4.6

Flowery Branch, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Wiper issue resolved!
The situation with the rear wiper, has been resolved, and is going to be replaced soon!
Thank you Eric, for looking into that for me!

05/07/2021 Category: Service
Big Fan of Hyundai!
I have had 8 Hyundai vehicles. I have never had to have anything other than regular maintenance done on my cars.
Hyundai makes good looking, well made, comfortable cars and SUV’s..... at prices you can’t beat!
Not to mention, the warranties are top notch!
Highly recommended!
MICHEAL H. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 05/07/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SPEAK WITH US. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND

Suwanee, GA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Re-contacted and professional
Minutes after my original post, I was contacted by Mike who was extremely professional and he addressed all my concerns regarding my previous visits. They are in the process of rectifying the issue and this is what I was looking for. This shows me that they do care and they want to earn my business.

Arrogant Advisor
This is the 2nd time we were at this location. Both times the advisor agent was rude and arrogant. I don't remember if it was the same guy from the first time, (more than likely), but as long as he is assigned to us, we are not coming back. I do have his name, but I am not going to write it here as I do not want it out in public. The business should have an opportunity to address this internally.
MICHEAL H. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 05/06/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SPEAK WITH ME. I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL REST OF YOUR DAY

SA
Sayedeh A.
Clarkston, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job
After giving my bad review I went back to the dealership and they fix everything and gave me some of my money back and supervisor was very understanding and helpful

05/05/2021 Category: Service
Not good
They didn't do anythingI asked them to do. They charged me for service I don't want don't and they didn't fix the problemI came in for
MICHEAL H. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 05/06/2021

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SPEAK WITH ME. IT WAS A PLEASURE

AF
Andrea F.
Alpharetta, GA
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Best Experience Ever!
I have never had a better experience with a dealership in my life! My car died and I was worried that I might have to buy a new car even though I’m not ready yet. At no point in time was I pressured to even consider buying a new car! My service advisor Eric stayed in touch with me almost every single day. I was treated as a person not a number. I know that the customer service I was given was above & beyond anything I’ve ever experienced. The general manager Aid assured me they would take great care of me and they did! I can’t wait until I’m ready for my next Sonata & I won’t go anywhere else to make that purchase! A huge thanks to Eric and the rest of the staff. The employees I dealt with especially Eric & Aid obviously love their jobs! There’s something truly amazing about this dealership. I will always recommend it!!
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you so much for your awesome feed back. We appreciate you taking our survey and awarding us with 5 stars.

EK
Edward K.
Lawrenceville, GA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Service department was a great experience for me on my last checkup
My advisor was exceptional in taking care of me and got me out of there in less than 2 hours. My time is valuable and I appreciate his service.

Ruben M.
Buford, GA
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Phenomenal work
Great work with my car and fast return

Javier L.
Lawrenceville, GA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Special service
You have a special service.

Auburn, GA
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Always ready to help but service could be better
Amy and Micheal were quick to help. Communication should be made clearer on service time.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you so much for your awesome feed back. We appreciate you taking our survey and awarding us with 4 stars.

CL

Josephe B.
Loganville, GA
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Aimee is awesome!
She is the best at scheduling and follow up.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 04/28/2021

MA
Mary A.
Conyers, GA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Security for My Car
I tried saving time by getting an oil change and tires close to home, but won't think of it again. I let my dealership do everything.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 04/27/2021

MK
Mahesh K.
Suwanee, GA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/25/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great Service! and took care of all my issues properly.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 04/27/2021

04/20/2021 Category: Service
Owner
Not to good
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. A representative from Autonation Hyundai will be reaching out to you to see how we can better serve you.

Stephanie M.
Auburn, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable customer care rep.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 04/21/2021