Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.4166678/5Overall Rating 4.4166678/5Overall Rating 4.4166678/5Overall Rating 4.4166678/5rating 4.4166678
Overall Rating 2.02778/5Overall Rating 2.02778/5rating 2.02778rating 2.02778rating 2.02778

Steve B.
Roanoke, TX
2007 Hyundai Tucson
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Good Service.
Friendly Service. Easy to get along with, no pressure.

08/17/2018 Category: Service
Easy scheduling and quick service
I was able to schedule onlinq easily. Completed service very quickly.
LENEIGH F P. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 08/17/2018

I want to thank you personally for the wonderful survey.  I am pleased Taylor met your expectations and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.

Should you require further service on your Elantra in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us.

Rodney S.
Arlington, TX
2017 Hyundai Azera
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Communication
Communication

Hello, my name is Leneigh Purtell and I am the Assistant for Eric Green our Service Director here at Hyundai. I will speak with him regarding your advisor and the service you received here on the 15th.  Eric will be in contact with you about your visit shortly.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention, and we will resolve this as soon as possible.

Jane S.
Keller, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Experience
Michael and the people at the dealership were very professional and knowledgeable about our vehicle's mechanical problems. Michael returned calls in a timely manner and was a very proactive communicator. I felt well-informed throughout the process.
LENEIGH F P. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 08/16/2018

Ms. Smith,
It was my pleasure waiting on you last Saturday, and I want to thank you for the wonderful survey.  We are so pleased Mike met your expectations and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.  If we can be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us.

BC
Bonnie C.
Bedford, TX
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Car Wash and Vacumn!
Excellent lounge area, coffee, TV and newspaper

Ms. Caldwell,
It was my pleasure waiting on you last Tuesday, and I want to thank you for the wonderful survey.  We are so pleased Tina met your expectations and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.  If we can be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us.

GA
Gene A.
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/13/2018 Category: Service
The Product and the People.
This is a friendly place that has exceptional people and is very efficient with my time.
LENEIGH F P. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey.  I am pleased Tina met your expectations and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.

Should you require further service on your Accent in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us.

Lorin S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
The Employees you have. everyone is so helpful
Excellent service, great people to work with. Most of all honest and trust worthy
LENEIGH F P. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 08/10/2018

Ms. Scrborough,
It was my pleasure talking to you on Tuesday, and I want to thank you personally for the wonderful survey.  I am pleased Allen met your expectations and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.  If you require further service on your Elantra in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us.

Haltom City, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Slow
The service always takes longer than expected.
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on our survey. We apologize that your service was slower than you would of liked. Please let us fix this on your next visit with us.

Michael D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Efficient, Complete, Helpful
I had tried to get a service appointment with another dealership, and they could not get me in at a reasonable time for at least a week. I called Autonation, and they told me they could get me in right away. I had work in a few hours so I was afraid they would not be able to get it done quickly enough, but I talked to them and they assured me they would get me out on time. They really lived up to their word and finished the car well before I needed to leave for work. They did a great job with the work and answered all the questions I had. There was even time for them to do a complete car cleaning which made it look amazing inside and out.

Thanks Autonation!

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us a little bit about you visit. We are pleased to know that you were taken care of in a professional and quick manner. If there is anything that you may need in the future please let us know.

Donald W.
Colleyville, TX
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast and accurate service
Will continue to have all my service done here.

Thank you for letting us know how your service visit went with us. We appreciate the positive comments and the great overall rating that you have given us regarding that visit.

08/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service at a good price
AutoNation was quick and affordable. I will definitely use their service shop in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on our survey. We appreciate the great overall comments that you have about our facility and look forward to seeing you in the future.

LG
Larry G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Review
I was a able to stop in on a Sat afternoon with no appointment and get some minor service done while I waited. I purchased new wiper blades (from your location) on the spur of the moment and the service manager who helped me even put them on for me.
LENEIGH F P. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 08/07/2018

Mr. Giele,
It was my pleasure waiting on you last Saturday, and I want to thank you for the wonderful survey.  We are so pleased Allen met your expectations and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.  If we can be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us.

Super Helpful!!
Great service and super helpful!!

We want to thank you for the wonderful survey.  We are so pleased Tina met your expectations and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.  If you require further service on your Tucson in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us.

AW
Angela W.
Dallas, TX
SERVICE
ALLEN UNDERSTANDS I AM USUALLY ON A TIME CRUNCH DUE TO MY WORK SCHEDULE AND DOES HIS BEST TO GET ME IN AND OUT IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Ms. Walker,
I want to thank you for the wonderful survey.  We are so pleased Allen took good care of your Tucson, and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.  If we can be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us.

Cayla S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Great people

Ms. Sanders,
I want to thank you for the wonderful survey.  We are so pleased Allen took good care of your Accent, and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.  If we can be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us.

LG
Lance G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Routine Service Appointment
I have worked with this dealership for about 15 years and have come to really trust their service department.

Mr. Griggs,
It was my pleasure waiting on you last Tuesday, and I want to thank you for the wonderful survey.  We are so pleased Taylor met your expectations and appreciate you allowing us to earn your business.  If we can be of service in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Extended Warranty Service
Read your extended warranty contract carefully!

On a previous problem, I had to have my car towed to a dealership for repairs. The problem was an item covered under the extended warranty, but because I had it towed to the nearest dealership and not the one where i purchased the car, the insurance company for the extended coverage would NOT honor it.

On this occasion, I had items repaired and the dealership (which was where i purchased the car) worked with the extended warranty insurance company and had some of the repairs authorized and covered.

Good job guys, thank you.
LENEIGH F P. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 08/06/2018

I want to thank you for the wonderful survey.  We are so pleased Allan met your expectations and worked with your Warranty Company to get your repairs covered.  We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business now and in the future.  If your Santa Fe requires service, please do not hesitate to call on us.

Junhee S.
Good service.
Much better experience than last time.
LENEIGH F P. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out the survey regarding your recent Service experience.  We are glad Tina met your expectations, and took good care of your Sonata while it was in our care.  If we can ever be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us again.

SE
Seth E.
Arlington, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Best service!
Always Allen is helpful and caring. Love the place and service!!!!!!

Mr. Ellington,
Thank you for taking time to fill out the survey regarding your recent Service experience.  We are glad Allen met your expectations, and took good care of your Elantra while it was in our care.  If we can ever be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to call on us again.

HY
Hani Y.
Texas
Best service
TIFFANI B M. from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience here at our location. We appreciate the great overall rating that you have given us and the positive comments that you have left regarding your visit with us.