Overall Rating 4.6306348/5Overall Rating 4.6306348/5Overall Rating 4.6306348/5Overall Rating 4.6306348/5rating 4.6306348
Overall Rating 2.2252225/5Overall Rating 2.2252225/5rating 2.2252225rating 2.2252225rating 2.2252225

VB
Victoria B.
Duluth, GA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Personable and great service.
Thanks for the great service. Service advisor was very personable and kind.

NS
Nikeshkumar S.
Auburn, GA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
services excellent
I am happy with service

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly, fair and fast
Always keeps the customers’ convenience in mind

WR
Welby R.
Cumming, GA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Diagnosis and Service
I took my 2012 Hyundai Sonata to Autonation Hyundai Mall to have a recall inspection for the air bag control unit problem. As the service technician, Michael Hendrix, Assistant Service Manager, drove the Sonata into the service area, he detected a clunking sound from the steering column which I had never noticed. He told me about it and had it checked. They discovered a rubber coupling in the steering column had been damaged, just as Mr. Hendrix had suggested. They fixed the problem in short time and it was, apparently, still under the warranty, and there was no charge. Excellent diagnosis and service.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for your awesome feed back. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars. I appreciate you having to take the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

KL
Krystal L.
Atlanta, GA
12/10/2018
Harrison and the service department team are fantastic!
I HIGHLY recommend this Hyundai location and their service department. I did not purchase my car from here (I have been a Rick Case customer for years, service included). However, I ran into a snag with my Sonata last week. My typical team at Rick Case was less than helpful. When I called this department, I was put at ease by the Assistant Service Manager, Harrison Byard. His knowledge of the brand and overall courtesy led me to bring my car STRAIGHT to him. He asked tons of questions about this issue I was having so that he had all of the details before sending me on my way in a loaner. Within a couple of hours, I received the most polite phone call letting me know my car was fixed, ready to be picked up, and an extremely detailed explanation of what happened in the first place and what was completed to fix the issue. Usually, I leave service departments in a haze and have no idea what was actually wrong or done to the car. Not with Harrison, though! Again, I highly recommend the AutoNation Hyundai Mall of GA's service department and someone give Harrison a promotion!
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for your awesome feed back about Harrison. We are so happy that we were able to help you and assist you with your car. I will defiantly share this with Harrison and our Service Team. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars. I appreciate you having to take the time to do so,We  look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Dawsonville, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent experience
N/A

Leah S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Harrison provides excellent customer service
Harrrison is honest and I trust him! Hyundai replaced a motor and honored their warranty on our Veloster

CT
Carolyn T.
Tucker, GA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
The service is always great at this location . They take very good care of their customers.

Sigurd S.
Auburn, GA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Nice that shuttle to work available do could leave vehicle
Hyundai has been good about recognizing and fixing problems

Andrew B.
Lawrenceville, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Good service that cares about performance
Oil change took an hour with appointment, but staff was informative and courteous. Followed up and kept us abreast of car status periodically.

Standard service experience
Nice folks, seems they take too many cars and simple oil changes take 1hr plus.
SPENCE W. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 12/07/2018

PER OUR CONVERSATION NEXT OIL CHANGE WILL BE FREE THANK YOU FOR RESCORING

Janice B.
Dacula, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
John
Good job done in a timely manner

Atlanta, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
2015 Genesis
My 2015 Hyundai Genesis rides beautifully thanks to the service department. On my most recent service I was in and out quickly and everything went well.

KC
Kathie C.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
I feel like I can trust what they tell me my car needs
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 12/06/2018

Joyce T.
Lawrenceville, GA
12/05/2018 Category: Service
I always recieve great customer service at AutoNation Hyundai in Buford, GA. The gentleman who took care of me is always friendly and very helpful. They make sure I am satisfied and they go up and beyond their job to make sure their customers are properly taken care of. Best dealership experiences I have had.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 12/06/2018

Cumming, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Can't get receipt of service emailed
Tried twice to get receipt of service emailed to me. No such luck when computers were down
DUSTIN N. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 12/05/2018

I apologize for the troubles. I will be reaching out to you soon to see how I can better help you.

Service Manager.

Jarrett K.
Buford, GA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Doesn't get better.
Three words: Harrison. Cody. Matt.

Harrison and Cody have been absolutely excellent service managers, Harrison being my every-time guy with tons of support and advice.

First time meeting Cody, who was equally knowledgeable and friendly, even showing his own car and amazing work done to it.

Matt, man. He did a full transmission flush in twenty minutes. There's not much else to say after that. Guy was very helpful with engine maintenance advice.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for your amazing feed back. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars. I appreciate you having to take the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Larry S.
Flowery Branch, GA
Service on my 2012 Sonata
I have always taken my car to AutoNation for any repairs and have gotten very good service.

Buford, GA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Pleasan, efficient. And speedy.

Dacula, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Very nice and quick service
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 12/04/2018

Dunwoody, GA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Time
I went to replace engine oil and filter.
It takes time a little bit longer than I expected.
But the quality of service was great.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 12/04/2018

I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 4 stars. I appreciate you having to take the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.