Overall Rating 4.4565239/5Overall Rating 4.4565239/5Overall Rating 4.4565239/5Overall Rating 4.4565239/5rating 4.4565239
Overall Rating 1.93478/5rating 1.93478rating 1.93478rating 1.93478rating 1.93478

Keller, TX
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Service was excellent friendly
This dealership is wonderful. I felt comfortable and very confident in the purchasing of my car.
The service dept has been the same. When I go in I am confident that I will be taken care of .

Sheryl H.
02/14/2019 Category: Service

Michelle L.
Euless, TX
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick appointment scheduled online. Completed in time promised.

PS
Pamela S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service and Friendly People
Cold days are a great to for service, except too cold for a car wash! I should have asked for a rain check on the car wash, or an offer for a rain check would have been nice. The car wash as part of the service brings me back, too!
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We apologize that it was to cold for us to wash your vehicle on your visit. If you would like to bring it by on a nicer day out we would be more than happy to get you the service wash that goes with your service. We look forward to assisting you with any of your car needs in the future. Please let us know how we may be of assistance.

LG
Larry G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Staff
The service was great

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased that you received great service on your visit and the staff was up to your standards. We look forward to assisting you with any car needs you may have in the future.

Donald W.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
You cant beat the service here!!
The folks back in the service department are very friendly!! (This visit was for an update recall, which didn't take too long!!) A highly recommended dealership in my book!! I never thought I'd feel that way about dealership either!! Lol. GOOD place, GOOD people!!
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback regarding your visit with us. We are pleased that we were able to change the way you feel about our dealership. We look forward to assisting you with any of your car needs you may have in the future.

Arlington, TX
Providing Great Service!
The staff at the dealership is always friendly, informative, and are clear about the expected wait times and what services are provided vs. what may be needed.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate the great feedback regarding your visit with us. We look forward to assisting you with any of your car needs in the future.

Linda S.
Southlake, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Efficient & friendly service
My time is valuable so I appreciate you getting my car in and out quickly with a caring and friendly attitude.

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback regarding your previous visit here with us. We are pleased that we were able to provide your services in a timely manner because we value your time as well. We look forward to assisting you with any of your car needs that you may have in the future.

Martha S.
Arlington, TX
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Service department is very efficient and polite.
Got me in early and out asap. Great place.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased that we were able to assist you with your car needs in a fast efficient way. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any of your car needs.

WA
Wesley A.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Five stars for the Service tech, but too expensive.
Michael was very helpful and did a great job.
I won't be coming back if I can help it. It's way too damn expensive, and I feel that the pricing borders on predatory. If pricing was fair, I might consider having service done there.
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate you letting us know a little bit about your visit. We are pleased that Michael was able to assist you on the service needed.

Richard B.
North Richland Hills, TX
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness of workers
Mike was very helpful in explaining info about my car.

Thank you for taking some time to respond to our survey. We are pleased that Mike was able to assist you on your visit here with our service department. We are glad that the services were explained to you and you were treated in a friendly manner.

Haltom City, TX
Efficient Service Department
Quick and efficient.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey with your feedback. We are pleased that we were able to provide you with five star quality service by being quick and efficient. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any car needs you may have.

Donald H.
North Richland Hills, TX
Car sale
I had a wonderful sales person. Richard Warren did a fantastic job showing my husband and the selection of cars were interested in. No pushy sales tactics! I would recommend Auto Nation HYUNDAI for your next car!

Thank you for taking the time to share a little bit about your visit with us. We are pleased to hear that Richard was able to show you and your husband around the selection of cars you were looking for. We look forward to assisting you with any car services you may need in the future.

ED
Eric D.
Taylor
He ia always helpful and knowledgeable.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased to hear that Taylor has been helpful and knowledgeable regarding the services that are needed for your vehicle. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

2007 Hyundai Entourage
Good job again
Have 2 Hyundais, and these guys are always professionals.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased that you have been treated with professionalism on your visits here at our location. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any of your car needs.

Jasmine H.
Saginaw, TX
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Themis place is excellent, great customer service. Made me and my family feel welcome and not overwhelmed
Taylor and Danielle were the best anybody could ask for

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey with some feedback. We are very pleased to hear that Taylor and Danielle have been able to make your experience here with us welcoming. We look forward to assisting you with any of your car needs in the future.

EH
Elizabeth H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/31/2019 Category: Service
I have a 2012 elantra and have always taken my vehicle here for service.

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback regarding your visit. We are pleased that we were able to assist you with your car needs since you purchased it. We look forward to continue working with you and your vehicle in the future.

OF
Ocie F.
Irving, TX
01/30/2019 Category: Service
The workers
I was in and out at a reasonable time for a oil change and carwash👍👍
DOUGLAS E G., Service Director from AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased that we are able to get your vehicle done in a reasonable amount of time. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any car needs you may have.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/30/2019 Category: Service
I trust the repair service department & their recommendations!

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are pleased that we were able to give you a service department that you are able to trust. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any car needs that you may have.

RA
Rhonda A.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience!
This is a great service department! I had a scheduled oil change and tire rotation. I was in and out within 45 minutes! What a deal!

Thank you for letting us know a little bit about your service visit with our department. We are proud that we were able to complete the needed repairs for you in a timely manner and get you back on the road. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for your vehicle in the future.