Overall Rating 2.32/5Overall Rating 2.32/5rating 2.32rating 2.32rating 2.32

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
Friendly and quality service so far

Abigail M.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
I've always taken my car into Hyundai and I love everything about it. They're pretty good on timing, and I don't have to wait long for my car to be out whenever I take it in for service. A couple of days ago my car overheated (it had never happened). Luckily I was able to take it in and both Corey and Patricia went out of their way to help me out. I would highly recommend bringing in your vehicle here and working with both Corey and Patricia!

CL
Carlos L.
Austin, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Service provided by Cory
Cory was an outstanding worker and got my car along with many others in and out in a Giffy.

10/12/2018 Category: Service
Staff
The staff is very friendly and helpful. I love taking my car to get serviced, knowing it’s gonna be taken great care of. Thank you. Keep up the good work
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the recommendation!  It's great to see that the staff took great care of you during your visit.  Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else for your Hyundai.

Joshua M.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
The service
Amazing
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 10/17/2018

Joshua,

Thank you for your recommendation!  It's great to see that Antonio and the staff took great care of you and your Elantra during your visit with us.  Please give us a call if you need anything else and we'll be looking forward to seeing you for your next visit.

Candace S.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service yet again!
I’m always satisfied leaving this dealership. I’m greeted immediately as I walk in and taken care of promptly. I would give them a 10 stars, if possible. Thanks again, Corey and staff.

Candace,

Thank you so much for your recommendation!  It's awesome to see that Corey and the staff did such a great job and provided the 5-star service you deserve.  Please don't hesitate to call or stop in if you need anything else!

10/11/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
have great employees

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and thank you for the recommendation.  I'm happy to see you received the 5-star customer service you deserve during your visit.  Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else.

GR
Guadalupe R.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly smiling employees
Always friendly service , love the coffee and bottle water while waiting
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 10/08/2018

Guadalupe,

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm happy to see that Antonio and the staff took great care of you and your Sonata during your visit.  Please let us know if you need anything else.

Amparo M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
I took my car to have the inspection done. Everyone was helpful and kind especially because it was early in the morning. No morning attitudes or wait because i didn’t have an appointment. The service department is great.

Amparo,

Thank you for such a kind recommendation.  It great to see that you and your Santa Fe were well taken care of during your visit.  Please give us a call if you need anything else.

RA
Randy A.
Beeville, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Great people great service
Very attentive gave loaner car when recall issue was gonna be longer than expected
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 10/11/2018

Randy,

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm glad to see that Patricia was able to help you out while your Ioniq was in for service.  Please give us a call if you need anything else.

SO
Sophia O.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Extremely friendly and fast service!
Great people and friendly environment!

Sophia,

Thank you so much for your recommendation!  I'm glad to see that Corey provided you with the 5-star customer service that you deserve.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Elantra.

Michael M.
Alice, TX
10/03/2018 Category: Service
My car had some major issues, but they took care of me! They even lent me a car so that I could have something to drive... AWESOME!
Definitely satisfied!

AE
Andriana E.
Corp Christi, TX
State inspection
They were courteous, timely and the wait was not long.

MA
Michele A.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
It’s where I work
Good

Debbie G.
Driscoll, TX
Hyundai
Very pleased with the work. Luv the employees

James R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
okay
Oil and filter change ok, but could not find a windshield washer fluid leak. Have to take it back again.

NP
Norma P.
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Ok
Service fees are so high

NW
Nancy W.
Premont, TX
Confident
I have always been happy with your service and the personnel.

Michael. H.