Ruben G.
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Our service advisor Patricia did a wonderful job from the start. She set me up with a rental Patricia handle my vehicle repairs in a timely manner and kept me well informed. Excellent customer service.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 03/02/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2011 Sonata to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-STAR service so we're glad to see that Patricia made sure you were completely satisfied on your recent service visit.

Hartford, WI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Rich
Exceptional service.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 03/01/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2020 Tucson to us for your service needs.

Jeremy G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Great experience.
Great, prompt and friendly service every time.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 02/10/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2017 Santa Fe Sport to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-STAR service so we're glad to see that Louie made sure you were completely satisfied on your recent service visit.

BD
Beverly D.
Corp Christi, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/02/2021 Category: Service
WOW ... Unbelievable Service
I am new to this area and was real uncertain with the name; however, from the very moment I drove up to service, my expectations were exceeded. I felt so protected until I just knew that my SUV was in good hands. Patricia and the team ... Thank you so very much for making me a believer in your service.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 02/02/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2019 Tucson to us for your service needs.

Jessuip A.
2020 Hyundai Veloster
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Awesome
Best service
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 01/29/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2020 Veloster to us for your service needs.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome as usual!
Patricia is the best

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2019 Elantra to us for your service needs.

Aminta B.
Sinton, TX
Best Service
Very courteous and professional service
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 01/28/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2017 Sonata to us for your service needs.

ST
Sharda T.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
The service
Patricia is my go to!!!

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2020 Sonata to us for your service needs.

Sarah C.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/26/2021 Category: Service
Wow!
Absolute best service I could have hoped for. Neil and Paloma went above and beyond any and all of my expectations. Neil took my situation that I thought was going to be really difficult and just made it look effortless. I am loving my new Elantra and will forever go back to Neil at Hyundai Autonation for my future vehicle needs.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 01/27/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2020 Elantra to us for your service needs.

EB
Elvira B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/25/2021 Category: Service
The friendly service staff
Hyundai is the best by far in my book!
All the staff is pretty amazing and very knowledgeable when it comes the mechanics of my vehicle. I for one, will never go to another dealership when it comes to my vehicle needs.

LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 01/26/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2015 Genesis Coupe to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-STAR service so we're glad to see that Brennan made sure you were completely satisfied on your recent service visit.

Roberto S.
North Hollywood, CA
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
It is not every day that a business, company or institution personally call you to follow up on your experience. That’s a class act in my book.

01/19/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Excellent facility, friendly and professional staff and timely repairs.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 01/19/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2014 Sonata to us for your service needs.
We appreciate your loyalty to our service department.
I'm disappointed to see we failed to make sure you were completely satisfied on your most recent visit.
Please feel free to call me directly at 361-808-6103 or email me directly at BrandtL@AutoNation.com to discuss.
Thank you again, and I'll look forward to speaking to you.
Robert-

TH
Triciaann H.
01/08/2021
Terrible service
I bought my car new from this dealership they are the only people to ever service it. Recently got a flat tire my key was missing out of the package that was with the spare tire. I’m a woman I have never looked at my spare and I have never had a flat tire before I have new tires put on by this dealership only. They told me they have no use to ever us my key they have a master key. Well my question is than who used it they flat out denied ever using it, so basically calling me a liar. Because someone took it out off the package and it wasn’t me. They hung up on me. And would not help me. They are a terrible service Dept I’ve had other issues but this one is by far the worst. To use my key and deny it.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 01/13/2021

Hello, we see your comments regarding a missing wheel lock key.  Our shop has a master set that we use for all factory wheel locks on Hyundai vehicles, so as to prevent the loss of a key in our shop and also to prevent us from having to search for the key in a customer's vehicle.
If there's anything we can do for you, please let us know.
Thank you.

BrandtL@AutoNation.com

Carolyn H.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff, good service
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 01/02/2021

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2019 Ioniq Hybrid to us for your service needs.

NA
Natalia A.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Stop by Hyundai and see Darryl
The service I received while trying to purchase a vehicle was awesome, from start to finish. All the staff was helpful. The process was super smooth. Darryl was able to help with the sale via emails to minimize time inside the dealership. Shannon, finance was able to assist with the paperwork and sale!!!
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 12/31/2020

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2021 Sonata to us for your service needs.

Martin P.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Top 10
Super friendly staff. Very good at explaining thing to fully understand and great with working around your personal schedule. Highly recommended.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 12/30/2020

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2020 Sonata to us for your service needs.