Overall Rating 4.9565217/5Overall Rating 4.9565217/5Overall Rating 4.9565217/5Overall Rating 4.9565217/5rating 4.9565217
Overall Rating 2.26087/5Overall Rating 2.26087/5rating 2.26087rating 2.26087rating 2.26087

Kevin M.

LOVE my Hyundai Service!

Jeremy G.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent timely service
Great service department, completed the repairs in a timely matter. My service advisor was very helpful and attentive to the issue my vehicle was having.

Lcdr S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and service is great.

TW
Tami W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Love the people here, and service is fast.

GP
Gloria P.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Work gets done & they also do a few other inspections
I like having my services done here because I know my car is their specialty. When I brought my car in for my appointment I had a question about another service for my tires & that was taken also care of

Christina M.
Port Aransas, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2018 Category: Service
A.J. at the service counter was helpful. He went above and beyond to assist in fixing my problem.

DT

Jose G.
Driscoll, TX
Very appreciated
Employees and service
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 08/15/2018

Jose,

Thank you for your recommendation!  I'm happy to see that Patricia and the staff provided you with 5-star customer service during your visit.  Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else for your Elantra and we look forward to seeing you again.

Brittin S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very Reliable
Never had an issue with Hyundai. The employees are awesome and knowledgeable and always very helpful.

Brittin,

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm happy to see that Antonio and the staff took great care of you and your Santa Fe during your visit.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

SP
Santiago P.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
The people good customer service
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 08/14/2018

Santiago,

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm happy to see that Corey was able to help you out during your visit.  Please don't hesitate to call us if you need anything else for your Elantra.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
Awesome Staff
Awesome service experience

Thank you for the recommendation!!  Hope all is well!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Trish
I coukd not gave asjed fir anyone better on the phone to help me. She knew why I needed my car repaired ASAP and kept me informed the whole time.

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm happy to see that Patricia took great care of you during your visit.  Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else for you vehicle.

SJ
Shane J.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast service. Honest.
They were fast for the workload they had. Scheduled my appointment the day after I called. When they made a mistake by over charging me (I didn’t notice) they called me and refunded the money. Now that’s honesty!
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 08/13/2018

Shane,

Thank you so much for the review.  It's a real joy seeing reviews such as this.  I'm glad we were able to take care of you and your Elantra and it's great seeing that Patricia was able to catch this mistake and take care of you.  If you need anything else for your Elantra, please don't hesitate to give us a call.  Hope to see you on your next visit with us!

Mary H.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
The staff
Great service.
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 08/10/2018

Mary,

Thank you for the recommendation.  I'm happy to see that Antonio and the rest of the staff provided you with 5-star customer service during your visit.  Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else for your Elantra.

Michael H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Cabin air filter
I came in to get my oil and tires rotated and they recommened that the cabin air filter be changed. I declined because the price to do it was 69 dollars. I found the filter at a auto parts store for 20 dollars and only took five minutes to change.

Michael,

Thank you for completing the survey and thank you for your feedback.  Please don't hesitate to give me a call to further discuss your feedback if you'd like.  If you need anything else for your Elantra, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

NH
Nikita H.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service!
Came in and took care of me right away. Awesome service!
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 08/09/2018

Nikita,

Thank you for the recommendation.  It's great to see that Antonio took great care of you and your Tucson during your visit with us.  Please give us a call if you need anything else and we look forward to seeing you again!

Jacob A.
Alice, TX
Jacob A.
When I arrived they greeted me and assured me that my vehicle is in the best care. Any questions that I had , they were sure to answer in a timely manner.
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 08/08/2018

Jacob,

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm happy to see that Patricia took great care of you and answered all your questions during your visit with your Tucson.  Please don't hestitate to give us a call if you need anything else.  We look forward to seeing you again soon!

EE
Erik E.
Fast ,friendly, knowledgeable

Erik,

Thank you for your recommendation.  It's great to see that Patricia and the staff took great care of you during your visit with us.  Please give us a call if you need anything else for your Santa Fe and we look forward to seeing you again!

Maria S.
San Diego, TX
myself
very nice people especially Patricia

Maria,

Thank you for recommending us!  It's great to see that the staff took great care of you during your visit.  And yes, Patricia is especially nice!  We are lucky to have her here as part of our team.  Please give us a call if you need anything else for your Elantra.