4.6

Carl S.
Dacula, GA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Good quick service.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 04/03/2020

I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 4 stars I appreciate you having to take the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Ricky C.
04/01/2020 Category: Service
My Visit
The staff from Service advisor, tech and service manger was friendly, positive and professional.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 04/02/2020

Gainesville, GA
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Great people, great service
They are a great dealership with great people.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 04/01/2020

Gainesville, GA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Outstanding extremely competent service. The technicians not only expertly performed the repairs, but in addition gave the customer a feeling of high confidence by patiently explaining in terms the customer could understand what was being done. Since the repairs were to take more than one day, the customer was immediately given a loaner car, making it very convenient to get back home, especially appreciated during this coronavirus period.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars I appreciate you having to take the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Maureen M.
Sugar Hill, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2020 Category: Service
staff is great and the waiting area is comfortable
The staff was quick and friendly,

Norcross, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
Ben was nice and quick service

VG
Vicky G.
Snellville, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Recent CPO buy
Thanks to sales rep. Overall good experience.

Auburn, GA
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Happy with the service I received
I was happy with the service I received. It was timely and my technician explained in detailed to me all they did. Good service.

LD
Lisa D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great Customer Service
as always, great customer service and very professional!

John H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Service Always takes care of their customers
Outstanding service and follow up!

Lisa B.
Buford, GA
03/22/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Eloy and Mike Hendrix are the best and definitely take care of our needs!!! Hands down the best ever!!

David H.
Duluth, GA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Mike is great!
Great staff, Mike is awesome. Eloy an Justin go up an beyond for the crew an there customers. Its great

Dean R.
Buford, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Our service representative is excellent
Mike is a fantastic representative for your company. Keep him around and do not lose him.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 03/22/2020

Thank you for your awesome feed back on Michael. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars I appreciate you having to take the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Richard C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Car drives like new again.
Had a lower control arm replaced and only took 1 day along with a tire rotation and wheel alignment. Mike in service was awesome. Hands down made my experience even better. He had great attitude and was friendly. And props to the tech for getting done so fast.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 03/22/2020

Thank you on your awesome feedback on Michael. I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars I appreciate you having to take the time to do so, and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Robin B.
Sewanee, TN
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Everyone pays attention
Everyone I talked to from pick drivers to my rep and the repair person understood what was going on.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 03/19/2020