4.6

Jaquane H.
Lawrenceville, GA
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Every time I go to Hyundai Mall of Ga I always experience great customer service and genuine concern for the care of my car.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you for taking the time to do our survey, and awarding us with 5 stars.

JN
Janet N.
Lilburn, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2021 Category: Service
My vehicle was serviced in an a timely manner. Staff is great. Yes
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to do or survey and awarding us with 5 stars.

2017 Hyundai Accent
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Great work
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/19/2021

John H.
Flowery Branch, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Friendly, great service done fast!
Advisors are very helpful and friendly attentive. Service is explained by the advisor and done correct 👍

02/17/2021 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
I have no negative comments except the $ 31 shop charge I received on my last bill. They could not explain what it was for.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time and doing our survey and giving us your feed back. A representative from Autonation will be reaching out to see how we can better serve you.

Fair Play, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/12/2021 Category: Service
check engine light
The car was in for a check engine repair and 30 days later the light was on again they scheduled an appointment very quickly and fixed the issue it was under warranty and they gave me a 20% discount on other services I had requested.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/13/2021

Larry S.
Dacula, GA
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
The customer service was excellent I was treated with care and respect, I will return for service in the future.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/11/2021

BC
Barbara C.
Gainesville, GA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer service from Aimee
Reviewed services needed before execution of the services. Estimate was within $100.00 of quoted amount Satisfactory difference
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/09/2021

Richard B.
Clarkesville, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Great service and staff
Very efficient check in ..Pleasant staff , I was there for a recall and everything was checked out and we were assured the car was in great shape..Thanks ...
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/05/2021

Janine B.
Dacula, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Staff were nice
The service Dept and waiting room were clean and personal were good
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 02/04/2021

AF
April F.
Buford, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Always great service and friendly help.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 01/28/2021

Gainesville, GA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Good place
It’s a good place to go for whatever you need
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 01/27/2021

LG
Luz G.
Lawrenceville, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2021 Category: Service
excellent customer service by the service advisor
good
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 01/25/2021

CG
Cynthia G.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Great service department with quick, friendly service and staff.
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 01/16/2021

PH
Philip H.
01/12/2021
Why aren’t employees wearing masks?
I purchased a car here and have gotten my car serviced for years here. I am sitting in the lobby getting my car serviced at the moment. What I don’t understand is why I have seen three employees not wearing masks as they walk back and forth from one place to another. One was one of the office fellows from up front in a nice shirt. When I asked him why he wasn’t wearing a mask he said he didn’t have to as long as he wasn’t within six feet of other persons. I let him know how shocked I was by his attitude and disregard for my health and the health of other people that he encounters. I will think twice before coming back here. Crying shame because they do good work.

Buford, GA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Quick and easy
nothing short of any to be complained
CYNTHIA V F. from AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 01/10/2021