Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.6039592/5Overall Rating 4.6039592/5Overall Rating 4.6039592/5Overall Rating 4.6039592/5rating 4.6039592
Overall Rating 2.2079208/5Overall Rating 2.2079208/5rating 2.2079208rating 2.2079208rating 2.2079208

Jesse B.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
They changed my oil and rotated my tires plus, took care of a recall I had forgotten about.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/23/2018

Constance S.
Jefferson, GA
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Quick and Courteous service

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Ms
Poor service and communication and they are not friendly and just ignoring the customers
DUSTIN N. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for your response, I will be reaching out to you to get more information from you on this issue and to see how I can better assist you.

KC
Kylentus C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Good job
Very good

Carol C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Car service
Always very friendly and knowledgeable.

ES
Emmanuel S.
2016 Hyundai Equus
Friendly and detail.

Manoj M.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
I took my car in for regular oil change and other warranty work which was handled exceptionally well. As they say even with the perfect score there is room for improvement and can be achieved.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much for your awesome feed back. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars. I appreciate your having taken the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

BA
Betty A.
Winder, GA
convenient
not as friendly as usual
DUSTIN N. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for filling out out survey. I am sorry to hear about this. I will be reaching out to get more specifics on this and to see how I can change your experiance.

Service Manager.

RY
Ronald Y.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick service and available to make appointments
It is such a time saver by being able to set an appointment. Service was quick!!
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/19/2018

Richard H.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Usually it is great but not last month
Usually it is great but not last month
DUSTIN N. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey. I will be reaching out to you to see how I can better serve you.

Service Manager.

PG
Paula G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
GREAT!
Always so helpful and courteous, especially Harrison!
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars. I appreciate your having taken the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Sharon S.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting room and covered garage.
My first service on my new vehicle went just fine. No issues with the car or the service. The service staff was friendly and finished on time. He even explained why my tire pressure changed with the recent weather change.

Flowery Branch, GA
10/14/2018 Category: Service
In and Out
Took 1/2 the time I expected and the courtesy car drove me to and from the gym so I could workout while my car was getting worked on! I was able to make an appointment I had made a week prior before my emergency car repair.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for your feed back. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars. I appreciate your having taken the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Debera S.
Hoschton, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/13/2018 Category: Service
I had a very good experience with the person who took care of me!
Very helpful with whatever questions I had. Waiting accommodations were comfortable. Vehicle fixed to my satisfaction.

Mary L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
The service reps are very friendly and courteous!

SN
Sara N.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Best customer service!
I want to commend and thank both Cody and Dustin. They both helped me when I had a big car problem. They were professional and knowledgeable in making sure all of my car issues were resolved quickly and in the most cost-effective way.

10/11/2018 Category: Service
Nice job
Excellent prompt service.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/12/2018

Steven M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, thorough, and fast
Our appointment took less time than expected. The employees were courteous and friendly. All of our questions were answered, and we were pleased with the work done.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 10/12/2018