4.6

08/04/2020 Category: Service
My advisor Justin bush and his team took great care of me and my 2011 sonata.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to do our survey and rewarding us with 5 stars.

JZ
Jennifer Z.
Gainesville, GA
07/31/2020 Category: Service
My experience
Communications were excellent. Staff professional and friendly.

Wont know if AC is repaired until I go on a long road trip to "test it out". Will keep you posted.

A little disappointed that the break light bulb that needed to be replaced is not as bright as the other. And that there was grease on the inside door arm rest.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to do our survey.

Sugar Hill, GA
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly Service
In and out quickly for regularly scheduled maintenance. No surprises.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to do or survey and award us with 5 stars.

Charlie M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2020 Category: Service
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/30/2020

Flowery Branch, GA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Stopped by to have an issue looked at. Was resovled. Also was due for my oil/filter change and they took care of that as well. Staff friendly and courteous. Very good visit.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/30/2020

Sugar Hill, GA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Typical Service, EXCELLENT and FAST
This is the level of service I have come to expect from this location.

LD
Lisa D.
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Another great experience and Hyundai Mall of Georgia! Justin B is always very courteous and always has a smile!

KG
Kristina G.
Dacula, GA
2009 Hyundai Accent
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Professional and Reliable
The staff were very friendly and helpful. They resolved my car's issues and explained things clearly in a way for a non-mechanic to understand.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/23/2020

TF
Tracey F.
Buford, GA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/21/2020 Category: Service
poor communication
Although the some of the staff can be courteous, they were definitely not timely or informative. I hope this is a "one off" experience.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for your feedback, We will have a representative from Autonation Hyundai get with you to speak about your experience and how we can better serve you.

Dacula, GA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2020 Category: Service
My service experience
Was very satisfied with service Received at
Hyundai Mall of Georgia. The guys at front
Was ready to help soon as you pulled your car in. Told you about how long it would take and
Very close to estimated time. I would recommend them to a friend or family.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you for your feedback. we appreciate you taking the time to do our survey and award us with 5 stars.

Deborah H.
Carnesville, GA
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Justin Bush in the service area really provides great customer service. He explains issues and works to resolve any issue I may have.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/21/2020

PH
Philip H.
Hoschton, GA
07/17/2020
Maybe a good Hyundai Dealer CLARIFICATION
This dealership was a Genesis and Hyundai Dealer.
Auto Nation claim to have dropped the Genesis line several months after I purchased my new genesis from them.

If I were buying a Hyundai product I would purchase it from this dealership.

07/17/2020
Maybe a good Hyundai Dealer
This dealership was a Genesis and Hyundai Dealer. They claim to have dropped the
Genesis line several months after I purchased my new genesis from them.
Being a Lexus owner( presently 2 in our family) as well as the 1 Genesis. I must admit that the Genesis styling is great and it is a very well made auto and a pleasure to drive. But that where it stops. People who purchased a Genesis from this store are now step children. No Genesis amenities, No Valet service, not even a car wash when the car goes in for service! This certainly is NOT WHAT I EXPECTED WHEN I PURCHASED THE CAR. The national advertising was very good and I expected that the "service" both from a dealer IE customer waiting area, the mechanical service, and the customer appreciation attitude would have been up to a higher standard for the amount of money we spend for the automobile.
JUSTIN M B. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 07/17/2020

Customer has been reached out to and resolved

Charlie M.