Jaime M.
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Great
Everything was exactly as expect.

Joseph G.
Keller, TX
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service from the time you purchase your car until the time you trade it in for another vehicle. Personel is outstanding g and service department is also excellent

Dana D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Finance department Not responsive
I have left multiple messages for the finance manager to return my call this week as I have to get some information from him regarding my previously purchased program thru the finance department and no acknowledgment or returned phone call is frustrating

04/06/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance
Great service. Professional people!

Euless, TX
04/06/2021 Category: Service
i dislike surveys
service dept needs improving
ZACHARY R M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 04/10/2021

Thank you for your survey. We will look into your previous service with us and give you a call shortly. Thank you and have a great day.

North Richland Hills, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Complete Turn Around in Service !
Had the opportunity to talk with staff at AutoNation Hyundai. Was able to turn a poor review into a great review! Zack and Derek were ready a
to handle my concerns and complaints. Give the staff a five star for making things right.

04/01/2021 Category: Service
Poor service department
Very disappointing that the service department. Did not receive proper customer service. Dealership lost my key and re-fabricated one but did not let me know that the original key was no longer Oportun
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 04/01/2021

Hello. my name is Eric Green and I'm the director at Hyundai. I will look into your visit and one of the managers will be in contact with you shortly. Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your visit.

Keller, TX

Mansfield, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2021 Category: Service

03/24/2021 Category: Service
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 03/25/2021

Hello, my name is Eric Green and I'm the Director for Hyundai. I will look into your visit and get involved. Thank you for taking the time to let me know about whats going on. I will be speaking to your advisor.

Kyle S.
03/22/2021 Category: Service

03/20/2021 Category: Service
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 03/22/2021

Hello, my name is Eric Green and I'm the Director for Hyundai. I will look into your visit and one of the managers will be in contact. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review and for letting me know about your visit.

Caron M.
03/18/2021 Category: Service

Debra M.
03/14/2021 Category: Service
Great Staff!
This was a recall appointment. Fast friendly service and my vehicle did not require the part replacement. In and out in an hour. My tech was very informative and helpful. Thank you sir! I appreciate you!

03/09/2021 Category: Service
Ok
Overall, very nice.
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 03/10/2021

Hello, my name is Eric Green and I'm the Director for Hyundai. I will look into your visit and one of the managers will be in contact. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review and letting me know about your visit with us.

Deborah H.
Denton, TX
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Great staff & service
The staff was quick to greet me & even though I was 30 minutes early for my appointment, they were quick to start servicing my vehicle so I didn’t have to wait longer than I needed to.

North Richland Hills, TX
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Recall timeframe
Would have loved to had access to a rental instead of having to sit and waste time waiting. Otherwise, customer service rep was very good and caring.
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 03/04/2021

Hello, My name is Eric Green and I'm the Director for Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We wish we could have enough loan cars for everyone but with all the Hyundai vehicle in the area we just run out from time to time. Most recalls we can get done in a short amount of time and other take a little longer. We will do better to watch our time lines on completing these recalls. Thank yo again for bringing it to my attention.

LC