Overall Rating 4.5116256/5Overall Rating 4.5116256/5Overall Rating 4.5116256/5Overall Rating 4.5116256/5rating 4.5116256
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Bedford, TX
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
From buying my car, to getting my first oil change at Auto Nation Hyundai, I have received the best customer service experience. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Couldn’t ask for more!
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know a little bit about your experience. We are pleased that you have received exceptional service on your visit here to AutoNation. We hope to see you in the future to further assist you with any car needs you may have.

Jack B.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Wait was minimal service was great

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback regarding your service. We are please to hear that your wait was minimal and we look forward to continuing to keep timely services for your car needs.

PH
Patricia H.
North Richland Hills, TX
North Richland Hills Hyundai
North Richland Hills HyundaiI really like the service department there

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased to hear that our service department is one to your liking. We look forward to being able to assist you with your care needs in the future.

Stuart S.
Grapevine, TX
Professional Service
Every employee I met along the way for my service exemplified a professional attitude and a genuine desire to please. From the service technician who greeted me and checked me in, to the employee who assited me with the coffee maker, to the shuttle driver and cashier, all exceeded my expectations. Job well done!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know a little bit about your experience. We are pleased that the staff that you have encountered has exceeded expectations. We look forward to being able to assist you in the future with any car needs you may have.

Travis S.
Great people
They were very helpful with my key issue

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased to hear that they were helpful with the issues you were having. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any car needs you may have.

AL
Apolonio L.
Grand Prairie, TX
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Apolo Luna
Quick and really good!
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time t o let us know how we did on your service. We are pleased that they were quick and did a good job on the service that was needed. We look forward to being able to assist you in the future with any car needs.

Kathleen S.
Arlington, TX
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Glove dept was a mess!
My glove dept was a mess ,what was the reason for them to get in there for In the 1st place?? I ask him if they needed the wheel lock he said no....

John R.
fuel stoppage
Problem solved!

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased to hear that we were able to solve your problem. We will be here if you need any other services done to your vehicle.

Bedford, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Easy
Easy powerful and fast

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We are pleased to hear that your visit was easy and fast. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any of your car needs.

GA
Gene A.
North Richland Hills, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
The people
Love this dealership, especially like working with Tina Eddins.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know a little bit about your experience. We are pleased to hear that Tina takes such good care of you and your car needs. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any and all car needs you may have,.

Roanoke, TX
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick Appointment However...
I recently had an oil change at this dealership whick overall, I'm very pleased with the service. However, I do not like to be taken for a fool. They recommended replacements for the engine air filter ($65) and cabin air filter ($45). I just changed the cabin air filter 2 days prior and the engine air filter I can do myself. Both for a total of about $35-40.

Not Cool.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know a little bit about your experience. We apologize if you believe we tried to be taken as a fool that was not our intentions at all. We appreciate you letting us know how things went and hopefully we can make it up to you on your next visit.

Jeffrey S.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast service, great customer service
Always fast and friendly service techs. They get you in and out very fast.

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback regarding your previous visit. We are pleased to hear that we were able to take you in and out in a timely manner. We appreciate all the great feedback you have given.

Celina, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Positive Resolution of Issue
Positive Resolution of Issue

12/09/2018 Category: Service
Review
Review
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 12/10/2018

Hello, my name is Eric Green and I'm the director at Hyundai. I will look into your appointment and our scheduling to see what went wrong. Thank you for letting me know about your visit.

Lamont M.
Hurst, TX
2006 Hyundai Sonata
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Good job
They did great
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased to hear that your car needs were met in a great manner. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Denton, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Timely/Thorough/Professional

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on our survey. We are pleased to hear that you were treated in a timely, thoroughly, and professional manner. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any and all car needs you may need.

RA
Rhonda A.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
It’s a small dealership. Everyone is courteous and friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know a little bit about your experience. We are pleased to hear that you received great service and that everyone treated you in a friendly manner. We appreciate the great overall rating that you have given us and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Cynthia B.
Hurst, TX
Awesome Service
They go above and beyond to keep your car running perfectly.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did on your service. We are pleased to hear that your advisor goes above and beyond to assist you in your car needs. We appreciate all the great feedback and the great overall rating that you have given us regarding your previous visit.

Cameron S.
Keller, TX
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
My service adviser was Michael. He worked with me to ensure that I didn't have to get routinely scheduled service for my vehicle's mileage that my vehicle did not need, in this case an expensive wheel alignment. He also took pains to make certain that the car was serviced exactly like I wanted it - including the tire pressure I requested. Additionally, I was having issues with the interface between an app on my IPhone and my car's audio system. Before he put the car into the shop, he personally troubleshot and corrected the problem. Great guy, great service. I hope he is there the next time I return for service.
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are very pleased to hear that Mike has gone above and beyond expectation to assist you in your car needs. We appreciate all the wonderful feedback and hope to see you in the future for anything your car needs.

LV
Laura V.
Haltom City, TX
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, and service quality
Great technicians and service representatives.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased to hear that you received excellent customer service and quality service. We appreciate all the great feedback that you have given us and look forward to continue assiting you with your car needs.

BF
Betty F.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
good service people
great place

Thank you for taking the time to let us know a little bit about your experience. We are pleased to hear that you worked with some good people while your car was being serviced. We appreciate all the feedback and the great overall review that you have given us and we look forward to assisting you in the future.