GH
Gary H.
Keller, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Service Writers were very attentive to helping
Work seemed to be completed on time. Help from the service writer with hitch cover. Thank you
JOHN C H., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/30/2021

Thank you for responding.  We appreciate your input and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again in the future.  Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

BR
Brian R.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service & staff!
Service Team was great. Zach took care of me. Everyone went above & beyond to make sure I was taken care of.
Excellent customer service!
JOHN C H., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We appreciate your input and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.

WS
William S.
Hurst, TX
2021 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Efficient and complete.
Zach was great! In and out. Perfect!
JOHN C H., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you for letting us know about your visit.  We very much appreciate your input and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT DAY!

Diane C.
2022 Hyundai Tucson
07/31/2021 Category: Service
Fixed
Issues was resolved to the best of the abilities and was not in relation to the service advisor at hand.

07/12/2021 Category: Service
Never go here
I brought my brand new Tucson in to have a sticky substance removed from the front windshield. When I came in I had 4 service advisors look at me and turn back to their computers and phones upon walking in, then after saying “can I get some help?“ after a few minutes of waiting, The one closest to me rolled his eyes and said “yeah?“. After stating that he didn’t know what I wanted them to do about it, he took it back to cleaning and said that they would just run it through the wash. Upon bringing it back there was a scratch on the windshield that the service manager said was a “chip” and I needed to file it on my insurance because there’s no way it would’ve happened with them. But after taking it into Safelite and having 3 glass experts look at it, come to find out there was several other scratches as well on my windshield that they said it looked like a blade was used on my windshield. They were all scratches. As a female it is already hard to go into a service department knowing the treatment that you receive and you have to fight twice as hard to get any kind of work done, but my car was also ruined and I had a service manager blow me off and tell me I didn’t know what I was talking about. I also asked to speak with the general manager on several occasions and I kept getting the runaround. This dealership has no organization and their service department is one of the worst that I have seen within the state.
JOHN C H., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/13/2021

I am sorry to hear of your experience.  I would be happy to look at the vehicle and remedy anything caused by the dealership.  I am not sure who you may have spoken with as I am the Service Director and Thursday the 8th was my scheduled day off.  I will be in touch soon to try and resolve this issue.

Beverly S.
07/12/2021
Fast service
Got me in for some warranty work quickly and did exactly what they said. Was an easy drop off and they got us checked out quickly when we returned to get our car. Super satisfied with the service dept!!!!
JOHN C H., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We appreciate your kind words and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.  Have a GREAT DAY!

Richland Hills, TX
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2021 Category: Service
JOHN C H., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 07/01/2021

Thank you for letting us know about your visit and the 5 stars.  We look forward to helping you again.

FL
Frank L.
Saginaw, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance service
The only thing that would need to be improved is the ability to schedule maintenance services on line
JOHN C H., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 06/28/2021

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to respond and for the 5 stars.  We value our customer input greatly.  We look forward to helping you again in the future.  Have a GREAT DAY!

(817)548-4640

WT
Wayne T.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Good service with quick scheduling and completion
JOHN C H., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 06/22/2021

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to respond and the 5 stars.  We appreciate your patronage and look forward to helping you again.

Bedford, TX
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Friendly outstanding service
I was very pleased with the service, everything was done as quoted and finished sooner than
Was expected. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to respond.  We appreciate the 5-stars and look forward to helping you again.

WG
William G.
North Richland Hills, TX
2021 Hyundai Sonata
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Mike in service is the best in the business.
We took our 2021 Sonata in for its first oil change. Mike in the service department called to let us know he found a few things that needed to be repaired. We had no idea there was even a problem. That is why mike is the best.

2020 Hyundai Veloster

Rockwall, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly staff
Friendly staff

Lewisville, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Recent Service
Staff is always super friendly and helpful. Always willing to assist. Never had a bad experience here in the 13 years i have been going here.

Saginaw, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service in and out !!
Customer service was great! I was in and out and my car has been working great since leaving the shop !

2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Great place for service
It’s a nice place and experience engineers for service
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 05/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review and for letting me know how your visit went.

Eric Green