service reps are prompt and keep me informed.

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2020 Palisade to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-STAR service so we're glad to see that Brennan  made sure you were completely satisfied on your recent visit.

Larry S.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
What A Warranty!!
I just had major warranty work done on my 2015 Sonata and as usual, Hyundai stood behind their product and the Service Department delivered. I had 118,500 mile on my car, the engine started failing. Hyundai replace the entire engine at no cost and made sure I had transportation while they had my vehicle. You have your 100K warranty, but you also have a 120K warranty on your engine.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 02/25/2020

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2015 Sonata to us for your service needs.

AG
Anessa G.
Premont, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Have employees come and tell status of vehicle while we wait
Overall good service. Staff needs to be more able to communicate with owner.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 02/24/2020

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2019 Kona to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-STAR service, so we're sorry to see we failed to meet your service needs on your recent visit.
Please feel free to reach me directly at 361-808-6103 or email me at BrandtL@autonation.com.

CP
Candi P.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Survey
Service writer gave me an estimate for my cost and estimated time car would be ready! Cost came in right on estimate! Checking out was simple, easy and fast!!!

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2011 Genesis Coupe to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-STAR service, so we are disappointed to see we failed to meet your service needs on your recent service visit.
Please feel free to call me directly at 361-808-6103, or email me at BrandtL@autonation.com.

IG
Israel G.
Sinton, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
What sets Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi apart from other dealerships is simply the outstanding service! From the time you walk in to the time you leave, they (Patricia) make you feel welcome like old friends. I can’t imagine going anywhere else for my vehicle needs.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 02/21/2020

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2018 Ioniq to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-STAR service, so we're pleased to see that Patricia made sure you were completely satisfied on your recent service visit.