AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

Kathleen S.
Buford, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Convenient drive from my house.
Exceptional service from your customer service adviser Ben made my service visit pleasant and answered my concerns with complete politeness. Happy for that. I will enjoy doing my service business with him.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to do our survey and award us with 5 stars.

LD
Lisa D.
Tucson Service
Shout out to Paul Woolsey and Justin Bush! You guys rock~
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to do or survey and awarding us with 5 stars.

NM
Nicole M.
2020 Hyundai Tucson

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!
Michael,

You deserve a perfect score! I got in and out very quickly and was very pleased with the customer service!
MICHEAL H. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 11/25/2020

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TALK WITH ME. HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING

Georgia
Wonderful facility and staff
The staff at AutoNation are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. My service advisor and technician worked very hard and quickly in order to have my car returned to me in a appropriate amount of time. I would recommend their service department to everyone.

Donisha M.

Jose G.
Mission, TX
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Experience
This guys would do what ever it takes to get you on a vehicle, they work hard and doesn't take long like in other dealerships I've been through in the past alsome service...
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 11/23/2020

AV
Adrian V.
Flowery Branch, GA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2020 Category: Service
AWESOME
Great staff that is very uinformed and ready to assist you.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 11/18/2020

Buford, GA
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/08/2020 Category: Service
Service advisor customer service skills
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time and doing our survey and giving us your feed back. A representative from Autonation will be reaching out to see how we can better serve you.

Caroline M.
Duluth, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2020 Category: Service
They take care of their clients
Best of the Best!!
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 11/06/2020

Jennifer S.
Athens, GA
11/03/2020 Category: Service
From day 1, Justin and Eric were great. Their follow up and follow through is top notch! Their customer service is excellent and I’ve always received great service from this location. That’s why I will continue to bring my vehicle here no matter how far the drive!
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you for your amazing feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to do our survey and awarding us with 5 stars.

CP
Cesar P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Santa Fe
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 11/03/2020

2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/30/2020 Category: Service
The entire staff has always been kind and extremely helpful. Service has always been first rate and any questions I might have were always
addressed.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/30/2020

KR
Kenneth R.
Snellville, GA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
10/28/2020 Category: Service
service at autonation Hyundia
Had a great experience service advisor very friendly and knowledgeable and keep me posted on all that was being done to my car. I would recommend this place because its a Great place for service.

BP
Barbara P.
Loganville, GA
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Service was excellent as always

Matt D.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was super amazing and did an amazing job getting my brakes finished in a timely and efficient way!
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/28/2020