Overall Rating 4.475/5Overall Rating 4.475/5Overall Rating 4.475/5Overall Rating 4.475/5rating 4.475
Overall Rating 2.05/5Overall Rating 2.05/5rating 2.05rating 2.05rating 2.05

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly.... efficient.... good work

WG
William G.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Mike in service is the best in the business.
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for sharing a little bit about your experience here at our location. We are very pleased to hear that Mike has taken care of you and your car on your recent visit with us. We appreciate all that you have said regarding your service and the great review you have given us.

2007 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Fast and great services as always.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your service went here at our location. We appreciate your overall review that you have given us. We are very pleased to hear that your service was speedy and to your liking.

FM
Federico M.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!!!
Highly recommended

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the great overall rating and the positive comments that you have given us. We look forward to assisting you in your future car endeavors.

NN
Nancy N.
Haslet, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
My opinion
I have always received excellent service there. I am now driving my fourth auto from this dealership.

Thank you for taking the time to share some of your experience from your previous visit. We are very pleased to hear that we were able to keep a loyal customer and provide you with both the cars and the services that you needed. We look forward to assisting you with any car needs you may have in the future.

DF
Debra F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick service, friendly staff
Resolved the issue with my car quickly, kept me informed during each step and honored the warranty without any hassle.
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a little information regarding your previous visit with us at our location. We are pleased to hear that the advisor took care of your car needs in a quick and informed manner. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any car needs you may have.

Ruby H.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
I was waited on quickly. Had my car back quickly and they washed my car
I was waited on quickly and they washed my car.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the great overall review that you have graced us with. We are pleased to know that you were taken care of in a timely fashion.

Saginaw, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Service
Customer Service is outstanding.

Not really happy
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 10/16/2018

Hello, my name is Eric Green and I'm the Director at AutoNation Hyundai at North Richland Hills. I will look into your visit and someone will be contacting you.

Irving, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Car purchase
First into into the Huyandai auto world.
Bought an Elantra due to is high gas mileage / gallon
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share a little feedback with us about your experience here. We are pleased to welcome you to the Hyundai family and hope that our location can help you take care of your car.

2012 Hyundai Accent
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Michael in the service department is always courteous and professional. Work is done quickly and accurately. I will continue to bring my Hyundai here for service.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us a little bit about your experience. We are pleased to know that you have been taken care of in a courteous and professional manner. We appreciate all the positive comments you left and the great overall rating that you have given us.

Arlington, TX
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy
My battery went dead and was fixed by the early afternoon
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a little feedback on our review. We are pleased to hear that our service department was able to get you taken care of same day. We look forward to assisting you with your car needs in the future.

10/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick oil, Brake fluid change
Had oil change and Brake fluid service flush. Explained that I will be waiting. Allen took good care of me. Service was completed in a timely manner to meet my schedule. Thank You AutoNation!

Thank you for taking the time to share a little about your experience here with Allen. We are pleased to hear that Allen has taken care of your car needs and time constraint. We appreciate the great overall rating that you have give us and the positive comments.

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Really great customer service! Absolutely everyone that I encountered that day had a great attitude!
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are very pleased to hear that you received great service. We appreciate the positive comments and the great overall rating that you have given us.

VS
Valentin S.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Was able to get an my car taken car of without appointment on a saturday with hardly any wait.
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know a little bit about your experience here at our location. We appreciate everything you had to say regarding your visit with us.  We look forward to being able to assist you with your car needs in the future.

Clarence W.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and excellent car wash courtesy

Thank you for taking the time to give us a little feedback on our survey about how we are doing. We appreciate the great overall rating that you have given us and the positive comments that you have left regarding our service.

SG
Shaun G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer service
I had an issue with my first visit taking too long and they went above and beyond making it up to me for my next visit.

10/08/2018 Category: Service
3 hour Oil change
Took 3 hours for an oil change and tire rotation on a slow Wednesday afternoon. Very disappointed
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 10/08/2018

Hello my name is Eric Green and I'm the Director at Hyundai North Richland Hills.  I will be looking into your visit first thing tomorrow morning and speaking with you advisor. Someone will be in contact with you tomorrow.

greend2@autonation.com
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

EP
Elwood P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Went in to have both my 2013 and 2018 Santa Fe Sport models an oil change. Service was quick , waiting area clean and supplies of snacks and coffee. Free car wash was nice also.
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the great feedback and great overall rating that you have given us regarding your previous visit. We look forward to assisting your car need in the future.

10/05/2018 Category: Service
Service reveiw
Friendly, personal service

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased to hear that you received a friendly service. We appreciate the great overall rating that you have given us regarding your previous visit.

RA
Rhonda A.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
My 4th oil change! It’s always been a great experience!
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know a little bit about your experience with our service center. We are very pleased to hear that you have been a loyal customer and have had a good encounter with our staff and department.

LP
Leslie P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2018 Category: Service
courteous and efficient
Fast and efficient

Thank you for taking the time to give us a little feedback regarding your visit with us. We are pleased to hear that your visit was fast and efficient. We appreciate the great overall review that you have left for us.